26 years old

>26 years old
>make only 48k per year
>most people my age are making AT LEAST 60-100k

Who else /poor loser/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just watch some Jared Taylor buddy. He taught me how to become a millionaire NEET
youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE

What do you need more money for?

>48k a year

How much is that in real money and not monopoly Canadian bucks?

I wonder what percentage of people age 25-35 are actually normie in the sense of being married, owning home, and having kids.

I'm turning 30 soon and pretty much every extended family in that age range is a loser in the sense of having done none of those things yet. My sisters the only one thats managed to do all 3. I mean, most of the guys in my family are perma-NEET's just playing video games & lifting at the gym.

I don't understand, it's not like my family is lower class, all of the aunties/uncles (my parents included) are successful, and all of their 25-35 year old off-spring are NEET's, losers, etc.

I wonder if my family is just the odd one out or if most peoples extended family in this age group is like this now.

Dude I make like 11 an hour at 25. I don't owe the bank jew anything though and I went to college for free. Not that it helped.

They pay you 48k to data mine Sup Forums?

That's how much I make, it seems ok.

38.5k USD

>22 years old
>only making 30k
>not even yet in the top 1% earners of everybody alive
Why even live

I was a fat NEET loser until I enlisted in the Army, 6 years later I have a big titty hapa wife (that should appeal to you, you canuck chink) and a 90k/yr job I unironically enjoy.

Take the camo pill for a couple years or get a marketable skill.

I'm 27 and make under $20k. Fuck yourself.

I make $25k at the age of 26 :( as a phd student...

>I don't understand, it's not like my family is lower class, all of the aunties/uncles (my parents included) are successful, and all of their 25-35 year old off-spring are NEET's, losers, etc.
You provided yourself with the answer

Hahahah im making about 10k a year.

Im literally near retarded cant swim/drive and ive been raped multiple times and a lifelong life of child abuse xD

Cant swim or drive at 26 and evem they are laughing at me at work calling me the dumb guy xD

work for Israeli controlled military.... no thanks.

LMFAO BRUH, I'm 25 and only making 25k a year

I am more JUST than you

Sounds like you couldn't get in because of the tranny ban. :(

There's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the ZOG for 4 years to better your station in life.

>all of the aunties/uncles (my parents included) are successful, and all of their 25-35 year old off-spring are NEET's, losers, etc.
They're NEETs because your aunties and uncles and parents are fucking scum who were more interested in buying useless shit and sating addictions than raising kids.

why do you need more than 48k per year? what do you want to do with the money?
>inb4 someone accuses me of being a commie
taxation is theft and everyone should keep everything they earn, im just asking, why do you care about making more money - what are your plans for it?

I'm a NEET OP

I don't understand what you mean.

Are you saying it's not a surprise there's a lot of NEETs in the 25-35 year old age bracket that come from Upper-middle class families?

I feel like it is a surprise.

most millenials under 35 are still living with their parents, lol. Stop posting this fake shit you pussy

bump

I’m 29 and make a little over $100k but I hate my job so much but too scared to try and do something else.

>30 in a month
>$660 a month in disability

Count your blessings OP.

>30
>Disabled
>Don't make a dime
>Denided disability

Fuck you. You have no idea what being poor is like.

Security

Making 48k means you will never retire or own a house

>30
>16.5k€ a year before taxes
>not counting all expenses

Fuck off rich fag.

what job

I'm 26 and I'm a dishwasher.

You have college and free healthcare. You're only doing poorly if you're an American.

You guys are aware that there are dozens of 1-2 year healthcare courses you can take for 5-10k of (((student loans))) and come out on the other end with a 60k job almost immediately... right?

wow you're a fucking loser.

>Making 48k means you will never retire or own a house

what kind of house do you want?

why can't you save for retirement - i.e. where is your money going now?

Oper8tor
Literally

wat u do?

No, it's not. Our upper-middle class families are the only way a NEET can be supported. Poor kids have to get work as soon as possible. Our cushy lifestyles and disinterested parents are the cause of our hell.

>Money is everything in life

I can smell a kike. Gas yourself.

Military?

I'm a poor loser but I'm also a neet so I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.

I am literally retarded. I cant swim or drive. I have to do something with technology. Im self studying for comptia but i failed the 901...idk wtf i am going to do..legit considering suicide and dads going to kick me out..im desperate and pathetic

>25 years old
>still lives with parent
>changed 4 times major in college
>fucked up, everything

>18 years old
>work at country club
>get drunk every day at work
>get stupid amounts of tips from serving rich white dudes

Is it all downhill from here?

>most people my age
>26
>60-100k loonies
Can't tell if retard or have loonies went the way of zimbabwe?

Nah power plant oper8tor. In the 80’s my job would look like Homer Simpson’s but everything is on computers now.

Being poor is relative you idiot.

oil refinery?

I'd want to end it all too if I had to live in Canada.

>marketable skill

Fucking pog. If you ain't infantry you ain't shit.

mfw i made a wide range of incomes over the past 5 years from 100k to 20k and life is a struggle no matter what

Data mining thread

>24
>make $2600, yes that's the number I meant, a year
I wish I could find something full time.

I'm a 26 NEET and I'm using my free ride to teach myself marketable skills (admittedly after dicking around for 24 ish years). My two brothers are NEETs and use their free time getting drunk. Being a NEET is one thing, choosing a NEET "career" path is another. One day they may find themselves on NEET street.

Bro 48k in Europe means you are considered "rich burgeois" and taxed at 40%
48k in US sounds fine, if you live in smaller town and your job doesnt suck.

Kek my hs had like 4 niggers. One died doing this a year after graduation. Fucking funny.

Dude this is 2017.

Things to do:

- be a neet / sponge off the system

- build business/ black market shit

- lift and train with guns

Stop fucking wagecucking, it is a dead end.

>money is the only thing on the world that matters

Stop buying stupid and you won't be poor stupid nigger

Pathetic.
Save money, stop consuming stupid bullshit, buy land and build a house. You're not meant to live in apartments, in cities.

to obtain females for reproduction

Somebody give me advice for a retard..im studying tech stuff and legit enjoy it tho omggg

._.

>most

Canada bucks? Idk but in America most people my age are making like 25k a year. The problem is that google searches 'salary' rather than income. Salary is always like starting at 50k

>Tfw have flat feet
Not even an option for me

>tfw 19k

If you pull it off, it is possible to do all 3 simultaneously.

Be like that guy on Sup Forums and cut off your leg to get disability as a last resort >and ive been raped multiple times and a lifelong life of child abuse xD
How do you get raped multiple times?

>21
>$36k

Kill me

hey dude still driving that fork lift?

keep defending being a leach faggot

Absolutely!

I'm not being sarcastic here, but all these depressed guys trying to act like it's the picket fence fifties and live up to outdated and irrelevant objectives are setting themselves up for disappointment and failure.

GET WITH THE TIME$ FAGGOTS, MY ADVICE = BEST ADVICE

when did you realize that your lfe would be best if you were dead?

When did you realize that you have wasted 7 years of your life on a cartoon imageboard intended for juveniles?

40-50k($20-27/hr) household is low middle class
With a roommate/spouse making 30k a year it would be proper middle class household.

>24
>Make just under $30k/yr
>Own house on a lake
>Town and surrounding communities 93-98% white
>Never went to college/uni

Why are you struggling, user?

Lies. Job pools are very tight. This year there will be 90k graduates from law school, and only about 30k job openings for starting positions. Same with health care and business. Too many graduates and not enough jobs.
But the rise in education costs and lack of return on investment will lead to the student loan bubble to burst.
Best suggestion if you are semi competent, go to a temp agency with some legitmacy, pass the tests, get in and work hard. A good company will hire a good worker for cheap. Getting your foot on the door is often the hardest part. Once you're working you have a resume and can move around.

Family growing up..they abused me pretty hard..

I think im going to transition to female

why do u hate it

Uber isn't a job retard. It's like Waiter jobs on the weekend for extra bucks

OP I earn half of that while my school friends earn 100k+

Meanwhile poor niggers and spics shit out huge numbers of children

All the best people are on here.

Hands down the funniest, most up to date, most cutting edge place on the internet. I'm grateful that Sup Forums exists.

Get fucked and die, you miserable faggot.

Absolutely identical.

The problem is the statistics always use household income, not personal income.
median millennial is making 25k a year.
Old people decided not to retire.

You can do that in America but our army is pretty much layed off, transgender or foreigners.

Well you and tens of thousands of other graduates will fight for the few thousand available low paying positions. Musical chairs will be hardcore difficulty. Better excel especially in your last two years. And do the extra shit or you are going to be stuck with a fat bill and a depreciating skill.

>21

>makes £000

The US median income is $31K sweetie.
That's for full-time wagecucks and before taxes.

It's UPS. I've applied for damn near every job near me, even ones I'm not qualified for. No luck so far. Even the temp staffing agencies are being a pain in the ass.

>
what fucking state?

I make 45k and cant afford my own apt. Jew England Here

You should consider electrotherapy, it might cure your depression or give you perma-epileptic seizures. It's worth the risk.

Sup Forums has become the new jew.
Sup Forums is the new cancer.
Sup Forums wasted your life.
Sup Forums makes your IQ go down.
You gain nothing by being around the retards here, and you only lose.

r u cute

>most people my age are making AT LEAST 60-100k
Jesus what a bunch of fucking losers! I'm pulling down eight figures a month.
You should just kill yourself OP. No point in living if you make less than five million annually.

Rejected a job today because they only offered 140k

>35 years old
>currently making $0/year
>no debts
>no fucks given

Who else here know true freedom?

>own house
>30k per year
what do you eat? beans and rice everyday?
I've offered on 2 houses and I'm nervous on a conventional 15year 80k loan making 40k a year.

I just lost my job. Waiting to hear back from anyone at this point.

Yeah the US army is totally cucked as well. They stopped the trannies but it's minority central around here. Except combat arms, we're overwhelmingly white southerners.

I got my citizenship by joining the army though. Me and a bunch of flips. Not that many niggers, they're all in motorpool.

22 just quit my job

Got $500 in my bank account

Gettin reeeeal stoned

All the worst people are on here.
Hands down the dumbest, most up to retarded failure, most degenerate mentally ill place on the internet. I hate that Sup Forums exists.
Get fucked and die, you miserable faggot.

>fix'd

i have a babyface 5ft8 a fem personality amd extremely cute mannerisms..i think i could pull it off..idk if my face will be good tho

Moved to Canada two years ago (from Europe, relax, I'm white). Got a job after a month of looking, starting 50k. Two years later at 27 years old, I'm sitting at 100k if you include bonus.

Stop making excuses.