CSA (Crime Scene Autism): Las Vegas

I've seen anons here and there in threads talk of recreating the crime scenes (hotel room, concert area, car), putting together a detailed timeline, plotting timestamped GPS coordinates of confirmed videos and photos on a map, and more.

why don't we have a canonical, all-encompassing overview of confirmed facts of the event yet? how come nobody's recreated the crime scene in Half-Life 2 or Minecraft or TiltBrush or SketchUp yet?

you call yourselves autists?

post the most confirmation information about the Las Vegas shooting you haveā€”the more OC the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOq7JwVjiYw
google.com/search?hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&client=ms-android-att-us&q=las vegas shooting woman second mass shooting&qsubts=1507412875159&source=browser-type
sys.Sup
youtu.be/IX49685JePk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mass murder is in season

bump fgts

Let's start here. youtu.be/YOq7JwVjiYw Why are they using fake victims if there are hundreds of real ones? I deal with gun shot wounds daily, from .223 and .762, cal here in Alaska from Moose and Caribou hunts. Bones shatter, and large trauma is around the bullet entry and exit.

google.com/search?hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&client=ms-android-att-us&q=las vegas shooting woman second mass shooting&qsubts=1507412875159&source=browser-type
This crisis actor was at San Bernardino too.

interesting video.

oh my GOD, I don't watch the news... they're not REALLY trying to pass this shit off as "news", and not emotionally-pandering brainwashing done by the shittiest actors of all time, right?

Sorry, not the best pick. This is a .223 going through a Caribou leg. I hop you can see how the meat around the wound is discolored. If the animal was still breathing, it would be a bruise. No brusies are seen in any victim GSW.

I am not Autist, but many of you are. Please do this, desu. You deserve a bump OP

the dude in the pic above was shifting his weight between his feet in the video, the video never shows his wound, but he says he was afraid of "bleeding out" from the wound... yet now he's out of the hospital, not using crutches/wheelchair, walking just fine, shifting weight from foot to foot as though nothing's wrong?

Word. There is little info on those dead, and hundreds of survivors. Some of these crisis actors are from other mass shootings, the Daily Mail did a story today about a lady who sent the same text message to her boyfriend about an active shooter, that she sent in San Bernardino when she was a survivor there too.

Here is a gunshot wound to the ankle, a little different than this fake Hollywood action makeup.

maybe the wounds are muxh worse from .308 machinegun fire and the fake victims are just for TV while they finish constructing the story

I think this is an important point that we should keep in mind when formulating theories: just because we observe dumb acting bullshit on the mainstream "news", doesn't mean people weren't shot and killed for real.

on Thursday's No Agenda, they talked about how much of the MSM seemed genuinely surprised by these events, because they were just starting some new meme-cycles, like the guy who said Trump was a moron, and others. they wouldn't've wasted good meme-ammo unless absolutely necessary, they barely have any these days. the "Trump is Hitler" shtick is old and everyone knows it

They had a bunch of queen berets waiting around to be crisis actors, just in case...kek

That's one tiny ass foot.

Why use fake actors when HUNDREDS were injured? It's more important to keep that in mind. If you see piles of horse shit around...you can bet a pony is near.

You need help. If you think the victims are fake, you seriously need to go get checked out since you arent in our reality. I know people effected by the shooting.

You're seriously a retard

You need help if you think these are gun shot victims. sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FYOq7JwVjiYw

Have one of the victims snap a picture of their wound. You can shut us retards up after we verify the picture isn't in the public domain already. As you said you know people.

The answer to Paddock's motive is likely in the code he left. We need the code.

the role of mainstream news media is not informing the public of current events, but rather dictating The Narrative that is considered Truth among the general public, using emotional manipulation.

remember that video after the recent hurricane where the black lady who just lost everything sort of freaked out at the anchorwoman interviewing her? that was a crack in the window, a glimpse of reality through the tangled web of fake news they spin on a daily basis.

reality is sloppy. really doesn't make for great television.

I believe the motive can be found in this video. sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FYOq7JwVjiYw

Try this video, watch it all the way, some of the best is last. youtu.be/IX49685JePk There is more evidence of fraud than fact.

The people you know probably have some pics on Facebook you can grab. It would be normal to show a gsw to friends and family