Woman takes selfies with catcallers, turns them into viral Instagram account

wtf is wrong with women?
this CUNTS ig
instagram.com/dearcatcallers/

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/10/06/woman-takes-selfies-with-catcallers-turns-them-into-viral-instagram-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RMd1M3Vj0c&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Say hello to women
> See if its the chad
> *not chad*
> UUH CREEP

Being alone is the ultimate redpill

She's not even pretty. Dumbass thirsty morons.

My favorite part is they are almost ALL oppressed POC and they ALL don't give a flying fuck.

she'll be super bitter when she hits the wall and men ignore her

then she'll hate herself even more lol

I love how these guys aren't exhibiting a repentant or embarrassed attitude like femtards would want or expect. These guys dgaf.

>mfw when she gets called a racist by SJWs and she has to shut down her instagram

She is going to get her phone stolen or she is going to get raped.

There are only so many 67 IQ sexually aggressive niggers you can get that close to before they mistake it for a sexual invitation.

>go look for this girl
>call her ugly, fat, etc
>she'll be clamoring for someone to call her sexy girl again

>qt will upload a picture of you two on social media if you catcall her
Where do I find this qt

alpha af

It's only a matter of time.

>they're minorities

Oh honey don't be racist

Why is she so racist

I love how hard she's trying to look sad and disillusioned in every photo.

i dont understand what this girls problem is. women NEVER approach men. we have no choice but to catcall and talk to them first. what a stupid cunt.

>Calls out degenerates of all skin colours
Dont see anything wrong with this.

Me in the middle.

the only worthy male so far
>natural alpha smile
>no hoverhanding
>physical contact

It's Brazil obviously so of course it's a mix of every colors.

She is just desperately trying to prove to society that she is attractive...

TOP KEK

the hollaback movement, is a stealth pro-white women's movement, that started with white liberal urban women, who suffer repeated "street harrasment", almost exclusively from blacks, hence the name "hollaback"
they use code to fight back and made the hollaback mobile app,
every time they are harassed they take the nigger's picture and post to the hollback maps ap, eventually police get an idea of where the worst niggers are,
they get to save the white race, while still playing victim, they outjewed the jew!
which is why pol needs to become hollaback's biggest supporters!

>me on the ground

Dude's awesome.

Thousands of compliments, all comped! Sorry if that offends some people.

If she wore hijab, none of this would've happened.

Chances she is just finding random dudes to photograph and post online without permission? I can see women doing this for attention.

Wow, look at all those happy men not giving a fuck and getting on with their lives.

How will she ever recover?

This is in Brazil. They would probably rape her just for wearing a hijab. Deus Vult!

ugly pseudo-chink moroccan whore

If an ugly woman gets cat called this much imagine how much a pretty women gets cat called. My eyes are now open.

You’re crazy that girl is fucking beautiful

it's the netherlands

>ugly
Either my standard are low as fuck or you're talking shit. She's an 8.

You're british mate.

i like this one

What the fuck? Either you live in the middle of nowhere, are a mud skin, or have never seen an actual woman before.

She's barely a 4 from where I am. I wouldn't even look at her twice on the street.

woman activism

>take lots of selfies
>'complain' about hordes of monkeys in your fuxated nation slavering over you
>'grievancebrag' activism

I would totally neg this girl. Tell her I'm gay and then shake her arm fat. She'd be all over me.

Fair point, you've done me there.

Well i do live in the middle of nowhere and the average woman around here is ugly as fuck.

Not everyone picks up women at Taco Bell.

Ever wonder why its just pictures and never videos? LMAO women love controlling the narrative

ok we get it people think you're pretty, get over yourself bitch

Not everyone looks like they work at Taco Bell. Sorry. 8/10 just isn't hot to some people.

I don't get why women think Slut Shaming is a horrible thing? Don't you want people to have respect for you and shouldn't you have self respect? What happened to letting your imagination do the work? Women dress like complete whores now a days and it's supposed to be empowering somehow? These "she can wear whatever she wants doesn't mean men can act like dumbasses" comments really trigger me. not saying shes dressed slutty in the pictures just yeah something I've noticed.

damnit i love this meme

This is gonna backfire hard. I would bet a lot of these are just dudes photobombing some dumb bitch taking selfies on the street. Also not to mention that there is no evidence of the actual harassment other than her word. So shes basically blasting peoples faces all over the internet who could possibly be innocent.

Also, not sure about outside of US, but isn't it illegal to just randomly post dudes' pics online without consent?

That's the most likely outcome.

I have no issue with a woman deciding to create a data-bank of niggers doing nigger shit t b h.

He's right but Cat Calling from niggers is almost always vulgar and aggressive. I've heard niggers pretty much imply they would rape a bitch for not giving their cat calling attention.

(((Dutch girl))) Shes JEWISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Look at her necklace symbol

pretty sexy jew though

This is good. It will show that it is primarily black and Hispanic men that do this.

Come on, why she's so mad about catcalling?, it's not like they tried to touch her or raped her, jeez so dumb.

>unemployed whore walks around all day manufacturing cat calls
>poses for photos with tumblr-inspired morose expression
i 100% guarantee after 3 shots of liquor at a party she'll let a handsome alpha chad grope her and fuck her brains out & he'll never respond to her texts

when its too many niggers and sand niggers she'll manufacture white boyz cat calling

me on the right

Nope.

shes 20 and already has full on jowls forming

youtube.com/watch?v=2RMd1M3Vj0c&t=3s

Stop being a faggot

Tell me more

His name is Chabdul Th'underAllah

of course she's a jew. you think all these (((journalists))) picked up the story for a goy. get real. all these viral attention whores are kikes

Her face is really punchable or is it just me?

she wants to be treated as an equal so why not?!

Chaddam Hussein

This. She's a kike. Opposition to rapefugess must not include (((feminism))). They're both cancer

>comments are positive when the catcallers are non-white
>comments are negative and angry when the catcallers are white
hmmmm....

To be fair if she is shy (doesn't seem like it) it can be annoying. I wear men's clothes and earphones and sunglasses and hat because I don't want any social interaction. I'm not thinking the men are bad for talking but I don't want to talk to anyone in public.

fuck i love catcalling. i think its hilarious. every single one of these dudes is like, fuck yea bitch.

me on the left

>Chaddam Hussein

Thanks for exporting this cancer America.

A Jewish feminist has a punchable face? Imagine my shock

>I'm so hot I get catcalled on the reg
>but I'm also an intellectual with feminist leanings!
>also I still look cute with a stern face

My god.. her voice is horrendous. Vocal cords fried? I can't even get through this clip. Speaking Dutch doesn't help either.

He could fly over to Japan to catcall nip women if he wanted to. COMPED

Majority of them are non-whites.

True
Black on white rape 30 thousand per year
White on black rape, notta

>There will come a day, in a short few years, when this cunt hits the wall and she will be begging for the attention she no longer gets

If he was Brad muthafucking Pitt she would be all over it! fucking hypocrite!

lol what a creep!!

Where do you live, I want to see a place where a solid 8 is a shit 4. Sounds nice

Fair enough

>Chaddam Hussein
kek yes

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

blaaaaaaar blaaaaaaarr sluurp slurp

Good chance most of these guys aren't catcalling and she's taking pictures to ruin their reputation and cry oppression.

Also worth noting that non white men in America at least should not feel this relaxed about talking to white women. They used to be hung for that.

I hate SJWs and this girl seems like a bitch but isn't catcalling disrespectful and rude? Doesn't seem redpilled to me desu.

>actively looking for men to take a selfie
>not looking for attention

Women everybody

Who is this comedian ?
Rising star

>when a white country is so brown you think it's Brazil

Lol