How does one mangaka ruin a decent series over the span of so few chapters...

How does one mangaka ruin a decent series over the span of so few chapters? If I had known they were going the cliche netorare or fear of one of two characters being unfaithful, I would have dropped this shit like a hot metal pipe after the Goodbye Breathers ark.

>Not recognising the development went to shit after tomboy was introduced and nothing happened with her after 2nd breather.

It's your fault for not recognising the signs, toad never got better and excessive lip licking isn't a sign of development.

He should do more girls with dicks and less froglike NTR.

Holy fuck, what's happening here? I thought this shit ended years ago.

And now he's just pissing all over it?

Is this actual NTR or just a bondage rival showing up?

Calm you nuts she'll get groped for a bit and then Kaoru will show up to save her in chapter 153

It's still incredibly retarded. For fucks sake, just confess to each other and end this.

Maybe he doesn't want anti-NTR fags reading his mango

So it's not Kaoru in cosplay? I haven't been keeping up.

wolf guy was really cool till it turned into chapters about rape

Amazume almost always end up pulling the NTR gimmick in his stories. Bra Girl was one of his few series that didn't pull it because the series didn't get stretched out.

I still don't understand who thought that was a good idea.

I don't know what the author of Wolf Guy was thinking towards the end. It was pretty much an entire volume of graphic rape. Also don't forget the fact that the villain was supposed to be 16 years old. So it was a 16 year old boy who looked like Akuma from Street Fighter who was the first one to rape and cum inside her, before letting his henchman gang rape her for 20 chapters.

Wait, there is NTR in that negative marriage manga?

I think Hirai just doesn't have self-restraint. Marvel hired him to write a Spiderman manga back in the 70s and then had to cancel it because it was way darker than they wanted.

Wait. He was the one who wrote SUPAIDAH MAN? The one with a tiger mecha?

Either that, or she will "heal" the guy.

I don't think she will be doing any sort of "healing" towards him from what I've seen from the raw.

In a way, yes. The main couple has some sort of falling out. The girl starts going out with some playboy guy who just wants to fuck her. He gets extremely close, the last raw has them on a bed half naked, making out. The series finished, but nobody ever upload the last few chapters. So it leaves off on pic related. Supposedly she stops and goes back to the MC, but given how much she's enjoying herself I find that hard to believe.

Eh, I'm fine with this plotline. I think it's good that the author is doing a story about the consent-violating abusers who like to hide in the community and justify their actions with, "It's just BDSM!" Drawing such a stark contrast between the actions of Kaoru and Yagami while being so superficially similar is a nice touch toward that end.

Gross

This manga was shit anyways, now it's just shittier.

Yeah, this was insane but not in an altogether bad way.

Yes it was