pastebin.com/CJPJP2HI

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=jS0fsoyrFg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DORAO

2nd for fusions

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Does anyone know when the stage play DVD is out?

he kinda looks like Ted Cruz here

What would Ted Cruz's STAND be?

8th for best boy

Gappy makes me happy

Yummy in Gummy's tummy!

youtube.com/watch?v=jS0fsoyrFg4
[Yesterday, When I Was Mad]? It would look like the striped thing with the incredibly tall platform shoes that shows up between 1:49 and 3;22, and probably has the ability to make the hallucinations of the user real.

Why are most JoJo children so fucking ugly now? Diego, Gyro, Johnny, Tsurugi, all of them look freakish and not cute.

Poco, Anne, Koichi (I know he's 15 but he's drawn like a little kid) and even Emporio are all cute, what the hell happened?

Lets go to sleep guys there nothing left to do for today save the shitposting for tomorrow/today (cuz time zones n' shit)

A random user ask me about my favourite fusion because he's gonna make a draw.
Anyone knows if he make at least a raw version? i want see it.

Araki hates kids.

Valentine and George II were cute. Tsurugi is just a walking reference to Yoshitomo Nara because Araki likes his art.

Tsurugi, Ugly? eh?

Are there subs for the Blu-Ray release?

So, about Jobin...

Did anyone else notice that Jobin looks EXACTLY like Marlon Brando ? I mean, of course some of it’s just Araki’s style but we’re talking nose, eyes, lips, chin… it’s an interesting coincidence. And Araki is a heavy visual reference guy

maybe Aerosmith? Cruz Missiles?

He's pretty kawaii.

Forgot to upload the pic

I would kill someone to cuddle in bed with him.

In my mind, Tsurugi is a qt little trap.
At least trillion times better than Orange.

And come to think of it, isn't it odd that Jobin has a very weird necklace that looks suspiciously like a scar ? Doesn't it remind you a bit of a certain someone who also had a prominent scar in his neck ?

Dubs confirm naranciafag is a murderer.

>Joubin Scars
>HE LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN ROKAKAKA
>SpeedKing and his hidden power

KONO JOBIN GA

Take that back you fucker.

Tsurugi was originally 2 but Araki changed him to 9 like a chapter after his first appearance.

his hidden power... his secret... his power... his secret

RIP dubanon

Can araki resist adding Dio to jojolion?

>Tsurugi was originally 2
Twas a ruse.

So why did the pedestrians not freak out when they saw Vitamin C corpse?

I hope not

I need the souls of 36 sinners to acheive my heaven.

He'd fucking better. If JJL gets Dio it'll become trash.

He turned into stone so they thought he was a statue

Now that I think about it Pucci is the only good written villain in the series

Still gets me goat since it still showed blood though? nobody bothered to question him.

What if DIO is the dog?

Because Damo turned to stone upon death so they assumed it was a statue that Josuke just broke and they kept on minding their own business. It's kind of retarded since there was blood and brain all over the side wall but that's it basically.

Weather Report's memories were taken by Pucci, right? And we know from Jotaro that someone who still has their own stand-disc but no memory-disc has a soul and can survive, but has NO memories of any kind, including stuff like how to talk or read. The Speedwagon foundation had to teach Jotaro the basics of communication again, he was pretty much a giant toddler before he got his other disc back.

So what I'm saying is that would him and Weather Report have needed to be toilet-trained again?

Why is the shading in Part 4 anime weaker compared to Part 3? This has been bugging me immensely and it's probably why I think Part 3 looks nicer. There's...less highlights, I think?

Probably. Weather was super weird and didn't understand a lot of basic social shit so SOMEONE had to teach him all that again.

Has Araki every said his thoughts on the anime?

ay shut the fuck up
animeonly fag

Poor Weather.

I wish that him and Jotaro had gotten to meet each other, seeing two big scary autists of around the same age potentially making friends could've been nice. And anything that gave the SO crew more interactions with each other would be a godsend.

He said somewhere he that he doesn't have any strong thoughts on it either way, and that as long as the fans are happy with it he's happy with it. It sounded like he hadn't watched it and was trying to cover that he hadn't though. He probably doesn't give a shit about it desu, but he doesn't dislike it either.

no, but he´s getting a lot of money with the reserializations of the manga

I hope so, user. Speaking as a guy whose favorite character in the series is Dio, I truly hope he doesn't come back. It would invalidate the entire ending of Stone Ocean and the point of Diego's existence.

The ending of Stone Ocean is a beautiful, poetic ending to the original series. It exists to represent the Joestars sacrificing themselves to destroy the evil world (heaven) DIO and Pucci created and with that, reach a new, unknown world where their lives are peaceful. It is DIO's ultimate defeat. After 6 parts, his entire legacy is finally over. It's the destruction of a world corrupted by him to reach a new, wonderful world.

Having DIO return in any sort of significant role whatsoever would take this and throw it in the trash. It would bring him back from the dead for the sake of stupid fanservice. His story, and the stories of the Joestars who fought agaisnt him, is over. Now it's time for a new story.

1\2

>In my mind, Tsurugi is a qt little trap
He is canonically a trap, isn't he?

This isn't really a proper comparison, we only got scenes like this for Ratt and Tonio episode. The entirety of SC looked a little like this (obviously not quite this intense but the shading and highlights were more apparent), but DiU seems to only be reserving the intense shading for certain scenes. I'm hoping it'll pick up around Kira.

What I can't get over is how shitty Splat looks now. He went from being something cool, mysterious and dangerous-looking to that mess, gross.

Rohan had BUDGET as most Rohan arcs probably will. SC blew it's budget too quick hence DIO's The World.

but he isn't qt

2\2

"But what about Diego ?"

Diego in itself also furthers Araki finally killing off Dio for good. Diego is an reinterpretation of Dio and an almost completely different character, and he and his counterpart give Dio two actual goodbyes (since the ending of SO was more about Pucci).

The first Diego completes what Araki was doing with Dio in his re-telling of PB through SBR. He humanizes Dio and strips him of his immortal ambitions and nemesis, focusing more on the class struggle he had as a human. He sorta achieves his "redemption" and dies thinking he finally, finally won.

The 2nd Diego is Araki rewarding the viewers, and himself, with one last moment of DIO showing off before he retires the character. He has all the catchphrases, a very cruel personality, the same abilities, and he actually defeats the JoJo of the part he's in. It's one last goodbye to the character.

Araki should not invalidate that

has Araki ever said anything about any anime at all?

>Don't look at me, Josuke!
Is it wrong to look at this another way?

He probably will bring Dio back at some point though.

I'm in love with an Italian gangstar.

He's dead though, so he can't love you back.

Why did they change the sound of The World?

Yes he can death can't stop my love.

The first Diego was a reference to part 1 Dio, the second one was a reference to DIO. The first one got his head cut off, the second one was obliterated.

?

It can't stop yours but it definitely stopped his.

Because it's Jotaro's version, not DIO's.

maybe because that is now the sound of za hando, we wont hear that sound anymore tough

It can't stop his love either man.

Traditional gakuran or modified gakuran?

That goes without saying though.

ur mom

Post best friendships

I dunno, Satan. While the new universe is definitely an unknown, I like to think that it won't be some bed of roses.

Given the repetitive nature of universes in the JoJoverse (Everyone looks basically the same as their old counterparts, and has similar personalities and relationships with each other) and the fact that Dio was killed long before MIH activated and thus presumably was reborn as himself rather than an alternate, I'd imagine that there was still plenty of conflict and grief, and the Joestars were probably still central to it. Jotworo probably killed DIO, Josuke and co would've still had issues with Kira, Giorno's gangster crew probably still fought Diavolo, etc.

Isn't it just Pucci's influence that was wiped away, rather than DIO's? So that's why the ending focuses entirely on the Stone Ocean crew, who were the only ones who were ensnared in it, rather than any other people who would've led utterly different lives if DIO had been erased entirely.

Fate is probably the single strongest thing in the JoJoverse, and that extends to when the entire universe is reset. I imagine that the Joestars are always fated to lives filled with weirdness and conflict, but that they can make the most of them anyway.

Kira had a connection to DIO though. Diavolo didn't so you have a point there.

It can because he's dead and there's nothing left to generate love.

so is that mofo dubanon dead or

Yasuho best brojo

Why didn't Giorno (Big Boss) show up in Part 6 ? It would've been amazing if he did.

He can still love me where ever he is.

Diavolo sold at least one arrow to DIO though, right? It's possible that he wouldn't have been able to get much funding for his mafia bullshit without it, DIO was fucking loaded.

He sold the arrows to Enya Geil, who later allied with DIO.

He would've NO'd the fuck out of Pucci instantly and we wouldn't have gotten the amazing back and forth battle/eventual slaughter that is the ending of part 6.

who is that?

Narancia would be revolted and embarrassed by the Naranciaposters if he was real. Most characters would be.

Damo would probably like his fans, though.

The repetitive nature of said universes does not apply to the Ireneverse the same way it was supposed to apply to Pucci's universe. In Pucci's new universe, all the events had played out the same way and the characters looked similar but werent really the same (hence why Emporio saw Johntaro Cena and Jyullene). The Ireneverse is supposed to be the opposite of that, the characters look different and led different lives but their spirits are there.

And since Irene and her dad have a normal, stable relationship, you can presume that the new Jotaro never had to spend his adult life chasing Stand users and stamping out DIO's influence. And if DIO's influence did not exist, it's possible DIO himself didn't. There 's nothing in the Ireneverse to suggest that he did exist (although there's nothing to suggest he didn't).

Bullshit

Araki probably had more plans for SO since it's known he wanted it to be much longer but he had to rush the final 10 chapters because his editors came to him saying he had to wrap it up in 10 more chapters so the final 10 we got were the Made in Heaven fight and the final chapter. Araki probably wanted that fight to be MUCH longer than it was, and there was even a teaser in one chapter saying Giorno may already be somewhere in Florida. We'll never know what Araki's original plan for the last stretch of SO was but I still think the universe reset would be there just much less sudden.

That's because Damo is truly second best boy

best boy obviously being Joushuu

This was some bullshit.

He sold 5 (including the Beetle Arrow because no one knew about Requiems until Polnareff accidentally pricked his finger completely bt chance) to Enya who later decided to serve DIO in 1987 when she observed his strength and thought he'd be the strongest being in the world with one of those Stand things from those Arrows some Italian twink sold her a few years back.

Giorno would have just gotten nerfed and BTFO'd by Pucci like everyone else did.