Why do (((alt right))) women act like sluts if they are traditionalist?

Look at Lauren Southern just completely throwing herself at PJW as if she has zero respect for herself or her body. I refuse to believe a conservative woman would act like such a total whore. Who the fuck thinks taking a picture like this is "fun" or "cool"? It's just attracting the wrong type of guys, which maybe she likes.

>be Lauren Southern
>wake up and fart like a foghorn
>take a fat steaming shit
>only wipe once, not even thinking about what's left behind
>doll yourself up, ass stained with shit
>sit in front of webcam
>teehee boys you'll donate to a delicate flower like me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it doesn't matter, she can do whatever she wants, but the fact of the matter is that her contribution to our cause is impossible to replace. i like her so much that if she were to cuck me i'd still support her

What has she "contributed" to what "cause"? As far as I can see she's just helped contribute to her patreon.

OH NOOOO ANOTHER CHARACTER ASSASINATION THREAD.....WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!!

she made it more palatable to normies using her undeniable beauty

Taking a picture with someone isn't throwing yourself at them you autist.

She's really ugly though.

You need to seek professional psychiatric help. There is something wrong with you.

No one loves Lauren more than I do. I can literally picture myself marrying her. But there's no excuse for letting a guy put his hands all over you like that. He clearly is just asserting his macho dominance and she is eating it up. Fucking whore.

Taking a picture = throwing yourself at someone. Kill yourself OP you beta bitch. Your half right though, this is hypergamy in action my friend.

It's his fault

No shit. Can you say slide?

>USE THE PRINCIPLES OF YOUR ENEMIES AGAINST THEM

Nice try, Alinsky, but you are misguided in this case, you misunderstood what traditionalism is.

The fuck did i just read?

taking pictures is not traditional. we must disavow lauren asap

HURR HAVING STANDARDS IS A SLIDE THREAD

YOU DON"T FUKNG KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT

hahahaha ok letting men paw you and show you off like a piece of meat is totally cool hahahahaha yeah right i bet you do that all day long hahahaha

hand on shoulder is haram

don't touch me

don't even look me in the eyes desu

Mike Pence is a true leader in conservative intersex relationships. He will not eat dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife. This is a rule to live by.

I couldnt possibly imagine him taking a degenerate picture like these sick e-celebs.

He wouldn't. And it's different if you're married obviously. I used to want Lauren to marry me. I sometimes get back responses from her PR people when I email her and comment on her videos. I thought eventually we could meet. I could give a shit now.

She's ugly why you want to marry her?

Did Paul banged her?

dont marry an attention whore. find a woman who believes in what you believe in, but whose first priority is raising a strong family.

obviously. these people are scum like any other elite class.

do they have children? no. so then why are they preaching about the preservation of western society or ideals?

> anyone who's able to bang hotter girls than me is scum
pathetic. at least i acknowledge that i'm not worthy of lauren and i eventually accepted that she'll date and bang someone else while i'll just donate to her patreon or whatever - money that she'll likely spend for her dates- but you're even worse with your coping mechanisms

why are you posting offtopic bullshit about internet moneygrabbers
friendly reminder to sage and report

You know what, I've had enough. I donate 50$ to her patreon every month and I can tell you from the private conversations we've had that she is nothing like what you are describing. She is very sweet and kind and only ever acted a bit weird once, then I told her how I felt about it and she promised she would stop. I sent her pics of my body and she was very kind to me unlike those feminist cunts who would just call me "fat" "slob" and "lardlord". So stop your hating because she is a straight up nice girl, I know this because we chat frequently and we both admire and respect eachother as friends.

thats disgusting dude. you are basically a cuck. you should be putting that money in a savings account to support your family.

lauren is about as naturally attractive as my wife, but the main difference is that my wife doesnt use $1000 worth of makeup every time she walks out the front door because she is busy taking care of our son. meanwhile lauren southern is putting up a false front to make a fortune from cucks like you while she parties with other disgusting e celebs.

get your priorities straight

I used to be the same way, until I saw that pic. She wants to act like an animal with a dripping cunt and a brappy asshole that she doesn't even wipe

>you

it's too late for that, the only way i still get a boner nowadays is by donating some money to lauren thinking about she'll spend it with some white uberChad. at least I hope that she'll make a large offspring sooner or later, that would make me kinda happy because i'd know that i've contributed to it

GRABBED

t. divide and conquer

1 She is not altright
2 taking photos with men does not equate slut

fpbp

>I sometimes get back responses from her PR people when I email her and comment on her videos. I thought eventually we could meet.

I'm sorry could you contribute to the thread instead of just quoting me for no reason, retard???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So you're crying about her makeup use, and imagining that her and Paul are having sex?

Does your wife know about your Lauren Southern obsession or do you keep it a secret?

> imagining that her and Paul are having sex
stop user-kun... i'm getting a boner

nothing to cry about. i have seen though of these washed up whores to know when they are covering up their emotional baggage with makeup.

congrats to her for making a career for herself, but until she does something for western culture other than attention whore then i dont believe a word she says

This is what you are doing to us rabbi

Fuck u deranged nigger

Im a slut to for the right women my dumbass like to bust nuts as deep as i can full trust

don't believe a word she says but monitor her every move on the internet. you are the living god

>He's gay
>she's a slut
Welcome to the alt-right

in what way do i do that. let me teach you something. click my poster id and it will show you which posts I have made. i have not made a single post about which would indicate that I had any knowledge of Laura Southern outside of the information given in this thread

Like I care
*braps in your face*
Go ahead and watch that farty whore throw herself at immoral guys. I DONT CARE AT THIS POINT. Haha do you not get that?

it's just what it sounded like to me since you commented on the amount of makeup she chooses to wear when she leaves the house. it was a bit stalker-ish desu

Media kikes acting like kikes... consider me surprised.....

She hasn't done a damn thing. Neither has that PJW faggot.

PJW has written at least a few decent articles... How much of your work has been published desu?

i've become redpilled thanks to her

just look at her dude. there is not a single patch of bare skin on there. everything you see is makeup.

google found me this pic.

Still cute

i prefer less makeup on a girl as well, but i'm not interested in marrying lauren southern. i just consume her content from time to time

>bad skin (which is obvious by the many layers of makeup in her other pics)
>mysterious bruises
>skinnyfat
>orc teeth

you are not doing a great job of disproving that you are obsessed with her desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

keep coping for not being able to get a waifu as stunning as her. the truth is that if she was in front of you you'd beg her to cuck you

you dont have basic observational skills. i saw these things within the first 10 seconds of looking

i am married and follow the mike pence rule. I would never let myself be alone in the same room with her or any other woman that wasnt my wife.

Not sure if satire

So are fake asians, still wouldn't wanna waifu her.

Cuz all women are sluts.

because all women are sluts

the fact that you are looking for those things in a picture of young blonde journo tells me a lot about you

>women
>be slut but pretend to be traditional = conservative
>be slut act like whore = liberal

well, the mike pence rule doesn't say anything about your wife being alone in a room with another man, though
really makes you think about what are mike pence's sexual preferences

part of this conversation is "attractiveness," and so i am looking at her from that perspective.

oddly enough, attractiveness seems to be her only redeeming quality according her supporters in this thread

if my wife was alone in a room with another man, i would divorce her, take custody of my child, and her family would disown her. thats what happens when you marry a traditional woman

have a much hotter blonde qt gf that isnt a kike and i live with my parents

y'all crackas fuckin pathetic

>talks about being married and traditional
>continues to slut shame some woman with zero evidence of slut behavior

a fine example of the western man you are

Why are people so jealous of her?

Women who are respectable don't take pictures like that, period. She is letting him use her to show off how popular he is. She's fine reducing herself to a simple prop for him. It's so desperate and gross.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Excited to take a selfie with PJW
>Whore

If anything this is little girl behavior.

>Wears makeup
>Whore
What kind of ungrateful faggot are you?

read into this much? lol

she has the fattest fucking cheeks. like. she's a full blown skinny fat chick. and she's a fake blonde too. dude, she's like a solid seven. stop eating her shit up.

more like she would win the divorce litigation, take the custody of your child and replace your father role with her new role while you'd have to pay her alimony

Lefties identified her as a particular threat, for some reason.

We should probably listen to them. Your enemy often knows your strongest asset better than you do.

Since leftists are brainlet man-children, they will always tell you who they're most afraid of.

>taking a pic with someone is slutty

is the finn orbiter here yet?

*with her new lover

What do you think her farts smell like?

Women are obsolete. Transhumanism is the future.

at least I would have produced offspring and furthered western civilization, which these woman after whom you lust have not

>144435260
>be Lauren Southern
>wake up and fart like a foghorn
>take a fat steaming shit
>only wipe once, not even thinking about what's left behind
>doll yourself up, ass stained with shit
>sit in front of webcam
>teehee boys you'll donate to a delicate flower like me
pls write moar

wow, that asian female is going to age like a beauty hah damn. looking 20 at age 50

All white girls look like that without makeup you idiot. Shes hot, youre just used to !makeup so you dont know what true beauty is!!!! SHILL

I agree this is disgusting

>takes picture with person
>is slut

this man has never fucked a single 10 in his life lmfao op

Boiled cabbage, feta, and week-old hotdogs; it would linger in the air heavily, and have a moist/stinging mouthfeel

Lauren's face is average at best.Her sister is way better looking. You would actually think her sister is younger than her.

yeaaahh.... i'll take my (You) first you fucking nigger

It's literally just a selfi. Stop being a fucking sperg

>Talks to a man

WHORE1!!!!

ok? the gook still isn't hot and that's a terrible pic of Southern
fagit

Women latch onto what is popular. (((alt-right))) women are no different than the "'nerdy" or "gamer girl" types.

This "trad" meme needs to end

I want a woman who dresses and acts like THIS

>ywn worship her ass