FRESH WW3 COMPED

SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
christianpost.com/news/trump-talks-about-his-greatest-asset-mike-huckabees-show-tbn-202020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WHAT ABOUT MUH DIPLOMACY
Yeah, "diplomacy" is the reason why we're in the spot we are in right now.

Hope North Korea drops a nuke on the white house

Deep state victory?

Think about this though.

Trump implies that he is going to war with North Korea..

He announces a huge presidential announcement

Instead of declaring war with North Korea he drops red pills and BTFO deep state

Oy vey.

What can be said what hasn't been already.

This (((necocon))) shill needs to go.

America just voted in another Bush Jr, but 100x more dangerous because butthurt manchild. One day a wrong word will fall and then the USA will follow. Kek. Enjoy -that- chaos.

your reverse jew shilling won't work here rabbi

>America just voted in another Bush Jr, but 100x more dangerous

Uh, what? Obama started more wars than Bush and killed/droned way more civilians than Bush ever did.

this timeline..October is THE happening month and its only the 7th

Truly butthuer zioburger triggered!

Dumbass. I am not a kike. You are.

Kek, The sandniggers will have a field day with you once the burgers are gone.

can't fucking wait for china to kick his ass

Well you won't live to see it kek

Russia will sink your little island to the ground

One has to wonder if the anglo disease is indeed brain damaging. You're all retarded as fuck, stay that way!

He's part of the (((deep state))) you nigger tier fucking moron. How many more times can the jew bend you over a barrel?
>idiots chasing the new 'deep state' jew invented label
>OMG IT'S THE ILLUMINATI! WE GOTTA STOP THEM!!!
>OMG IT'S THE GLOBALISTS! WE GOTTA STOP THEM!!!
>OMG IT'S THE ELITES!!! WE GOTTA STOP THEM!!!
It's the jews stupid.

only a kike would say such anti-american and pro-mudslime things mr. shekelberg

too obvious

anyone with half a brain can tell the jews violently hate trump
unless ofc the msm is the good guys now and totally not under jewish control
which one is it faggots?

Your people/military are quite literally expendable mercenaries dying for Israel.

Me too, kill all the damn kikes in DC

JUST ANOTHER PROMISE HE WON'T KEEP.

TRUMP'S ENTIRE STRATEGY: MAKE CLAIM, DON'T FOLLOW UP. MAKE CLAIM, DON'T FOLLOW UP.

I BET INFINITE MONEY TO EVERY PERSON THAT HE WON'T DO A FUCKING THING OTHER THAN TWEET ON THE INTERNET.

We need another world war anyway. Men have become a bunch of beta numale pussies and need to experience a good war to make them tough and alpha again.

daily reminder that america is responsible for cultural marxism and sjw + they are the guard dog of israel its deserve death

wrong.
literally the most reliable president in american history

you aren't getting paid for this one you idiot. learn how to be more subtle god damn what an amateur

He won't do anything. Haven't you all learned by now that Trump is all tweets and no action.

George Bush Sr. bombed the Soviet Union? Did I miss something?

Can I get a quick compdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

idk what makes you idiots think that attacking north korea will result in ww3
CHINA DOES NOT WANT WAR
they will not attack the US over stupid north korea
they do not want war with the US they want to keep selling shit in peace time

you have to be stupid to believe that China will attack America over their retarded neighbor that they barely tolerate

It is true.

i still can't believe america elected an orange retard for president...

probably this

why are you posting these images?
what are you literally retarded?

ffs just get this shit over with already

>America just voted in another Bush Jr, but 100x more dangerous because butthurt manchild

better than your leader
>hurrr attack ballots
>beat the shit out of anyone who tries to vote!

I will survive
I will survive

Please tell me that one thing is a pizza party. I'm too young to be storming the beaches of Korea.

We need to retake this board and turn it into a theistic board of the one and true god, KEK himself.

Fuck politics and fuck everything else. We have wasted enough of our lives on this shit babble, its time for our Lord and Savior Kek to return to our hearts. We need to remind ourselves of our numbers and checks. PR.A.ISEK.EK YOU RETARDS.
DO IT !
O
I
T
!

It was supposed to be a fun weekend in NK but then Donald should up and comped everyone.

Fag

The blonde dotard is trying to bait NK in a war. Again

WORLD WAR THREE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

>doesn't grasp the jew has been divided
>doesn't grasp insight roles
>doesn't even politic

D.A.K

>not even the south pole is safe
FUCK

since interpretations for this are a dime a dozen, here's mine:

>three branches will become one
the triple alliance: trump faction + bob mercer faction + muhrusha faction

>an island will drift away
brexit

>a killing bolt will shine in night but will not kill
KJU's missile tests, which while scary have not been harmful so far

>a star will gorge itself on clay
Trump is a Star, a celebrity - now spending his free time getting into verbal mudwrestling matches with anyone and everyone

>idols will speak and move about
the old ideologies are coming back to life: fascism, nazism, communism, etc have switched from being 'old' or impossibly discredited ideologies back to being 'live' possibilities with serious real-life adherents.

>black flag will fly above the dome
god-emperor trump explicitly supported the nazis and KK after c-ville, thus 'showing his true colors'. dome is the white house.

>belly of the dragon will drip water
hurricanes fucked up the usa bad this fall

>two voices will call out in an a silence that all will hear
trump and kim jong un exchanging threats

>a rock will stand on seven hills
the seven hills of rome, referring the usa transitioning away from a republic and into an empire

> the ravens will starve
ravens are supernatural messengers that go between the world of death and the world of life. if they. deaths of ravens was considered an ominous sign of divine punishment. in england, the tradition has always been that the kingdom will fall if the ravens are removed from the tower; so this line probably refers metaphorically to the 'fall' of the USA 'kingdom'. ie, the usa is sucked into a hellscape of environmental disasters, massive wars, domestic civil unrest, etc, leading to the disintegration of the republic and its transformation into something.... else

Go get your sushi COMPED before we all die.

HOLY SHIT

FUUUCCCKKKKK

what can i do to my investments to make sure i come out on top from this?

> The bear will leave its cave forever
the USA's weakened state will encourage and require Russia to become more assertive on the geopolitical stage, somewhat taking over the USA's hegemonic role

>the rod and ring will strike

once the USA finally manages to provoke a conflict will Iran, it will lead directly to the fall of the usa from its position as a first-world country, because china and russia will support iran.

prophecy end result - the USA becomes a third-world type shithole with a third-world type strongman. we'll still be powerful and have a huge military, but we'll lose the rich consumer society that supports our empire as gas goes way up and the price of chinese imports goes up.

Fake

fuck. I wanted this to be real.

fake

Cool. War that's not in a hellish desert.

ids habbeningz

so basically i'm saying, the prophecy foretells the rise of the new sovereign ruler, the collapse of the republic and its replacement with an empire, a bevy of natural disasters, the outbreak of major wars, and the ruination of the realm

pretty much this. i didnt vote for blimpf because i thought he would reneg on all his campaign promises. in fact i barely listened to any of them.

will probably vote for the first time in 10 years in 2020 though

nook gook

Yeah but what did he mean by this?

>implying there's anything wrong with that

DO IT KIM DROP A FAT ONE ON FUCKING PENTAGON AND WALL STREET DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT

>implying there's anything wrong with that

he wont do shit. its pathetic that all he can do is tweet and send a few faggots to die in niger. still waiting on that fire and fury. bet its like the wall that never gets built

Yea good luck invading a country that's been preparing to go to war with you for over 60 years

This is gonna be like Vietnam but 100x worse

SHHEEEEEIIIIITTT*

Fucking Bongs obviously have never heard a nigger actually say this.

It’s all an act. Why the fuck would be say he’s going to attack NoKo if he were truly going to?

wtf i love kikes now

Nuke kim pls. But let them hit cali first.

the only problem with attacking North Korea is China
if not for them then overthrowing the regime would literally be the best damn thing to happen to that country in decades
sure it wouldn't become south korea tier overnight but at least they'd have a shot at making something of themselves. They're asians, they're not one of the inherently fucked races, they shouldn't be living like that.

All the grounds drills in the world won't do shit against the most advanced air force ever. They didn't even see our B1's playing footsie with them last month. If we go to war with them, it'll be all Tomahawks and smart bombs.

>Hello and welcome to the Huckabee show
>Trump tells Huckabee to hold on a sec
>Swivels a 200 inch 24k gold oled tv in front of the camera
>Huckabee you're a wonderful person just great so here's an exclusive
>8k live footage of pyongyang being glassed
>Huckabee in shock

stick to my toothbrush

This.
As soon as North Korea becomes nothing more than real estate China will move in.
The Chinese are pushing into Russia by buying up farms and flooding the jobs market with cheap labor. They are essentially staging a peaceful land grab.

unless the liberals start protesting again
the only thing that can defeat the US military is the USA

100% mein komp'd

POST YOUR WAR FACE

Hate to break it to you goys but the interview is not live

christianpost.com/news/trump-talks-about-his-greatest-asset-mike-huckabees-show-tbn-202020/

You forget most of our armed forces are faggots and affirmative action diversity hires that can barely read. Trump is about to reveal the US as a paper tiger to the world and get cucked hard.

Y'all getting it twisted... Trump only unleashing a "Twitter War".

Boy I wonder what happens when we create a power vacuum in a country ruled by a cruel tyrant. I guess Trump really does like refugees, since that's all deposing the fat gook is going to do. But I guess in this instance it's fine because it isn't shitskins?

Godspeed Trump.
Remove communism.

Heck, glass Pyongyang, it's basically a ghost town with minimum civilian presence, but a lot of public offices if not all of them.
The appeasement must end. The North Korean people are all political hostages.

Regime changes have only been seen working in high IQ populations anyway, see Germany and Japan.

If the US has to invade some place then it should be NK.

in this case there wouldn't be any refugees, minute the US declares war on the norks, so does China
and eventually the US is gonna decide north korea's just not worth the cost to occupy and let China handle their new province, they're good at that sort of stuff.

A twofer? Iran and NK? Fucking based senpai.

Place your bets here!
How long will Korean War Part 2 last?
Will it be another Desert Storm or Vietnam?

mmmmmmmmmmmm

y-you take dat back r-racyiss

>Sorry, but only one thing will work!

>Breaking: President Trump formally announces unconditional surrender to the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea, begins disarmament of all US military assets

Will not be Part 2. Trump will cave like all the ones before and give in to the "demands" of the crazy asses.

>But only one thing will work

A dance off?

China might say
>You want us to occupy North Korea?
>Well I don't know
>If we do that you'll be forcing us into an occupying kind of mentality
>We may even occupy Taiwan, hows that sound?

I think it had something to do with the mujahideen in Afghanistan.

If China had the balls to actually invade Taiwan they'd have done so long ago

on the other hand if the USA invades north korea there's not a lot stopping them from going full Molotov-Ribbentrop

>Desert Storm or Vietnam
Yes.

Shock and awe. Massive land war. 60 more years of occupation on the Chinese boarder.

The world will end soon.