How much longer do you think we will have to wait before Islam liberates the west from degeneracy...

How much longer do you think we will have to wait before Islam liberates the west from degeneracy? I hope within 25 years. Islam fan thread. People that are pro-Islam only. Genuine answers. (This is not bait).

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/3862927/understanding-verse-beating-ones-wife)
qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=672&Itemid=59)
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our prisons are overpopulated. Locking people up for many years does not work. A physical punishment like a few lashes would work better. And it would be a better deterrent.

An Islamic currency of gold would be superior to paper too. Plus Islam eliminates interest based loans which would be great.

Yes! I can’t wait to beat my wife !

when they kill every liberal and kike.

but im more of a retro christianity fan from the stone days

We should take the positive aspects, like female subjugation, black slavery, and falafels, and trash the inbreeding, child fucking and submission to the devil.

so classic christianity?

I've read up on the subject before and when they say beat it comes with terms and conditions. You aren't allowed to leave a mark on your wife. They say just beating her with a small toothbrush or something of that size is sufficient enough if she causes you problems. Seems reasonable enough once you unbrainwash yourself from the left-wing illogical degenerate feminist propaganda.

Fuck you and Muhammad the faggot..

t.male feminist

he's right even if he is misguided

women should be beat, and their rights taken away. a real man gives a slut at a bar an elbow if she touches him.

I want to be a Muslim woman.
I am already on estrogen and progressing very well

I dream of the day I'm taken to recite the Shahada and partake in my first proper prayer as a Muslim women, to be dedicated to Allah(swt) and my Husband in modest veil and chaste devotion am divine loyalty and submission.

My soul is screaming to join the Ummah.

This is genuine and what my heart wants and knows it needs.

When will people rise up against cucks and kill em all,don't you guys get it,there is a limit and whwn you cross it you are going to die

*my 6 year old wife
Fixed that for you

Your ID has pleb in it. Go fuck yourself.

I read Submission by Houellebecq a few weeks ago. It's about Muslims taking over France via some electoral fuckery. It actually makes Muslim rule seem kind of comfy.

Rather how long until the west totally corrupts the Muslims?

Muslim rule would be very comfy. They would provide people with the basics like food, shelter, clothing, electricity, gas etc for free unlike the current government.

Hahaha

Like Saudi Arabia?

goat fucker speaking of degeneracy. noice.

Hopefully that won't happen. We don't need anymore brainless zombies watching the kardashians on tv

Erm... no such toothbrush clause

Wife beating is fine no restrictions bro

Beat her until she bleeds

islam is submission to a foreign race OP

>equating mudshit ideology to communism
absolutely kosher. You ever watch the life leave from another man's eyes? It's euphoric.

Good luck with this

The religion of peace will throw you off a roof top

No the Saudi government aren't Muslims. Kings and Queens are forbidden in Islam.

He was the best example of a human being, for all places and people for the rest of time

I think I'd rather see Muslims liberate their minds from a demented religion.

Please the saudi government are quintessential Islam

No kings and queens haha. Do you know how Islam works? Everyone is equal except the elite ruler who calls all the shots. It's the sunnah

They identify themselves as "royalty"

That sounds watered down for the sensiblities of Western secularists, or people who think Islam can do no wrong, to make them think Muslims don´t actually hurt their wives. There are verses in the Quran about, punching and slapping disobedient women and that, is sure to leave a mark, There are verses about leaving a whip out it the house as a warning. (nairaland.com/3862927/understanding-verse-beating-ones-wife)

Besides, what effect would beating somoene with tooth brush would have, besides putting across the point that somebody is upset enough to hit you? However there is a verse that recommands to beat lightly. (qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=672&Itemid=59) On the other hand. There is the story of the woman whose husband beat her so much she had green bruises all over, and she went to complain to Muhammad who told her to fuck off and return to her husband. (thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx)

So did Muhammad when he recognised his blood line through Ishmael. Do you even read bro?

There is no verse saying beat lightly

This is a Hadith

Lol, both of them were literally begging for mercy, they didn’t say anything remotely like this.

The Saudi government is full of degenerate atheists who drink alcohol, take drugs and participate in gay orgies. The only reason they keep harsh Sharia laws is because they don’t want actual Muslims to rebel against the House of Saud.

You are on a very slippery slope. Not all Saudi rulers do that bro

So drinking and drugs is degenerate

Having sex with a 6 year old is halal?

islam is degeneracy in itself in that it's literally going to lead to eternal damnation of those that follow it

Multiple wives, fags getting thrown off buildings, what's not to like?

Western Europe ? 30 years
America ? Never.

Your children being fucked, you mother being put into sexual slavery, you brothers being murdered...

Will you leave this thread Satan. You've been spreading nothing but negativity in it. Go and play with the crocodiles.

>Having sex with a 6 year old is halal?

As far as I’m aware, most traditional Muslim scholars believed that you cannot have sex with anyone who hasn’t reached puberty.

Funny how you haven't accused me of lying once.

Best read your Hadith and Quran

With a gold standard interest based loans wouldn't really be necessary. Interest is an insurance against inflation.

Yes the Islamic bank will just buy your house and charge your rent (as interest) + principle and rip you off that way

No I don't believe it's insurance against inflation. It's just an opportunity for the rich to exploit the poor.

You're right to extent. The bulk of interest is insurance against inflation. My parents pay an interest of 2.6% on their mortgage, and inflation in the UK averages slightly over 2%. Only .5% is profit for the bank.

Also, neck yourself commie

Where can I sign up?

You can't sign up. Soon you'll have your guns taken away from you and you'll be left with nothing but sticks and stones.

I don't wish to convort with men as a homosexual male.

I wish to be transformed into muslim woman, full surgery and the hormones have me growing breasts and softening me

All I want is to be a chaste, loyal devoted muslimah and be dedicated to Allah(swt) and my Husband

My soul is female and it longs to join the Ummah, I want to recite the Shahada as a Muslim woman.

I do not ask for perversion of a sexual nature. I wish to live modestly and obey my husband

Grow wings bro

Learn to fly it's your only hope

I'm not much interested in the religious stuff bcuz it's 2017 and anyone still believing in sky ghosts and venerating dead sandnogs/kikes is unquestionably retarded. However here in the West we definitely could take a page from these guys when it comes to fighting degeneracy - women need to be made to know their place.

Actually I think that a European Islamic rule would be comfy desu

How many goats have you fucked?
Serious question.

I wish I could give birth to Muslim babies

If there a tablet that stop me wanting to be a Muslim woman I don't want it

Mohamed was a child raping goat fucker who rots in hell to this day...

>believing in sky ghosts

Any atheist who thinks theists believe in a man in the sky is literally retarded and going by what balding YT atheists say. Don't confuse us with Pagans. We've always believed in a Prime Mover beyond the universe which Cause and Effect states is the only logical choice. Atheism is intellectual suicide especially when it replaces God with the idea that matter and energy can magically come from nothingness just "becuz."