White Esoteric/Mystic General

After seeing what's been Done to White Countries & Cultures by the kikes the last few Years & reading quite a bit of Evola I have become very interested in the More Mysterious Side of the Nationalist Movement.
I want to know More, I want to know everything that can help Me Turn the Tide on these parasites & their soulless hordes, I believe seeing their hatred and censorship of Our Symbols & Lore that the answer may lie within what the likes of SS Generals were looking into, teach me all you have on the likes of the Black Sun, Thule etc
It's up to Us to continue their Work.

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/emerald.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mental Gymnastics of the SS elite to allow them to engage in degenerate activities without feeling as bad about it. Totally separate from legitimate Esoteric stuff like what Evola wrote about.

What degenerate activities, Polebro?

What is the best book by Evola to read?

I saved this guide to Evola the other day, i haven't read much of him myself.

Drug use and thelemic sex + German Pagan LARPing. It's all bowing down to the Golden Calf, not of it is worth much, especially considering the fact that you aren't Germanic. Here are some quotes from Evola to really make you think: "Who undertakes this study without having acquired the ability to rise above the modern mind-set or who has not awakened to a new sensitivity that can place itself in contact with the general spiritual stream that gave life to tradition in the first place, will succeed only in filling his head with words, symbols, and fantastic allegories." + "There is every reason to suspect that the reason for the appeal of Zen and other similar teachings among beatniks is that they have found in them a sort of spiritual excuse for their predisposition to anarchy and debauchery".

Hmmmm
That Man was too good fpr this World, he really is right about the beatniks, I'd like to believe that the SS weren't doing that shit & that it was a small minority of those looking into Ancient European Esoterism, but who knows.
I'd just like to Bring Ancient European Symbols back to a Wide Use in many walks pf life to Combat the satanic/saturnalic symbols (((the elite))) use to bring Our Spirits & Energies down, preventing Us from Ascending.
The Symbol of Jupiter would be a Good One to start Using to Evade all of these laws & propaganda they've made against most of Our Symbols, as Jupiter is the Opposite of what they worship.
Also the Black Sun being the Counterpoint to the black cube too.

Revolt Against The Modern World is the best opener.

crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Begone Thoth

Lel

>13 is the number of life
That's the second most satanic number There is, leaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
Just look into her, Esoteric Hitlerism is just pure confusion, as far as I'm concerned. "if one were to remember those eastern people who have flooded the West lately as representatives and spreaders of eastern spirituality, that in practice looks like "neospiritual" nonsense, then their intellectual level can only inspire distrust and confusion amongst those Europeans who highly value eastern spirituality and metaphysics thanks to being familiar with authentic sources."

Bonus is she married the most street shitting looking Indian guy of them all.

"Ride the Tiger" would be a good place to start.

>satanic number

You don't belong in this thread.

Very generous of her, giving humble pajeet the bobs & vagene he was looking for the entire time.
Eh.. I'd leave Ride until he gets a bit far in. It's more indepth & advanced.

13 is though. Lucifer was the 13th angel. I'm looking into Pagan Esoterism because I believe if it was studied by Nazis in the 30s & buried by jews for 70 years then there's probably something behind it, I believe that all of this Mysticism could have been God showing signs to European Peoples before Jesus was even sent to Earth.

My nigga

Ye lads really are a more Ballsy, Eastern European version of us.
Keep on being Based, Polebro.
Vatican II Repeal SOON

Are you saying he wasn't the 13th angel?

That bitch was fucking pants on head retarded. Anybody that radically vegan and heartbroken over dead animals is a braindead faggot, period. Not a single ancient culture or people in all of human history have on average been afraid of killing animals or eating them. Just another dumb bitch hiding her pathological ideas behind the veil of "spirituality".

Bumping

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Fuck it, I'll bump my own thread, I'd like more info.

Bump. Occultism is the thinking man's faith.

Who is Ebola and what did he say about Euro Esetorism?