Let's put it to rest once and for all

let's put it to rest once and for all.
POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE.
they're a bunch mongrel beggars who flood into rich western white nations (daily reminder that farage blamed the brexit on poland because the UK was sick of their shit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=TJvwOOVQHk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awww did someone get denied asylum?

Only Jared Taylor can save the huwhite race
youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE

Slavs are White.
Stop falling for/pushing jewish d&c amongst Europeans
/thread.

ok

an irish trying to extend the definition of "white people" to non-whites. jeez, what a surprise

Northern poland is scandinavian, you twat. Learn history.

>POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE.
Of course they are not.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY

Prove that we are not white and that you are not a turkroach behind a vpn.

they look like a bunch of shitty gypsies

Oh look, that kike again, D&C again. Try harder faggot.

Slavs aren't white. They aren't even human. There is a reason why "slave" comes from slav, and squatters means homeless person.

How many shitskins/sandniggers do you see in this picture?
Protip: none.

Yes, because Poles are not white.

Tornatene in Romania, zingaro di merda

Italy has a huge Ukrainian diaspora, then Romanian one, I think Poles are not on the list.

D I V I D E

A N D

C O N Q U E R

E A T A D I C K OP

i see lot of gypsies straightening their arms like they're panhandling

But remember, Poles are not white.

He's just the same Rumenian gypsy making bait threads over and over. Be patient with him

noone wants to be a subhuman wh*Te anyways.

proud sarmatian here

So by your logic, anyone who straigtens their arms magically turns nonwhite?
>lot of gypsies
I think this thread was meant to be about romanians, or that you are a bot.
How are poles gypsies?

Those implying poles aren't white are just fucking shills trying to start a brother war

This. Sarmatian > white - lyfe all day everyday

mfw no polish gf,

it's a well-known fact that poles are beggars as much as romanians, if not more. and at least romanian women are not obese

It's better this way.

Polish women are super liberal. Dunno how they don't bring in hordes of shitskins.

whatever makes you feel better about your nigger-infested country f a m

You mean those sissies who has their women folk fight for them? Bahahahaha...that's rich. Teutonics>Horde of Asiatics

Neither are italians, pasta nigger

This

Go back to Albania pal

>Polish women are super liberal.
That's not true tho, majority of them were raised in traditional Catholic families.

Yeah, fuck both the Teutons and Asiatic Mongols, only Iranian Persians rule. Sarmacja Sarmacja!
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24

REAL

I'm an italian jew, I'm fine where I am

Yup. Anyone saying slavs aren't white are just divide and conquer shills

Ha ha ha ha ha !
An Italian telling us Pollacks are not white.
This is a case of the pot calling snow black.

>Their women, so long as they are virgins, ride, shoot, throw the javelin while mounted, and fight with their enemies.
>They do not lay aside their virginity until they have killed three of their enemies, and they do not marry before they have performed the traditional sacred rites.
>A woman who takes to herself a husband no longer rides, unless she is compelled to do so by a general expedition.

wh*Te sissies literally pissing their greek skirts on the sight of a sarmatian woman warrior L M A O

Ammianus Marcellinus wrote,
>"Nearly all the Alani (sarmatian tribe) are men of great stature and beauty, their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are frighteningly fierce".
Roman wombs belong to Sarmatian semen.

>I'm an italian jew
>jew

THIS

I don't need to reference Lucan or Tacitus in defense of my folk...just look at the pathetic display by your people in WW2. Pathetic! Hilarious!

Whatever you say, Rabbi.

We already know this. Only retarded burgers who have never had to deal with the "based" Poles think otherwise. There criminals, beggars, robbers, they play the eternal victim to fool gullible burgers. Slavs like Estonians and Latvians are White and civilized. Poles are simply not. They have a MASSIVE inferiority complex towards Germans. Like Blacks have with Whites. Because Germans are a different race.

more or less this. estonians, latvians and czech are white slavs. poles, ukranians, romanians and russians are NOT white

>.just look at the pathetic display by your people in WW2
germanic sissies pissing their hugo boss uniforms on the sight of sarmatian warrior.

germanic women spreading their legs for supreme quality offspring

Whatever you say, Moshe.

just look how happy these women look!

They have blonde hair and blue eyes. How are they not white?

Alles gut!

Poles are the Mexicans of Europe and the Germans walked through your country...fact.

POLED

who gives a shit lmao
hitler was a jewish puppet with rabies that needed to be put down.
Thanks to the Polish heroes of World War 2 and their combined efforts with Soviet troops during the Liberation of Berlin from the Nazi menace this was made possible.

If it wasn't for Polish heroes like Kościuszko and Pułaski that shithole you call your homeland would still be a part of the British Crown.

>They have a MASSIVE inferiority complex towards Germans.
You mean superiority complex?
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

Try that again, but this time, without the help of the RussASIANS, 1 on 1 like men.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland

>estonians and latvians are slavs
>being this retarded
>They have a MASSIVE inferiority complex towards Germans
It's not exactly easy to be nice to people who tried to destroy you, your culture and Europe as a whole since the dawn of time. You'll never understand because you've never had a war on your land in 300 years.
Maybe you'll be more sympathetic after the pakis take over your country and we have to come clean them out with assault rifles.

And oh, just a reminder ;)

Helgas were POLED :D

Long time Lauren fan here.
I don't get what all the fuss is about?
Lauren is cute, smart, funny, and best of all, brave. She's brave for reaching out to a community who hates her because she's Jewish. What shes doing is like a holocaust victim praying for Hitler's soul moments before the Fuhrer personally gassed him.

I've read Lauren's book. It changed my life. Before I used to be a virgin NEET who only fapped to Lauren. And this was wrong. Lauren is worth more than my seed, even though each time I cum to her cosplay pics its a mini ritual of dedication to my love because I impregnate her on the astral plane). She's also worth my hard earned money. Which is why I'm sure to donate at least $100 a month despite my small disability check. I get buy, and thanks to me, now Lauren will too. It's a man's responsibility to treat his lady well. And when Lauren buys weed or a sandwich with my $$$ its like I'm gifting those things to her. One day she'll notice my loyalty and maybe we can have a date.

Lauren if you're lurking I fucking love you and would never do anything to let you out of my sight

The Reds did everything you stupid slack-jawed Pole. Your folk are trash.

Daily reminder that GERMS and RussASIANS are Poles servants. Once a servant, always a servant.

>italian debating whiteness
opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=TJvwOOVQHk4

Actually poles are better than humans
Thus poles are neither human nor white

we are above you and your petty, worthless disputes
Carry on, Claudio, while I rejoice in my superiority over you

Are you implying what ethnic european clothes
are not white?? What exactly is your point dickweed?

*tips rogatywka*

he's implying tha gypsies clothes are not white, and he's right about that

white or not- Nichts matter. What important: they are all exxxxxtrem dumb.

>Slavs like Estonians and Latvians
>slavs

fucking retard

these are not gypsie clothes you nigger trash

Poles are not white.

>are not white?? What exactly is your point dickweed?
This is my point.

P.S. Poles are not white.

nice arguement faggotron your hot opinions really convinced me

>t.polak