Why people in the Balkans are so brown?

Is that because they are all roaches rape babies?

yes

Slovenia isn't in the balkans, it isn't less germanic than austria or germany.

>rape babies
They quite willingly mixed bar Slovenia and upper Croatia. The rest is subhuman roachland in the region, especially Greece

>Slovenia isn't in the balkans
Nope

hey muslim piece of human scum

So they were white before that? But then ottomans invaded your country, killed the husband of your grand, grand, grand... white mother, spread her legs and came inside her with their vicious semen (that lead to you) while keeping the most beautiful women for the sultan in istanbul??

We’re rape babies. Slovenians aren’t as much as most of them are lighter - altho they have tons of serbs/bosniaks and albanians in their land.
Also you might notice the bosniaks having lighter hair than serbs which is because they got spared from the raping because they converted.

I see some light headed people in Belgrade but i’d say we’re 80% blacked.

>Southern Europeans are darker
Wow, mystery solved.

T. never been to Spain or Italy.

What is there to explore here? You have houses, people, enviroment. Same shit as anywhere else.

>implying average Sicilians and Andalusians aren't darker than Albanians or Greeks

t. Tyrone Al-Senegali

LOL, most frogs are just as brown these dats, Achmed

I know a guy from Serbia he's completely white except for too much body hair

The Balkans has probably the most diverse gene pool in all of europe. I have friends that look like an aryan nord, like a russian slav, like a turk and me like the biggest mongrel on this planet

because Southern/Southeastern Europe (Occitania, Romania and Ukraine included) = mongrels
>the most diverse gene pool in all of europe
literally Germany and the British Isles

No. I'm so sorry you live in the middle of nowhere, stuck in your criminal island, and you will never be able to discover the world.

Yes, there is alot of roach DNA. Another proof for this is that there are a lot of camelfaced people there with Arab noses and square skulls.
We got a lot of their muslims (Albanians) in the 90ies and they are a true burden to our society now. They are basically our niggers now.

What top lel meme you got going there. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair and yet I have no non-european admixture. So go fuck yourselfs. Balkan peoples have diverse genes. That is true. They are mostly a mix between slavs and the dacians/illyrians who lived there before slavs settled there from the northeast. Even the bosnian muslims do not have turkic admixture. That too is a myth. In fact, most of them have lighter skin and eyes than do most serbs and croats.

>Austria
>Germanic in anything but their language

Austrians are crypto-slavs.

Southern Frenchmen that aren't a product of Berber and Arab rape are just as swarthy as the Greeks or Bulgarians.

In general frenchies aren't anymore whiter than your average Romanian. I'm guessing it's all the Moor blood.