People say that Hanakana can only play one type of character (the shy submissive ones)...

People say that Hanakana can only play one type of character (the shy submissive ones), but when you think about it her most famous characters are anything but submissive.

People hating on her are full of shit and she's one of the greatest voice actresses ever.

ok

ya I used to hate on hanakana because I wanted to fit in but she's really good

The more popular something is the more likely it is that someone will shit on it to be contrarian, regardless of the actual quality. of it.

>People say that Hanakana can only play one type of character
only haters say that

this is the basic law of Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is counterculture, and thus inherantly contrarian.

Sup Forums would rather meme than actually watch anime, no surprise there. Although I have to question counting Ichiko and Zessica among her most characters.

I fuckin love her "bitch mode" she have a really good vocal range

Whenever I hear her voice I drop a show.

Even little turkish girl hates Hanakana

>People say that Hanakana can only play one type of character (the shy submissive ones)
I think that was only during a couple of seasons when she played a ton of those characters.
On a related note I'm happy she's gonna be Hina in Sangatsu no Lion, if they get to the bullying part we'll surely have a very emotional performance.

muh dick

I don't think Tittyko is that famous but you're right, she actually has talent.

Also, there's a web anime series on Niconico about Million Arthur, each episode is about 1-2 minutes long and more or less 98% memes. The VAs are all A-listers (this is why no one really cares for Index S3) and HanaKana does a great job voicing Galahad, you should definitely check it out

>she's gonna be Hina in Sangatsu no Lion
FUUUUCKK

She was really good with Akane too

She sounded good when she voiced Aika. Her other roles are still pretty much the same.

There is nothing inherently wrong with typecasting. Some people are really good for particular roles. It's a retard's complaint.

she really is shit and no range. taneda is better

Don't mind me, just posting Hanakana thighs.

This is the basic law of anything

I love KanaHana but she was completely unfitting for that role. Something just sounded off.

typecasting is good, because it encourages casting against type.