One Piece

Legit spoiler are out. 2016 is really the year of Sanji.

Credits to sandman
The decisive battle between Sanji and Judge begins.
Sanji recalls his childhood. Ichiji, Niji, Sanji and Yonji are quadruplets. Sanji used to be bullied by them. He cried and asked his father for help.
But Judge didn't stop them since Sanji was useless for him. Reiju scoffed at Sanji, who was crying. Flashback ends.
Judge overwhelms Sanji with his lightning spear. When Sanji tried to fight back, Judge says "Wall". Then some random soldiers stand between them and the wall of their bodies prevents Sanji's attack. Judge penetrates them with his spear and attacks Sanji. Sanji gets defeated.
Sanji is forced to put handcuffs after the fight.
Judge "Your handcuffs are the same as the collars Celestial Dragons put on their slaves. If you escape from this island, they will explode. Big Mom kindly lent them to me. She has the key of the handcuffs. You must get married even if you don't want to."
Cover page is about the important characters of Film Gold. In the color spread, Straw Hats in Yukata outfits are watching fireforks and eating watermelons. (A yukata is a Japanese garment, a casual summer kimono usually made of cotton or synthetic fabric, and unlined.)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1435.html
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-20/one-piece-manga-creator-eiichiro-oda-story-is-about-65-percent-finished/.104500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why am i so disinterested in Sanji's story line even though it's supposed to be the main one for this arc
i wanna know more about Big Mom's powers goddamn it

because sanji is a faggot

>Sanji BTFO'd again

seems legit

>i wanna know more about Big Mom's powers goddamn it

You will, when the SH's will meet her again. Bt it won't be in this arc.
At this moment no way for Luffy to defeat even Big Mom, who seems maybe the weakest Yonko.

I just try to remember the glorious days when the difference between Zoro and Sanji was the symbolical 10 douriki (Kaku was the 2nd man of the CP9 but he wasn't ahead much of Jyabura).

Now Sanji is closer to Franky's level than to Zoro's. (Not comparing it to each other because that's pointless, rather how useful is he in fights)

>Judge says "Wall". Then some random soldiers stand between them and the wall of their bodies prevents Sanji's attack. Judge penetrates them with his spear and attacks Sanji.

Unless it is a DF power that lets him summon fake soldiers, he is a disgusting coward

>a DF power that lets him summon fake soldiers
Can't be because his son already did it.

>"Men should talk with their fists"
>uses a spear
>uses fodders
Judge is a faggot.

Ladies and Gentlemans!
Here you can see the butthurt of a Sanjifag.
Enjoy!

He's right though. Judge is all bark and no bite. When they get a true 1 on 1 Sanji will destroy him.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Who will win when the two jobber, Jack and Sanji will finally fight?

we know what yukata is you fucking faggot

I just read the spoiler at OPN. It's real Germa Soldiers. 'Wall' is used as an order, not an ability.

Neither. Both will lose.
It is part of the spoiler you fucking faggot.

So what I've taken from this is that Judge is a scrub that needs human shields to do anything.

This Wall thing is kinda similar to Orlumbus' commands.
Is he a Vinsmoke too?

Yes, Killer and Doflamingo are Vinsmoke too, just like every blonde.

What is OPN?

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1435.html

>Wall
Some Don Krieg's level faggotry. How can Germa survive in the New World if their leaders are that weak?

Sheer numbers.
Question is why anyone would follow these scrubs instead of jumping ship.

Wall doesn't imply weakness, just a sheer amount of no fucks given and a blind loyalty (or fear) among their soldiers.

> When Sanji tried to fight back, Judge says "Wall". Then some random soldiers stand between them and the wall of their bodies prevents Sanji's attack. Judge penetrates them with his spear and attacks Sanji. Sanji gets defeated.
Pathetic

Why does Big Mom want to do an alliance with these fucking scrubs again?
Why does the WG let them do whatever they want?

thanks

She doesn't need them, they need her to help them conquer North Blue. And they probably dug some dirt on poor WG.

>Why does the WG let them do whatever they want?

WG doesn't give a single fuck about kingdoms and their politics, wars, etc.
Lot of them are openly trading and working together with pirates and it seems the WG doesn't care at all.

Just how many soldiers do they have if "when in doubt, use wall of human shields" is considered to be a valid tactic by them?
They clearly do this often, won't they run out of good soldiers at some point? Seems like a waste. Why not just use armor or shields or something?

Another thing is that on OPN Judge's spear is emiting a blast or something along those lines. Seems like his weapon is his strength.

>Lot of them are openly trading and working together with pirates and it seems the WG doesn't care at all.
Yeah, I don't get it. Where is Akainu's ABSOLUTE JUSTICE?

>"real men should talk with their fists"
>proceeds to hide behind his soldiers

this is the faggotry

Isn't it a bit too early for spoilers? It's not like jump is also out early this week.

Isn't sanji supposed to be good at coo. Why haven't he used his speed and coo to his advantage?

Akainu is the fucking red dog of the WG.
He will only rampage based on his 'absolute justice' if the leash is loose

>animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-20/one-piece-manga-creator-eiichiro-oda-story-is-about-65-percent-finished/.104500
>4 years equal 5%
Oh boys, 20 more years to go.

Here's what I don't get about Wall.
If you have time to give an order and for your men to run to the right position before the blow hits you, surely you have time to just DODGE like everyone else in One Piece does.

>>-Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Hope oda knows what he is doing. It will be bad if kaido turn out to be another madara. So strong that the author doesn't know how he can be defeated.

Here's an idea: maybe Luffy doesn't defeat Kaido all on his own, maybe his entire Crew or some other allies work together and help him beat him?

>mfw Luffy Vs Kaidou
>midway a sword cuts its way out from within his stomach
>its shanks
>Luffy Vs. Shanks for no reason
>no explanation why Shanks was inside Kaidou

MORIAH
O
R
I
A
H

sauce nao

>Luffy goes inside of Kaido's mouth
>Wrecks him from the inside
Done

>his weapon is his strength
Copycat.

copy paste the quote in google you lazyass

Luffy (and Law) will make a part-time alliance with Kid and Hawkins. Big Mom will also aid Luffy in some way or another.

>Nightmare Gear Fourth Luffy with the shadows of all the other Straw Hats in him
Who could even stand up to such a monster

>Oda says it is a fight between his lifetime and the ending of ONE PIECE. He says he needs to have the courage to reduce his ideas.
The struggle is real

>- Interviewer asks Oda if he intends to draw manga again once a month after finishing ONE PIECE, but Oda instantly denies.
Thank god

>tfw you realize Don Kried was the villan of Sanji's arc

GODA
O
D
A

One Piece is his Magnums Opus. It's his baby

But good on Oda for retiring after completing One Piece, dude deserve it. And if they did another manga he probably kill himself by overworking.

Dresrossa is a clear example of how Oda needs to stop introducing so much new shit and focus on resolving the things he already introduced.

Have Bonney turn Kaido into a baby and then crush him.

The problem is that you get arcs like dressrosa that keep adding characters for some nonsensical reason

One of his other sons did the same thing. Real soldiers.

>Judge overwhelms Sanji with his lightning spear.

Man I was already drawing parallels with the regal coat and cape combo, king's crown, and long ass hair, but this really seals the deal.

We got the spoilers again. Does it men we will get the chapters on Wednesday from now?

I'm a newfag when it comes to reading the new chapters every week (just caught up some months ago), but wasn't there a different schedule before the whole MangaPanda thing? Maybe we're back to that.

>There are too many things Oda wants to draw, so he merges the themes of islands. For example, Punk Hazard is originally consisted of fire island and ice island.
>Dressrosa is originally consisted of dwarves island and passion island. But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.

>Oda "ONE PIECE will be much more interesting in the future since I'm carefully selecting ideas these days.
>Some people are seriously worried about my health, but don't be worried too much since I am quite tough."

Oda-already-planned-everything-he-just-need-only-draw-itfags are BTFO'd.
Which was obvious, for example how could he planned the Vinsmokes from the very beginning when he wanted Sanji named as Naruto?
Which means no Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji and Judge (Jajjji).

He came up with Sanji's past around Skypia. Of course he hasn't planned out every detail.

He probably knew he could have a family and that that family could be some certain way, but no way he thought of the Vinsmokes when he first introduced Sanji.

I don't think anyone believes that. Oda is pretty good at taking previous characters/events/whatever and integrating them later on in the manga. And then you have the important things that are actually foreshadowed many chapters before.

>>Dressrosa is originally consisted of dwarves island and passion island. But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.
That's what he gets for introducing over 50 fucking new characters.

Being a Sanjifag is suffering.

>But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.
Well, at least he's aware those arcs were too long.

I kind of wonder if the current arc is another "two ideas merged together" arc. Like he wanted a Sanji arc and a Big Mom arc.

Obvious bait but let ms walk you through:
>think about amain charachter, cook, swirly eyebrows, etc.
>think of a legendary army, technologically advanced, third prince hates his family
>Mix it

>in 2012 we were 60% done with One Piece
>now in 2016 we are 65% done
>only 5% done in FOUR YEARS

WUT

Dressrosa was a mistake. Seriously though, I don't think Oda was taking his scheduled breaks back in 2012.

>Punk Hazard is originally consisted of fire island and ice island

He's brilliant. He successfully managed it into one island plus he made the best of another important element, and could demonstrate the power of the duel between Akainu and Aokiji too.

if you look at it in terms of story progression rather than amount of chapters, this makes sense. Oda spend over 2 years on a single arc (dressrosa)

>A yukata is a Japanese garment, a casual summer kimono usually made of cotton or synthetic fabric, and unlined.

Everybody knows what a yukata is.

Don Krieg vs. Vinsmoke Judge when?

People who don't believe anything in OP has changed since 2000 simply won't pay mind to anything you tell them.

Gin vs Sanji, round 2?

lol don krieg

These spoilers are fake

Reminder that this is the face of a LIAR.

What did she lie about?

Hiring the Straw Hats to dismantle her cafe.

nope

Oda reasiles that CoO would absolutely trivialise 90% of threats, so he keeps conveniently forgetting it exists.

>changing the formula
B-but muh protagonist.

This. However, she'll be the one giving the key to Sanjay after she stops being evil.

The user is right about Bleach though. Bleach as a manga simply doesn't have the material to go on for 500+ chapters. One Piece had a huge world built already so it wasn't impossible for Oda to continue building on that world.

Bleach should have ended in maximum 300 chapters.

>reasiles
The fuck, autocorrect? Realises.

CoO means that surprise attacks should be impossible. The monster trio should never be tricked, trapped or taken unaware.

Luffy didn't notice Pedro until he talked, so it exists a method to conceal someone's presence

>s-s-she's totally not lying! It's Luffy's fault that he wandered into a forest that was right in the place Pudding told them to be in and that Sanji wasn't there!!

I want her to be lying so that, if she turns out to be good or an ally, she has a bit more personality than what shown so far.

I don't want her to have this idyllic relationship with Sanji, I want their dynamic to be interesting enough.

>it's another Sanji jobbing chapter

Maybe you can use your own haki to hide yourself just like in a clash of armor haki the stronger one wins? But then again we have no proof of Pedro using haki at any point.

I guess this is the summary of the whole chapter?

>implying Big Mam didn't imprisoned her in one of her cake towers
She's a good girl, but too innocent to see what a terrible person her mom is.

It's been a while but wasn't Rayleigh able to remove the CD collars? It's a stretch but maybe he taught Luffy how to do it just in case.

He just broke it then threw it away, it wasn't exactly a special skill.

CoO still has to be mantained up, so dumbasses like Luffy can be ambushed as they don't expect it out-of-fight

Also some attack are too wide or fast to be dodged even when you see them coming.

For example when Luffy fought Marigold and Sandersonia he managed to beat their CoO with Gear Second as their reflexes weren't enough to keep up with him even if they could predict his attacks.

Where is this narrative that Big Mom is the weakest Yonkou? Shanks has one arm and you are saying he is stronger than Big Mom? Really?

it's because she's a fat bitch and she triggers the autists who see sjws everywhere