Vidya games getting red pilled

There are a lot of red pilled indie games, some recently examples are Beholder (a 1984 simulation from the creators of This War of Mine), Cuphead (platforming goodness) and Tooth and Tail (a RTS with references to Communism and shit).

Last AAA game that was half redpilled was Bioshock Infinite.

I think this is one of the few cases that ((they)) are not to blame, but women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0
nymgamer.com/?p=9235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuphead is evil.
it's also just contra and contra was better.

eh, biocuck infinite was so cuck game that jeesus christ was rolling over in her grave.

You cant even throw the ball at the nigger at the start.

cuphead is just a typical snes game.

lol these "red pilled" video game developers are cashing in the dough on gullible nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0

In this game evidently you can't play as the good goys. I don't understand this.

>Last AAA game that was half redpilled was Bioshock Infinite.

that was the one where the bad guys were super racist against blacks and nobody in the entire game says nigger or jiggaboo or porch monkey and has an ending only rick and morty fans think was clever?

Oh yes, very redpilled.

>Patrician taste
People who think Cuphead is difficult haven't played Contra 3 on hard

The Last Night is also redpilled but too bad the creators had to walk back their statements (as canned as they were)

>((they)) are not to blame, but women.

Keep crying bitch

In the last few games you're forced to work for a madman who you eventually betray.

Little doubt this will change that.

Anita? really?
kys

I'd 1cc Contra 3 on hard a few times a week back in the 90s

still haven't beat King Dice yet D: what can I say the 90s was a long time ago

>"Cuphead is the first game by StudioMDHR Entertainment, an indie game development studio consisting of brothers Chad and Jared Moldenhauer."
>Cuphead is literally made by Chad

You say it like it's bad thing

oy vey!

How is cuphead "redpilled"?

>Contra with slick 30s cartoon graphics
Exactly, which is why it's fucking excellent

>does the devil look familiar?

Kek

also most bosses have jewish noses, there is also HildaBERG. And they sold their souls for greed too!

It's hard as fuck and doesn't give a shit about whiny kids who never played a real platformer, including "video game journalists"

also the retro style makes me remember old propaganda

The way people glorify a game that i could have beaten when i was 10 is probably a bad thing.

I'd like to see those streamers try Super Return of the Jedi.

>Bioshock Infinite
>redpilled

Still waiting for holocaust simulator.

>onions

>Holocauster Tycoon

>in the game players are tasked with killing 6 million jews in just four years

>but the developer says the trick is on them: "it takes half a day to burn a single corpse, no matter how the player arranges their death camps they cannot actually make the quota." The game is touted as a "rogue-like" with elements of dark souls and features hand-drawn animation. The german caliphate has already issued its fatwas against the creator and this publication.

How is Cuphead redpilled? I keep seeing autists say it's redpilled, but never get a decent explanation.

Who here plays red orchestra 2?
Best game I played, blows the fuck out of all cods & battlefields
Only problem is the dying player base, but its been a steady 400~ players 4 the past 3 years now
>real realism
>bloody, gore , death & crying sounds of dying players is haunting
>PTSD simulater
>can play are ubermensch invading russia
>can play as glorious red army peasants
>Pacific theater? Check
>based banzai
>based m1 garand touting charlies

It's just a really hard platformer with nice 1930s style animation and a good soundtrack

It seems like cupheads on par with super ghouls n ghosts but I havent played cuphead and last time i played super gng was like 20 years ago at least

It's not. It uses old slang a lot though.

This should have been a boss. A bullethell challenge.

Hell yeah.
I'm looking for some sim-city sort of action where I can build walls to keep them from escaping and add swimming pools for increasing happiness/productivity.

kek

Microsoft made a game, and I think I had a copy of it, but never played it, about futuristic Nazi aircraft of post WW2. Anybody got a quick rundown? Can I get another copy somewhere?

>video games
how fucking old are u? 15?
are u fucking kidding me?

difficult = meritocratic
lauded for gameplay and not for its story
what story it has is unrelated to gay black transsexuals punching nazis
not a product of the clique that has game review media on lockdown, dares to be successful despite not having their blessing

Cuphead looks adorable but red-pilled??

This. I like Cuphead, but the fans are One Punch Man tier. Maybe even Undertale.

What makes cuphead redpill?

>difficult = meritocratic
It has an easy mode.

>lauded for gameplay and not for its story
consumerist nostalgia is not redpilled.

>what story it has is unrelated to gay black transsexuals punching nazis
This was refreshing.

>not a product of the clique that has game review media on lockdown, dares to be successful despite not having their blessing
90% of people like it because it looks like something they recognize, and not its more redeeming qualities.

>if i force videogames on here i can tell people on Sup Forums to go back to Sup Forums without being btfo

Apparently any lack of LGBT/nigger propaganda is counted as "redpilled" nowadays

the point is, ultra-leftists hate it and are jealous of its success. they've been trying to associate it with racism since 2015 and are now claiming it represents everything that's wrong with 'toxic', elitist game culture

kek really?

so redpilled lmfao

Zelda is probably the most redpilled game.

Two beautiful Aryans, pure in heart and mind, face off against an evil brown man from the desert. The worlds are very pro western middle-ages culture.

What is vidya?

>My life, my experiences, and the body that I live in makes Cuphead and its artistic style problematic to me because of all that it has come to mean in the last 85 years or so and that’s something that I just can’t let go of. Does this mean that anything that is problematic should never be used in games or other entertainment media?

>Written by: a stupid cow.

nymgamer.com/?p=9235

Ultra leftists hate everything though.

>implying post modernism and Marxism aren't the very ideas (((they))) and the feminists are pushing

It's ridiculous though, seeing how some of this journalism has critiqued the game in question. I guess it fits into the strategy of breaking down anything remotely male dominated that can't control. Gaming has taken quite a hit with all the yearly release and uninspired games that are basically semi-interactive movies.

These nu-male game (((journalists))) deserve all the scorn nod shit that gets flung their way, i can't even imagine what it should be like to be such a cunt.

Bioshock Infinite was the most cucked game in existence
anti-christian pro equality bullshit.

Zelda is the only video game franchise that consistently recognizes the existence of convection and for that i love it.

kek

redpilled game, I think the only WWII game with a German campaign.

What's the problem poland?
I divide my time between shitposting, watching old movies, reading books and playing games on weekends.
All on Linux.

>seeing the trailer for the game this week elicited a visceral reaction in me. It made me feel physically ill. I got queasy and my head swam a bit. It was one of those moments when you are sure that your blood pressure has shot up 20 or 30 points, a true WTF moment. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I kept waiting for the next boss to be a thick-lipped, black-faced, spittle-dripping caricature of an African American man (probably holding aloft a terrified, screaming, blonde, Caucasian woman just to show what a threat he actually was)

A video game trailer.

ah. ok, I think I see my definition of 'redpilled' differs from that of some Sup Forums contributors. to me, 'redpilled' stands for meritocratic principles as opposed to postmodern snowflakeism. to others, it means literal pro-nazi/fascist propaganda

as literal pro-nazi/fascist propaganda, cuphead fails and cannot be called 'redpilled' in this context

i'm sure you were beating contra 3 regularly without failing over and over and memorizing the game.

The latest game had some gender-bender overtones to it, and Nintendo has acknowledged the (((demand))) for a female protagonist. Idk, enjoy the convention while it lasts. It may not last much longer.

>he didn't stay for the nice dinner
Some fucking house guest you must be.

>Vox Populi is basically everything that isn't a white male, much more like modern antifas than old communists
>Columbia get "liberated" by them
>The city gets destroyed in the process and become a shithole
Yeah surely it isn't bluepilled

Convection, not convention. You need a magic tunic to stand next to lava in zelda, no other game gives a shit.

losing repeatedly at one of the two games I had for the SNES for almost 18 months is how I came to eventually not lose so repeatedly when I played it

I'm sure I'll beat king dice despite my relatively advanced age once I sink enough hours into it. I've certainly failed to do it within 5 hours like some of the people I've seen on reddit and Sup Forums have

>It has an easy mode.
You literally can't beat the game unless you beat all bosses on normal.

Oh, I thought you meant "conventional roles." The masculine male rescues the feminine female, etc.

So because there is a period of anarchy after a regime change, as there always is, that makes Columbia being portrayed as evil white supremacists who eventually lose to a bunch of mongrels red pilled?

Somebody actually played it? The mid game turn of events is that the antifa revolt starts to kill everyone including children and at the end Columbia (America) has been totally destroyed

Hasn't completion of games been in rapid decline in the last few years? People play it until they get bored or frustrated and then go onto one of the other billion distractions the jews put out.

>how fucking old are u? 15?
No, but you know who is? Kids. And whoever controls the kids controls the future. That's why it's important to control vidya and media in general and be at least somewhat interested in them, even if you're not a manchild.

If Porky from /leftypol/ and Happy Merchant from Sup Forums had a father, it would be Globalist Devil.

Cuphead is degenerate because it's based on degenerate jewish cartoons and degenerate jewish jazz music

>Created by Canadian development Studio MDHR, Cuphead draws its influence directly from the animated shorts of Fleischer Studios

>Max Fleischer was born to a Jewish family in Kraków
>Dave Fleischer was the youngest of five brothers and grew up in Brownsville, Brooklyn, a poor Jewish ghetto.

>City destroyed forever
>"a small period of anarchy"
YOU look like the communist here, user

Ah lol. Well i recall people bitching that Link saves Zelda in BOTW and that she acts as his helper from then on.

A stealth game featuring zelda/sheik would be interesting as long as they didn't sjw it up too much and you didn't have to save link.

Bioshock infinite wasnt that bluepilled.

>Team up with Daisy and the Vox populi
>Heavily hinted to be the big good, a basketball-columbian leading psudo commies
>She wins, thinks you're dead, paints you as a martyr
>Sees you alive because dimensions.
>Tries to have you murdered because you're less useful alive
>Tries to kill the asshole businessman's innocent son because basically privilege
>Innocent daughterfu forced to stab her with scissors.

If the commies in Wolfenstein 2 are this realistic, I might even buy it.

Are you talking about Crimson Skies? It's actually set in the 1930s where the US and Canada are broken up into a number of nation-states.

The plane designs were based on a number of experimental aircraft, including German.

I'll admit that i have taste so i never actually played the game. Didn't they reset time or some bullshit at the end? I know the ending is on par with mass effect 3's.

Implying it is a bad thing, the SNES and PS1 are the kings of consoles

I dont care if cuphead is "red pilled" or whatever the fuck the nazis say these days, the game is fucking amazing and I love it. best platformer since the 90s (golden age of platformers). The graphics, gameplay, MUSIC! difficulty, basically everything is awesome about it.

I don't think the Jews who made the cartoons from the 1920s like Rube Goldberg were as corrupt and avaricious as the Ashkenazi fucks that escaped from Germany.

Ever heard of mods?

This
At the end Columbia has never been founded, yes, but it's a daddy issue

Hey bro, buy my game!!

Being a jew means everyone in your life will tell you how much everyone hates the jews because they're god's chosen people and that forms persecution and superiority complexes as well as racial bigotry that follows them subtly their whole lives.

Being jewish is a form of traumatic ptsd. They cannot help themselves, which is why they've got to go.

>two white cups kill a black devil who steal

hmmmmmmmmm...

Not sure about that.

>During World War II Goldberg's sons changed their surname, at Goldberg's insistence, because of the amount of hatred towards him stemming from the political nature of his cartoons

What was in his political cartoons that made him hated?

game journalists were extremely butthurt by the ribbing one of their own got for being outperformed by a pigeon at basic problem solving. despite the pigeon not having the benefit of on-screen cues available to help it figure out what it needed to do

a coordinated series of articles condemning the fetishization of skill in video games followed. it was pretty embarrassing. one wondered why people who hated video games in general so much would go into game journalism at all. unless they were bossy poseurs with an ideological axe to grind

i haven't seen cuphead fans been as autistic as Undertale. may just be a matter of time though, suppose we'll see.

Also, as expected from jews, Fleischer Studios was gross and sexual. Walt Disney hated them.

>Fleischer Studios was a premier producer of animated cartoons for theaters, with Walt Disney Productions's becoming its chief competitor in the 1930s.

>The cartoons of the Fleischer Studio were very different from the Disney product, both in concept and in execution. As a result, the Fleischer cartoons were rough rather than refined, commercial rather than consciously artistic. But in their unique way, their artistry was expressed through a culmination of the arts and sciences.[1] The approach was sophisticated, focused on surrealism, dark humor, adult psychological elements, and sexuality.

Get off of the Sup Forums papa

czeched and I know that one, (crimson skies, where you play as (((Zackary)))) the jew. that's not the one, it was actual Swastica Luftwaffe jets and experimental aircraft video or flight simulator.

I wish I could remember what that was. Might have to go to Jewgle to remember,

I'm looking forward to videos where 20-somethings talk "old-timey" like they do in this game.

>Best game I played, blows the fuck out of all cods & battlefields
I started playing a year ago. Had been a battlefield player since 1942, but was disgusted by Battlefield 1's bullshit:
>Arcade/casual gameplay
>Historically inaccurate weapons
>Historically inaccurate vehicles
>Historically inaccurate combat mechanics
>Historically inaccurate characters skins
>$80 base game + multiple $20 required expansion DLC's

So I bought RO2 and Rising Storm for $7 instead. Haven't played another game since.
>Historically accurate everything
>That lethality
>That banter
>Steep skill curve keeps the casuals out

True... But autism alone doesn't make a fandom unbearable. The 5NAF guys are at least sanic level autists, but they keep it to themselves for the most part.

Acting like old games with shitty mechanics and shitty controls makes them hard. Take of the rose tinted glasses you fucking hipster

That doesnt make it redpilled u argentinian ape

>Tooth and Tail
i was of the under standing that this game was basically communist propaganda being fed to children with cute fuzzy animals

am I wrong?