Can you repeat the question?

n-nande??? nande otosan?

Get in the robot, Shinji.

why dont you love me dad

Posting best girl

not the best but at least you not posting trash
rei is bae

Yes.

Screw you old man! My balls just miraculously dropped! I have a superior Robo!

I want to fuck the Eva.

"Get the fuck in the robot yourself, Gendo! I think you love that robot more than me."

nah im cool

I'd rather get in the Fafner but OK.

Hey Shinji, you'd better pilot it or I won't love you anymore!

I could love anything more than Shinji

friendly reminder than gendo did nothing wrong.

I'll always dislike this image no matter how tongue-in-cheek it is.
Piloting the eva is horrific to contemplate. It's not even a giant robot. You get injected into the spine of a colossal human, your pilot chamber gets flooded with its blood, you take over its brain and start feeling what it feels like some freakish zombie parasite, and then sometimes it takes control anyway leaving you to experience a waking nightmare of madness because the barely-constrained gigas you are riding within is bloodthirsty and insane.

had you been shinji, you would be blissfully unaware of all of those facts and correction. the eva is only "bloodthirsty and insane" when sustaining a signifigant amount of damage. the downside is you feel all the pain that the eva does. and the eva has no blood. thats simply liliths blood.

>not wanting to bath in the mother of mans blood

found the faggot.

>we order them in bulk

>dollfags

>bardiel

>the eva has no blood
literally wat my m8

the shit inside the tube isnt the eva's blood at least. my bad im retarded

Kawoshin best ship

Let's fix this mess

The pilots know that the Evas are organic, but they didn't expect them to be actually sentient, and surely didn't feel the horror of a mangled eldritch monster on paper.

The entry plug is filled with LCL, that indeed is blood, but not the Eva's blood. It's extracted from Lilith and is orange in color, while the angels and the Evas bleed red blood. It might be inconsistent with Unit 01 as unlike the others its is created from Lilith instead of being created from Adam it should bleed LCL instead of red blood but whatever.

This is at least in the series, in Rebuild the LCL is red so it becomes unclear

Unit 02 bleeds blue for some reason

I think the worst part is that I can't tell if whoever made this was actually joking or legit believed this considering how many people fall into the latter category