Itsss Happeningggggg

so how is this gonna go down

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/11/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-richard-nixon-215478
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you imagine if trump solves nk?

Trump better comp us

THERMONUCLEAR STRIKE ON ALL COMPOUNDS

>mfw eating comped sushi while Taco Bell workers fight a war for me

we live in a new era, before and after brother paddock's generous reaction images

It's funny to observe, how slowly, 100% anti trump tweets now mixed with 50 pro Trump shills with 50% anti Trump shills
War of the Bots

You guys ready to get drafted?

Calling it now, he's going to order a strategic nuclear strike on NK.

He can, in theory, pull it off without using nuclear missiles or irradiating South Korea. The plan needs about 10-15 B61s to work, and involves them being dropped at low altitude directly on top of bunkers, nuclear refineries, and other targets.

If he does it right, we'll avoid war. If he fucks up, Goodbye Japan.

>mfw my comped sushi is full of korean nuke fallout and taco bell eaters live to 90

most likely or he will order strikes on military compounds

>FIFTY MEGATONS... COMPED!

dotard-class super-missiles being unhinged from their hanger in high earth orbit and will descend upon North Korea

The estimated death toll from such a strike would reach 500.

He'll probably have escalation measures ready. They'll try to kill the leadership of NK without a fuss, if that fails they'll try to get a few dozen nukes on the nuclear assets and start a normal war, and if that fails they'll just empty an Ohio or two.

>more sanctions!

>Calling it now, he's going to order a strategic nuclear strike on NK.

>Moreover, Defense Secretary James Schlesinger recalled years later that in the final days of the Nixon presidency he had issued an unprecedented set of orders: If the president gave any nuclear launch order, military commanders should check with either him or Secretary of State Henry Kissinger before executing them. Schlesinger feared that the president, who seemed depressed and was drinking heavily, might order Armageddon. Nixon himself had stoked official fears during a meeting with congressmen during which he reportedly said, “I can go in my office and pick up a telephone, and in 25 minutes, millions of people will be dead.” Senator Alan Cranston had phoned Schlesinger, warning about “the need for keeping a berserk president from plunging us into a holocaust.”
>politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/11/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-richard-nixon-215478

Do you think Gens Mattis and Kelly are staying in the Trump administration because it will look good on their resume?
Like Senator Corker said, these are the only guys standing between us and chaos.

The Storm is Coming

>Do you think Gens Mattis and Kelly are staying in the Trump administration because it will look good on their resume?
Mattis isn't dumb. If allowing Trump to press the button will bring the death toll from 8 million to 500, he'll play along.

Air drop $1000s of dollars of sushi.

>he still supports Trump

the sushi was free

Maybe they should just deal.
Auster Alia in exchange for sushi. $1000 worth should do it. Nice and fair. You'll get a memo. It says "You've been comped"

You could say it was...

Hmmm....

Kek

a fucking pepper

Don't we have a bunch of MOAB's that are just sitting around that are close to being to old to use or something? I think thos would get used up before nukes were sent

You have to drop them out of a cargo plane.

Can I get a quick compdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

Noko said they would shoot down anything in and around their airspace, what better way to provoke war

>hitomi kun getting killed

DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT BLUMPFT!

Trump and Tillerson are literally playing Good Cop / Bad Cop.

Trump watches too much TV and is clueless, out of his depth.
This is all he's got.
He's seen 20 cheap movies where it worked
and now he's LARPing with world security.

Here we go lads

I can't believe this moron is going to do it.

I've always wanted the N-Korean people to be freed from that terrible dictator but DJT is not the man to solve this.

Just figure out where all the brass is and carpet bomb those locations, jesus fucking christ.

"Solves"