/SKG/ SKYKANG NORTH KOREA WATCH

Skyking Skyking It's probably not not happening?! Get comfy and tune in.

>TUNE IN:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BgtukbQ8Af
youtu.be/QROEzCEd_Kg
militaryaerospace.com/articles/print/volume-13/issue-9/news/the-coming-hf-radio-renaissance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P34EpZg0y2Q
hamexam.org/exam/12-Technician
memefeng.blogspot.com/
rusi.org/publication/whitehall-reports/preparing-war-korea
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fv7E8W3bca
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

11175.00 kHz USB
8992.00 kHz USB
6739.00 kHz USB
4724.00 kHz USB
13200.00 kHz USB
15016.00 kHz USB

blowout soon, fellow stalker

bumb for habbening

vocaroo.com/i/s1BgtukbQ8Af

Activate your antennas
>Activate your antennas
Activate your antennas
>Activate your antennas

this

>amber alert goes off on my phone just now

FUCKING SPOOKED

bump

doing right?

youtu.be/QROEzCEd_Kg

mhmmm

A nuuuu cheeki breeki i v damke!

holy shit, marine corps lavs heading towards san diego bay right now, is it, happening?

>tfw no wwiii and only boring mass shootings

oh my god, I hear planes passing by near the dmz
are we dead yet

Am retatd... What is this?

Bump. We've waited too long for this.

It's about fucking time

Radio

HF communications have the potential to move voice and data communications around the world by bouncing signals off the ionosphere, and at a fraction of the cost of heavily burdened satellite communications frequencies. In addition, HF transmissions often can circumvent geographic barriers to line-of-sight communications such as mountains or buildings by skipping signals off the ionosphere at steep trajectories. The benefits of HF radio communications are too good to ignore.

Technological and economic conditions today are converging to make HF radio perhaps more appealing and useful than it was during the heyday of HF radio between about 1920 and 1960. Not only are satellite communications channels rapidly filling beyond capacity, but the costs of launching satellites and building satellite receivers also continues to increase. Competition for satellite-communications RF spectrum also is fierce from commercial television, music, and navigation service providers.

militaryaerospace.com/articles/print/volume-13/issue-9/news/the-coming-hf-radio-renaissance.html

some sort of radar going off right now. And not the OTH one thats usually there. This one is very rapid.

/comfy/

GTA Online put out an airplane this week called the Mogul that has a livery named Sky King. Somebody on the dev team either browses here or is aware of the sign..

ITS BEEPING
WHY IS IT BEEPING

This is the aussie OTH that sounds like farting.

The other one that's more annoying is russian I think?

This is the farting OTH and it's not frequent.

If you want to shitpost in the chat make sure you don't follow the link to SDRbfrom Sup Forums.

No shit posting, they will ban you for cursing. I got IP banned.

reporting in

beeping i just heard sounded like OTH at the end but the first part the actual beeps seemed way pitched up haven't heard it sound like that before

i assume some hamfag can explain it due to solar weather or shit

Finally a thread, I tried creating like 2 threads in the last few days but it died with no replies.

In times of "calm before the storm" with imminent HAPPENING we can't afford having no skykang threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=P34EpZg0y2Q

bump, always wonder why skylarking threads don't get more attention, direct listening to potential happening

yeah the Indifference to /skg/ is pretty odd considering how invaluable knowledge of amateur radio is in general

the exam is easy
>hamexam.org/exam/12-Technician

and a memefeng is 30bucks

Because for 99% of time nothing happens and the 1% is encrypted and has no meaning to common listener.

How's the activity?

checked

Nothing happening atm

skykang went active

k

bump

the calm before the swarm

Not much. Test counts. Diego Garcia just did one. Haven't heard them in a while.

bump

TODAY SOMETHING WILL HABBEN
sorry caps was on

Holy shit I got 80%!
I know nothing about radio.

Creepy shit on these radio waves.

WE

If anything interesting is going to happen, it will probably be about 48 hours from now, early morning of Worker's Party Foundation Day, October 10 (in DPRK), 11th anniversary of their first nuclear test. If nothing happens (no missiles, no nuke test) then something failed.

But, that's just a guess, as good as anyone's.

memefeng.blogspot.com/

Yeah, that is the prediction. CIA said they could also try on Colombus Day, so in 24 hours North Korean time. First ICBM test was on 4th of July.

I wonder if a preemptive strike would make sense. If what we think is going to happen happens - a combined ICBM and warhead test - then North Korea will know for sure that they can hit the US.

Right now they don't know. They hope, but they don't know. Making any move that requires a functional deterrent would be insanely risky if you aren't certain it actually works. So without that certainty they can't take any action that would necessitate having the ability to deter the US.

If we strike the test missile before they can launch they'll still be left in the realm of uncertainty. No one in the international community would care; who is going to rush to the defense of North Korea testing a nuclear missile? The only risk would be KJU taking it as a signal to attack the South. But if he attacks the South without a functional deterrent he's a dead man, whereas if he backs down he lives and continues to rule North Korea.

Nothing's gonna happen, fags. They're just waiting for the other to go first. Nuclear war is in no ones best interests.

I recommend reading this analysis of war in North Korea. It's quite comprehensive and high quality stuff.

One of the points is that North Korea isn't going to have a nuclear weapon capable of striking the US. And it's explained why.

"Due to a fatal error in North Korean strategic calculation, the deterrence environment has been destabilized. Pyongyang has chosen to: 1) add millions of US hostages to its strategy by pressing forward with development of a thermonuclear-tipped ICBM; and 2) craft and test a nuclear war fighting strategy that targets nuclear weapons on key US military assets and facilities which are critical to US and ROK defense planning. "

rusi.org/publication/whitehall-reports/preparing-war-korea

Can we just be real here for a minute

There is no such thing as nuclear "war" with North Korea. They have about 0.01% the nuclear capacity and know-how that the US does.

And do you really think that America, winner of two world wars, and the most powerful nation on the earth, will let itself be destroyed by a fuckin hermit kingdom? Its a joke

What actually IS happening, is a quick anf efficient destruction of North Korea as a government, the same way Desert Storm happened.

We are going in there, unnannounced, and going to show Kim the complete and utter supremecy America has.

The regime will be destroyed overnight, and boots will be put on the ground to stabilize the region for a short time.

This shouldnt come as a surprise, NK has to be stopped from developing nuclear weapons, and just sitting back and crying about it isnt going to stop them. Its now or never, these chinks are about to get destroyed

If they only hit one American city while we turn their entire country to radioactive glass it'll be a victory only in the history books. Trading a million Americans for twenty million North Koreans is a losing proposition.

Thanks. I'm reading a paper now about strategic airlift in Desert Storm, but I'll read this next.

>Trading a million Americans for twenty million North Koreans is a losing proposition.

not if they are southern californians.

just had skyking,... TOP GUN

Why does no one talk about how skyking went silent the night of the vegas shooting?

Everyone was preparing for a happening when I went to bed. i woke up to vegas.

which frequency lad

Skyking skyking! WooHoo!!! Haven't heard that in weeks!

SKYKING SKYKING

>Offutt is the headquarters of the U.S. Strategic Command

Is it happening?

11175 @ around 16:15PST

no

>the only scenario is full scale nuclear war

it will quick, it will be overwhelming and it will be conventional bombing from land,sea and air

we literally pay people money to sit and look at photos everyday, can't hide shit from our autists

I've hidden things from them before.
T. IntAutist

vocaroo.com/i/s0Fv7E8W3bca

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

release the bones from diego, lets fucking go!

The test is easy. For the tech, basic electrical knowledge and maybe a quick glance of the FCC part 95 I think? You can pass pretty easily.

General is a bit more difficult. You better have a little more than the basics, and the ability to read the regulations. Most are common sense, but still, doesn't hurt to read.

Extra, you better know a decent amount of electrical knowledge, know some obscure regulations and pretty much know how to build a radio.

bumparino
if anything happens it will happen all of the sudden

CALM

BEFORE

THE

STORM

It's always darkest before the Don

>Nuclear war is in no ones best interests.
This is valid for reasonable people, not for the "supreme leader" type of guy.

Lets not forget he already launched fucking missiles across Japan.

I still think Russia knows he is capable of doing crazy shit, that's why Putin and China gives the military support until NK is able to advance their destructive power.

When shit hits the fan Russia comes as the "savior" for the instability on the region. Just like Stalin supported Hitler initially.

bump

I''ve heard nothing for the past hour. Anyone???

There's been nothing in the last hour but test counts. Last message of import was a SKYKING from Offutt. Very brief, couldn't make out any of the message content.

Mainsail test count

Is tonight going to be the night?

No. Tomorrow night.

Same happened again

What do we do if skyking answers?

Test count from Mainsail

Why is Mainsail counting up and down on 11175?

Test count

Weather is going to be horrible in nk tomorow.

Wait someone tell me what happening as if they were explaining to a 5 year old.

run

Oh really? Hmmm..Maybe he'll hold off til the afternoon? Whats the weather like later in the day? Because actually, it probably would be a later timed one because they will do their forced zombie parade or whatever. When it's a big holiday they shoot shit after the party

Go the fuck to bed or else the King in the Sky is going to swoop down & eat your intestines. Little shit. you should of been aborted

WebSDR allows you to listen to radio frequencies. This is government shit - you're listening to government code transmissions. No, It hasn't been cracked yet.

We are listening to the super secret government walkie-talkies. If they say "skyking" a bunch of times put a paper bag over your head, lay back and think of England.

rain in the morning, heavy cloud cover mid day with showers, heavy rain at night

It won't ever be cracked shitbrit. They change the codes regularly

Thank you!

Am I doing it right?

>things can't be cracked if they happen within a short time frame
>skykings aren't already uploaded on youtube

Leave it to a leaf

SKYKING is not a callsign. SKYKING is a key word that indicates that the emergency action message is of higher priority than a standard EAM. Typically these are for strategic assets. Not necessarily nuclear forces, but strategic assets like an AWACS aircraft or a U2 or similar.

There are other priorities than SKYKING. FLASH is equivalent to SKYKING priority (though it's not really used as part of the HFGCS so it should probably be treated differently), and FLASH OVERRIDE overrides anything. Only the National Command Authority can use FLASH OVERRIDE. It's pretty much reserved for nuclear war.

yes but click squelch unless you like white noise.. Now wait until you hear something (AKA play solitaire)

Click widen once the highlight squelch.

>hide waterfall
>widen it to 2.70
>check squelch
>wait

Thanks dudes

What everyone else is saying, also put in a callsign so you don't display your IP address like a chump

I turned off squelch, and i swear i heard:

144-429-582

what does it mean? im not a morse guy

Get comfy.

see
you're going to get a new addiction, in this comfy safeplace