Just finished railing my thick ass Mexican gf. Came in her pussy too. Don't even care if we have race mixed babies...

Just finished railing my thick ass Mexican gf. Came in her pussy too. Don't even care if we have race mixed babies. How mad does that make you dumb faggots?

Good for you bro! Should be married though.

Fucking cringe
bak to tumblr virgin

Your shitstain kids will thank you for not having a real cultural identity

sage this mongoloid

Go away Anti SJW Libertarian. Don't you have a sister to rape?

Nice

You know what we hate more than race-mixing? Suicide.

If you killed yourself we would feel just awful. I don't think we would ever recover.

Good for you, now clear the browser history get of the internet and go to sleep faggot

this is what your gf looks like in reality

I dated a Mexican girl once. She smelt funny but I liked it

Who cares? A loving family matters more than DNA. Also if you really wanted to troll you should have said your black girlfriend. Either way, problems lie with divorce than race.

Why would I be mad at you having sexual relations with a Mexican. If you choose to ruin your own lineage, that's up to you. I'm not one of these "We have to save the white race" fanatics, I only care about me and mine. I save me and mine. So if you ain't my son, what you do is irrelevant. Have fun. Should get married though before sexual relations, it promotes a healthier relation. Good luck

IF SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT NICE WORK user
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YER A LARP FLAGGOT

Good for you bro, wish I had a Mexican gf to cum in.

You’re both going back.

>How mad does that make you dumb faggots?
What did he mean by this?

I don't give a fuck. I'm a Nazi, not a racist.

Nope not trollin' here. Now she's making me some steak tacos while I drink a beer.

yes I am mexican and I can tell you I don't like most mexican girls odor, they tend to use lot of moistures and shitty stuff that smells weird so for foreign dudes must be even stronger the odor.

I nut in my aryan goddess every other night. Your bean lady is trash

Nice good job.

Fake issue.

>lmao who cares if my offspring have no cultural or genetic identity lolo
Not I, nigger.

>3D

Show pictures of her pussy spread please. I need to see the white seed inside as well. I have a race mixing fetish