Literally /ourmovie/

Literally /ourmovie/

Fuck yes, pure kino

Other urls found in this thread:

sojo.net/articles/blade-runner-2049-paints-all-white-future-again
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kino
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kino
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as you don't expect it to be better than the original but yeah I don't expect to have to skip this one

sounds like a jewish trick to get your money
to stage more coverup falseflags in america and promote knee bending nfl and hollywood degeneracy.

they haven't made a masculine movie in decades.

It's actually good and btfo all roasties

MC has a pure virtual gf

It's true. He has a 2d waifu.

Looking forward to more overpraised crap from increasingly irrelevant industry.

Check out Tsai Ming-Liang if you want to be "blown away"

Harrison Ford is a sleepy old jewish hack and I'm not interested in a sequel that wasn't planned or going to any movie in a theater by myself, really. Maybe I'll watch it when the library gets a copy.

First movie I watch to watch in ages.
To any Germans entering this thread: Tomorrow 20:15 arte is broadcasting the first one. I guess that goes for frogs too.

>Jew remakes starring some faggy numale cucks.

No thanks OP, I'll just watch the original again.

Yep

Be a good goy and run out and see it opening weekend. I’ll just count muh sheckels

>paying for propaganda
No thanks Chaim.

You faggots need to see this movie. It's literally Sup Forums the movie

If feminists hate something you know it's good

Fuckers tricked me with Prometheus and I ain't gettin got again.

*blocks your path*

sara, holograms are the perfect fit for women in film, not much else though

>/ourmovie/

Please get the fuck off the board

BAN HOLLYWOOD

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>naggy women can't understand why men are tired of them

I honestly feel bad for the normal women because these retards take up all the spot light.

idgas someone greentext it

"all the advances in history made on the backs of slaves" sjw faggotry and marxist propaganda

I'm gonna see this with my gf. Will this be a good test bros?

Oh!
There aren't enough transsexual manginas using PC terminology?????
Then I suppose it must be an awesome movie!!!!!!!
Her criteria about what is offensive and mine may differ.

As a Blade Runner sequel, it could not be better. It's absolutely amazing. Undoubtedly, one of the best Hollywood movies recently made.

This them cunts make me want to watch it.

No one sane can claim it's misogynistic unless they're retarded. (((Sara Stewart))) is probably feminist knucklehead. She expected a soap drama, but got an actual full-blown cyberpunk extravaganza What a fucking fucktard.

A ton of fat chicks and a fat black nigger that would never pay to watch it.

I'll wait until the torrent comes out

Not only that but it's funny to see movies sell more with less PC content than those with it.

This might be the marketing campaign. They know a lot of people hate something openly feminist like that Ghostbusters remake. They might be pushing that 'it's actually anti-feminist!' but it's still kike shit.

We need more reviews.

>this totally isn't crypto-marketing

Hey, that's great. There's entire genres of chick flicks so it's nice that the guys get some too.

The press is really trashing this one. What's the deal? Is there a behind-the-scenes vendetta or something? Or is there actual content in the movie that's rubbing them wrong?

I might have to see it now. Damn, I hope I'm not being taken by viral marketing.

thanks for being the voice of reason

Is there a list of things that women actually enjoy?
I imagine it must be pretty short.

The scare quotes around prescient are hilarious given how rapidly sex robots are progressing.

Blade Runner 2049 was pure Kino. The most beautiful movie i have ever seen.

They're becoming self-aware. I love it.

MAKE SOCIETY MORE PSYCHEDELIC

Giantess waifu.
The best kind.

That's a fairly decent redpill to swallow

The movie is extremely slow and almost 3 hours long. Women do not have that kind of attention span. She will hate it.

Looked thru rotten tomatoes and finally found this chick's review.
sojo.net/articles/blade-runner-2049-paints-all-white-future-again

Roasties are toasted in this movie.
The main character is literally approached by women who remark
>oh you are the type that doesn't like real girls

It actually hit me a bit too close

Men cannot be allowed to have sex dolls and AI girlfriends. This puts real women at risk of being unable to leech a man's wallet.

Of course women will like it : there's Ryan Gosling.

I would not say the press is trashing it, it actually got really positive reviews. Some critics are disillusioned with storytelling (I had no gripes with it) or anticlimatic denouement (kinda, not a big issue though), while others are SJW retards. "Liberation doesn't have quite the same effect when it's done by white people, for other white people." Abby Olcese - What a fucking moron.

BTW, I thought that thematically, it was even more ambitious than the original movie. You should really see it.

>The press is really trashing this one. What's the deal? Is there a behind-the-scenes vendetta or something? Or is there actual content in the movie that's rubbing them wrong?

It's pure kino, and 2d waifu's are praised in this movie like gospel, while normal women are treated like dangerous pets

Some one just got comped

Glad you enjoyed it. It's really fucking good. So good it's almost unbelievable. Perhaps best Villanueve movie yet.

That's the best thing about this movie. The female characters were all either villains, bitchy bosses, or whores. I'm surprised feminists even caught on to this; in the bleak world of Blade Runner all a roasty can do is be a whore, and many men prefer the ai hologram! It was glorious!

Villeneuve is a hack.

I liked that it was long. Rainy dystopic megacities are comfy as hell

czeched.

Who wants to see a movie with black chicks anyway?

>They might be pushing that 'it's actually anti-feminist!' but it's still kike shit.
I'm pretty sure this is the case. Sexbots are anti-life/family/nation and are part of the Jewish hell that awaits our progeny.

K's superior was a positive female character though. On the other hand, she was one of the few female characters that was positive. Thank God feminazi propaganda did not ruin this movie with infantile pandering to feminists.

Why though?

But he's right. Slavery is one of the pillars of civilization

this. sad to see so many Sup Forumslacks with shit taste ITT

Fuck, I thought exactly of this place when I saw the holographic GF. Figures it was the only woman in the story who cared for him, loved him and went as much out of her way as possible. Curiously, she never actually existed. Really makes you think

The locations were fucking epic. Everything is epic in this movie. So epic it might be even more epic than the original. I still prefer the original though. I think.

kek and checked

Every married friend I have says women never give you love, and it is a ruse.
All of my friends stay in marriage just for the children.

Reminder that director Villeneuve's first movie was a feminist movie.

OK, go watch Cremaster patrician,

>hurrr slavery never happened

The only faggot here is you. Slavery literally builds civilizations, and humanity will cease to function with it. That was the entire point of the movie.

The movie sucked badly. It was all suspense and build up but literally nothing happened.

This.

>tfw you will never experience watching Rebels of the Neon God for the first time ever again

>Every married friend I have says women never give you love, and it is a ruse.

Without*

Nah, I will stay on the board.

I hate this trend of ruining already perfect movies with shitty kike remakes. The original was perfect the way it is, stop destroying good shit

>t. someone who isn't patrician enough for Blade Runner

>humanity will cease to function with it

We're reaching the point where we genuinely don't need it anymore. But maybe the master-slave dynamic is too ingrained in us.

>current year
>not having a 2D waifu

kill yourself shill rat

no homo but the goose is hot

go see the movie. No token minorities, no feminism, no Jewish subversion. The way movies were meant to be

And they only have that asshole in "her" an OS.

I agree. Don't get me wrong. I will not pay to see it.

2049 is a good film. Worth watching.

>"we don't wanna be tied down to just wives and mothers"
>men look for other ways to create children
>"REEEEE THIS IS WRONG"
I'm not mgtow and i do love women but what the fuck did they think was going to happen? Men will obviously look for other ways to do things like sex and breed if you deny them that. Even race mix for it sometimes.

No, the original is good enough, stop being a faggot marketer

This

I haven't watched the original movie (only seen a scene or two), but have read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, should I watch this new release and treat it as a sequel to the book, or watch the original movie first?

Of course it's a fucking leaf

Wtf is kino?

Watch the original first most definitely

Sara Stewart looks just like the type of person to write this article

its like poetry, I feel like the universe is trolling everyone

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kino

There you go

>YFW the only time you see a real woman in the movie she's a prostituted used so the android can roleplay having sex with his AI waifu

An overused meme term that Sup Forums uses all the time.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/kino

>that picture
10/10 made me spit out my wanton soup

>YFW the only time you see a real woman in the movie she's a prostituted used so the android can roleplay having sex with his AI waifu
And it turns out the prostitute is an android too.

The original is much better but I think the criticism over sexism in the movie is pathetic and would go to see it again just to piss off those easily-triggered retards..

LMAO, did she even watch the movie? The prostitute was an android as well.

>all white future

Literally frizzybhaird negress

Like..why

Uuuh sweetie it was pretty clear all prostitutes were replicants

Everything is sexist