Tesla

Just drove in my first Tesla. This car is the future. Could this be used in a reboot of Back to the Future?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nwo0K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

could be.
but nobody would watch it.

$100k sticker price and KIA build quality. No thanks.

It's good people buy it though. It does help advance technology at a better pace. Tesla is pushing electrification which otherwise would have been slowly adopted.

Elon Musk even admits the entire point of Tesla is to push the end of oil to an earlier date. It's never been about Telsa itself. The people who buy Tesla cars are supporting the technology and innovation behind an EV only car company.

If you hate the vehicles it's fine.

You guys don't understand that they can suicide anyone at anytime with these fully connected cars?

Fucking morons.

Its a car literally powered by vape batteries

You can hack a CAN-Bus on every modern car. Cars today are computers.

Good thing my car is from 2007 and doesn't have that shit.

I hate to tell you this but just because people buy something doesn't mean it's good, look at meth.

yeah but you need to connect to the car. Smart cars have their own intelligence and they connect themselves - you just have to send them the GPS coordinate and a lock command via mobile

I certainly enjoyed the ride.

I've driven one. Handing sucks. Chasis feels loose and it brakes poorly. Shitty finish to the interior and it looks like a generic car from GTA3

Waiting on Tesla or some other automaker to sell an electric van or truck that I can use to transport my bicycle or motorcycle when needed.

If none of them come out with anything like that in the next couple of years, then I will probably just buy a Model X.

>being this stupid

If I had the money I would've bought a Tesla long time ago. Here you don't have to pay taxes for electric cars. Then the maintenance and fuel cost is AFAIK way cheaper than a "normal" car. I can fully understand that some people prefer petrol or diesel engines, but for me a Tesla would be almost perfect.

>If you hate the vehicles it's fine.

What makes no sense to me is the blind hate that Tesla receives especially from the patriotic right-wing crowd.

I understand that it is mostly because we associate EV's with liberals and global warming propaganda, but Tesla is by far the most American automaker right now.

Tesla is designed in America, built in America, and is literally a modern day embodiment of the kind of cool American innovation that has been stagnating and vanishing from our country since the 1960s. We should all be proud of Tesla as an American brand even if you may not embrace their cars personally.

Why is there a third pedal? Dont electrics have planetary or some other auto transmission and therefore no clutch?

I actually am fond of Tesla, the model S accelerates faster than a lot of cars. I don't like subsidizing the vehicles at $7500 a pop.

These things are death traps.
archive.is/nwo0K

Its not a bad car by no means but the build quality varies so much from one tesla to the next. It is laughable how much craftmanship the marketing makes up for.

I am purely not saying they shouldn't build tesla but I am saying the assemblers should build them better.

It is basically the nigger of companies, it only survives because of government subsidies. It cant compete so it needs to be subsidized. If anything that nigger musk came up with was worth while he wouldnt need nigger handouts as much as he does.

It actually comes with built-in spyware that reports everything back to Musk, including where you drive, how fast, and even interior audio and exterior audio and video.

You'd have to be an utter nigger to want a botnet on wheels like that.