Have you seen the new Mexican movement?

Have you seen the new Mexican movement?

Republic of North Mexico is now appearing in news.

Other urls found in this thread:

mexiconewsdaily.com/news/catalonia-vote-feeds-separatist-sentiment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Next five US states now appearing in news.
There.

The United States made a terrible mistake ever letting Mexico have it back. The US could've wiped out the native population a long time ago and avoided this whole mess.

Maybe its not to late.

tfw we didn't annex the republic of the Rio Grande like we did Texas

Could they exist as a biological border against shitty mestizo beaners? Would The Republic of North Mexico be based?

no.
they have to stay in what they built.

once they come to our level of civilization we might consider it if its still something they want. not until then.

I can get behind this.
>Northern Mexico is the whitest
>Northern Mexico can build a wall on Southern Mexico
>US can build a wall on Northern Mexico
>Double wall, Double protection
Why does the north want to secede?

>using shitty mestizo beaners to stop shitty mestizo beaners coming into the US
Topkek

America down to the damn isthmus of Panama would be kinda neat.

think how great north america would be if mexico was white majority like us in the north .
it would be the southern version of quebec

Just what the world needs, another mexico

>The United States made a terrible mistake ever letting Mexico have it back. The US could've wiped out the native population a long time ago and avoided this whole mess.
Wait until you see what Jefferson wanted.
EMPIRE OF LIBERTY

This makes my penis the big penis

You need some help digging a border canal?

>getting blitzkrieged

don't the white mexicans already control Mexico anyway? What's the point?

>Northerners actually think they can maintain a country on their own

And I thought chilangos were so up their asses.

Flag would be too complicated to draw with 200+ states.

Why? I do not follow Mexican politics, isn't Northern Mexico the really shitty part with all the violence?

mexico has everything it needs to be #2 in all of the americas mexicans just keep electing retarded commie government every fucking year for nearly a century

they are closer than you think

That's why you lower it and go from states to provinces

What's the demographics break down between northern Mexico and southern Mexico?
Castizo north vs Meztizo south or vice versa?
My family in juarez are white Mormons and Spaniards.

Commonwealth*

georgia and south carolina arent on good terms
florida isnt even a southern state only northern florida

mexico is the same % white as america is nigger

hope that helps

>all of the bears live in Northern California
>Southern California gets the bear flag

13%

But I mean what is the basis for the split? Economic? Resource based? Ethnically based?

I'm trying to find anything I can on this movement and Google ain't got shit.

Damn thats some good fallout flag fanart.

>implying ethnic cleansings under the guise of cartel control isn't the first step

>1939
we are completely different from them

we are paying for the gibs of people in the south, those lazy fuckers doesnt want to do anything cause they are getting gibs anyway, also they are cancer for being the bastion of PRI

mexiconewsdaily.com/news/catalonia-vote-feeds-separatist-sentiment/
Thanks for nothing OP

southern mexico is mudblood shitskins northern mexico is rural more moral less trash less subhuman

This, it's not too late and there coulnd't be a better time to get rid of the eternal prieto. Just tell Lil Kim to nuke Cali along with all northern Mexico states, we don't need and USA doesn't want them either. 3 birds with a single stone.

so
like white mexicans republic?

When did Florida become our Italy?

Thanks for clearing that up.

What are the plans of the Northern Mexico Republic? Do you want guns? An Ancap society?

the whitest people are in jalisco which is not part of the north lol

>mexico
>white
This is what northern mexicans actually made Sup Forums believe.

estas pendejo? mexico city littely built the mexican economy , plus the whites place in mexico is jalisco ,

while jalisco being the whitest is true outside of jalisco the whitest area is actually northern mexico

all the states around jalisco arent very white except for aguas calientes alot of white mexicans in aguas calientes

either way the north will not survive lol , the reason mexico has an economy is because of mexico city

What type of Europeans live there?

Are you sure its not CIA led movement to annex more Mexican land?

What is natural segregation, shitty beaners go south, based hispanics go north

It's obviously russian hackers again, Ivan. But im ok with this one.

mostly spanish,french, and a bit of german

If the U.S. actually secures the border and enforces immigration laws, it will force Mexico to finally deal with its own problems instead of exporting them to other countries. That would probably result in a bloody civil war, but Mexico will be better for it in the long run. Republic of North Mexico would be a nice buffer state if it allies itself with the U.S. instead of Mexico.

places like arandas are literal former french colonies

>CIA causing shit in Mexico just to get more land for good ol uncle sam by annexing them once the shit is over
>implying thats a bad thing

For once the CIA are the good guys in this one.

honestly is just a meme, nobody in here talks about it and we identify as mexicans, however we have a little grudge with our countrymen in the southern states that literally have a negative growth rate and states from the north and center have to pay for their stupidity, southern states are inhabited mainly by ignorant indios that keep voting for the same corrupt politicians

not at all, in the north there are white people indeed, but demographics changed since NAFTA was signed because many people from the south and center migrated to the north to work in cheap labor companies, we used to be white farmers with firearms, now we are infested with indios that are the ones doing all the gruesome killing that you can see posted sometimes in here

yes, Mexico city is the most important city in the country, but you are blatantly ignorant if you demerit of what the north have achieved, also Jalisco has many white people indeed, but you can find more whites in states like Sonora, Chihuahua and Nuevo Leon, I know you must be hispanic but your blood doesnt give you knnowledge on how our society is truly made

you are on to something lad, is completely a CIA psyops, not to balkanize mexico in a short run, but for mass conditioning

mainly spaniard descendants and french, there is an important stronghold of lebanesse and syrian people in here also, luckily none of the people who migrated in the last century from there were muslims, most of them were orthodox who later converted to catholicism

>That would probably result in a bloody civil war, but Mexico will be better for it in the long run
Fuck the long run, I don't wanna die yet.

>Those asian eyes
>white

>this is what fucking norteños believe
kek, keep dying to narcos faggot

theyre lying to you

>you can find more whites in states like Sonora, Chihuahua and Nuevo Leon
nuevo leon hipster confirmed

Well we can maintain the south and us with no problem and we have done it for a while.

>Falklands
>Not pink

One of those girls might be white but her Mexican clown makeup makes it hard to be sure.

Monterrey here.

No thanks, I don't want to be another idiotic Cataluña.

And no, I still want to go to Cancun without a passport.

lol dont blame us , want the answer look into a mirror , Latin americans are descendants of the Spanish , so if we're not white than neither are you

many of our indios of the pacific coast looked very asian like

why you are always butthurted when skin color comes into play?

>southern indio behind a meme flag
also Im from Mataulipas, I love Nuevo Leon but I want to unfuck my state up

this.
anybody in favor of this idiotic separation is that, a fucking idiot

>southern indio
i was born in hall county georgia i have red hair blue eyes i am not a fucking indio but the idea that any northern state has more whites than jalisco is a literal meme

the fuck are you talking about nigger? first time I've heard about this

we are already ruled by Jews whats the point Burger?

It's about the same as Jalisco according to wikipedia.
And also, who the fuck cares???

lol shut up you dont even know my country

>aguas calientes
Spicey Water?

You wish, I'm unironically from white ancestry.

They are obviously spaniards descendants. Not abos.

No i have not.
Where's my fucking redpills, Paco?

Are the Northern Spics tired of all the /actual/ Spics flooding in?

You're thinking of Jalisco (not in the north), and those grills are butter tier.

hot waters.

North Mexicans are scared that when the wall goes up all of Center America will just settle for Mexico as the end of the road.

Nuevo Leon should be its own country

its the only way

Do it Juan then we'll pay you for a Wall around Southern Mexico

funny that since i lived there and worked on a ranch while you fapped in 5 peso internet cafes

just pointing out they are wrong

almost but not quite

Shut up, Ariel

Hey mate "immigrants" are the core of a healthy economy.

It's not.
We need the fertile lands in the south.

literally just just a change.org type petition know one will fight for.

Anyone supporting the separation is a fucking provinicano savage. We chilangos literally pay for every infrastructure protect for the north.
Also: pic related ("white" notheners)

why? lol . if your reasoning is because MUH WHITNESS than hate to break it to you ,youre not the only white lookin mexican . im mexican american ,my parents are from jalisco . in california theres pleanty of white mexicans, youre not the only one. plus neuvo leon would not last a week without mexicos economy , that was created by hard working "beaners"

>We chilangos
go back to your sewer rat

>knows everything of a whole country because have lived in 1 state
In that case I know everything about Spain, Canada and the US and its demographics, you are just a meme like your flag

No you don't.
The largest economy is in the State of Mexico, not your crumbling shithole.
And no, we don't need separation... As I said, I don't want to be another stupid cataluña.

>that flag
>that meme
seriously chicanito, after the shithow of nafta and what is yet to come that's the least you want, that part dependet insanely upon NAFTA and since that thing is no longer a priority for burgerland, well...

you dont pay for us, you have such a huge population that the whole money that you generate has to be reinjected into the gibs system trough your PRI politicians which you treat like gods

Da fugg?!
Natives? Surely you don't mean the fucking mexicans.
Fucgg mexico. Fugg mexicans
Native people who just happen be in this shit place called mexico( only euro-cucks, settler-nation Spanish/chicano/latino/colonialists/wetbacks etc would refer to it as "mexico").
Don't ever equate Native Peoples with f'n mexicans, we cannot stand them here in America and especially not in "mexico".
t. NatAmer in AZ.
> daily reminder:
mexico is stolen xxxx land.
>NATIVE people call
It the
>OCCUPIED TERRITORIES

>chilango pay for everything

Only cause everyone's money goes to chilango land in the centralized shithole of a nation, and then get redistributed by chilango state back.An chilango state only pay for infrastructure to insure business.

For like 35th time a civil war in mexico will result in the same shit

>government is just a arm of rich corporations.
>indios get mad cause rich get all the development, and roads are not enough
>civil war happens
>same shit happens again where government support corporation for economic growth, and do not give a shit about development of the nation

You don't even stand yourselves.

>only lived in one state
nope
>implying living in all 31 mexican states would make anyone an expert on mexico
what a retarded indio thing to say

Norteño Master Race

I'm okay with the idea in principal, but those borders need work.

>forgetting that zone, along with bajio, without nafta that zone would literally get BTFO epically

you know it is true, not for nothing you threw shit at trump nonstop calling him crazy and a moron.

>the white mexicans
can't believe a polish dude would fall for that ridiculous meme, what northerners consider """"white"""" is not what a real caucasian is

> huuuur duuuur surely a mexican that has never seen a white dude
have met white burgers, a couple of british, a kraut that taught german ay my university and a frog and jesus christ, if you put a so called """"""""white mexican"""""" next to them, you have to be a fucking retarded to think they're identical or similar. This meme has to fucking die, along with that cancerous idea of we wuz white that has only brought us nothing but problems...yes, the anglo-wannbes has caused a lot of shit with those wet dreams of theirs

lol is literally what you are saying Cletus, go back to fucking your sister