Bomb N.K

It has to be done Sup Forums
If you are American, You want to go to war now. It's either now, or wait until North Korea fully developes their nukes.

What's it gonna be?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NnPN6TM_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korea already has their fully developed nukes, China just gives them to them.

Yes, yes, go and die for Israel, go and topple one of the few countries (((they))) have yet to trap in their web of global banks. That's a good goy.

Honestly even if Norks Larped by shooting a missile into the pacific the radiation would coat the US. Fuck em, every missile they launch is risk AF

Do it for the keks

Their nukes aren't a strategic threat, their artillery is. The nukes are just a highly potent middle finger towards international regulators.

The risk behind their nuclear program is proliferation. They've shown that a country with a lower GDP than Ethiopia can have a successful nuclear program as long as they have any kind of backing from a client state.

Wars have been started over much less, though. Big if true.

>U.K.

gee, I wonder whose behind this post.

Niggers like you are the reason that the White Nationalist agenda never fully takes off. You point the finger at Jews for EVERYTHING instead of realizing that they aren't the only problem we face as a people. The fucking gooks are threatening us with nuclear war so this is the only proper response to that; fuck them and their shithole.

Go back to watching Varg videos and pretending to be a pagan while you have a literal crucifix on your flag, you dumb fucking faggot.

Only do enemies of the United States condemn war with North Korea.

Really makes you think

you said it brother death is good, ignorance is bliss, war is peace. USA USA USA USA!

yasssss

Trump isn't going to bomb north Korea. I don't know what he will do next, but yea, he won't bomb North Korea because that's what the kikes want him to do.

Just because your country is an absolute abomination to The West doesn't mean we all have to be defeatists.

You nation will fall long before mine and you will serve as an example.

You don't understand. Trump already put it out there. He doesn't make promises he doesn't keep

I don't see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit yet.

Let's give'em an airshow.

The nukes serve a very important strategic purpose.

The North Koreans want to force reunification, but they don't have the logistics for a sustained war. They will take ground and cause massive casualties in the first 5-15 days. After that they'll lose momentum. OPLAN 5027 calls for the South to keep them from breaking through to Seoul for 35 days; long enough for heavy forces from the US to reinforce. After that it's all over for the North; the plan calls for pushing through to Pyongyang and toppling the regime once and for all.

The North knows this. They even stole a copy of the most recent version of OPLAN 5027 last year. So the North knows needs to achieve its strategic goals in about two weeks with purely conventional weapons. They cannot use nuclear weapons to do so, as that would result in the end of the regime. Two weeks is not enough to take the entire peninsula, but it may be enough to achieve forced reunification.

If the North can break through the defensive line and take most or all of Seoul then they can call a ceasefire for negotiations. The South, having lost its capital, something like 40% of its GDP, and having half the country's population being homeless refugees would not be in a place to refuse to hear them out. The North could unilaterally declare a new armistice based on the current battle lines, and declare all captured territory as sovereign territory of the DPRK. Futhermore they would declare any violation of this unilaterally declared armistice or violation of the new sovereign territory of the DPRK would be met with nuclear launches at Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Guam.

The nukes aren't meant to gain territory. Conventional arms can do that just fine. They aren't meant to deter the US from striking either. Conventional arms has done that perfectly well for generations. The nukes are meant to secure seized territory, namely Seoul. The US won't trade American cities for South Korean cities. Without Seoul and US reinforcement, South Korea couldn't possibly dislodge the North from an urban defensive position, even if they ignore US pleas to accept the armistice.

Seoul is a massive weakness for the South. Half it's population and almost half of it's GDP within a few dozen miles of the DMZ. Without Seoul, South Korea is a nation of paupers. Given time for the economic ramifications to set in, South Korea will be unable to resist further aggression. They will either fall to a future invasion or simply submit to political union with the North.

i say we get the fuck out of Korea and put the 27k troops on our own border.

Except then we'd lose a major ally (they deployed troops to help us in Vietnam), our 6th largest trading partner, and the world's 4th largest electronics producer (and perhaps the most advanced). It might be years before you would be able to afford a phone again.

Without the US assistance and reinforcement South Korea might fall in a protracted war. Without US air power destroying artillery and harassing logistics, the North would have a much easier time in the initial invasion. They could push much further before running low on fuel. Perhaps enough to force a stalemate far south of Seoul.

George Bush? Is that you?

another day, another low-iq violent circumcised amerimutt making warmongering threads.
I mean this in the most unironic way; kill yourself

desu north korea sounds like a modern iraq.
they sit on 20 billiards worth of mineral resources.
Of course the US and A is interested to liberate them.

They have no other choice but stockpile nuclear weapons

Absolutely.

Without our assistance the South Koreans would be wiped off the map. Not really much of an ally... more of a liability imo

You niggers better get the entire of NATO involved. I don't wanna redeploy to a sandy shithole instead.

yeah Trump, please do it now

Stop falling for it man

Reading pic related right now-- it's NK/US WWIII/Korean War Part II set in the 90s... It's damn good, recommended

If Seoul were another 100 miles south they wouldn't need us at all.

>wait for NK to develop and h-bomb commiefornia
>avenge
>two kills at once
>ok maybe three if you take out some other country in addition to NK (what was A-stan to Iraq?)

Maybe so, but why does it have to be us? Why can't Japan and China take care of this? Recommend pulling troops out and bringing them home.

Japan is constitutionally forbidden from such deployments (and South Koreans hate them), and China is technically allied with the North.

This is our responsibility. The Korean War did not end. Until it ends we stay.

Become president and make them leave

That's one pissed off sandmonkey.

Right. We wrote the Jap constitution. Let those fuckers off the leash. idk man land wars in Asia are a bad idea. Let the Asians figure it out.

Shut up you fucking pansy.

I would if I could senpai. Not quite 35 yet so the Constitution forbids it ha

I DONT CARE WHY THE FUCK OP A JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT CREATED THIS THREAD BUT I CONGRADULATE PRESIDENT PUTIN WITH HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

>Let the Asians figure it out.
We tried and look what happened. I agree with letting Japan going unleashed though, I'm sure they could have handled this horseshit by now.

North Korea now, Iran next. Let's do this burgers! XD

>He doesn't make promises he doesn't keep

Oh, so Mexico is paying for the wall after all?

Link?

>mostly niggers and spics in todays army
Whats wrong with a cleanse?

>they sit on 20 billiards worth of mineral resources.
>Of course the US and A is interested to liberate them.

Those nippons would crush the DPRK, and they've already proven they can take a nuke to the face ha. Get em Japan!

I just heard Hawai got nooked

The Norks already have nukes, too late to stop it now. And guess who else also has nukes? China, who has made it clear that they will side with North Korea if they are attacked. Jesus Christ, the neocon jingoism against the NK is just baffling. Did you learn absolutely fucking nothing from Iraq?

I hope the U.S. is dumping a lot of military budget into missile defense systems... We should be the ninja master of the nuclear world

>loses a war against rice farmers armed with soviet guns
>wants to go to a war against rice farmers armed with nukes
why are amerinlets such a brain dead imbecils?

>Did you learn absolutely fucking nothing from Iraq?
Nope, and apparently didn't learn anything from Vietnam either.

Good taste my nigger, read vortex when you're done it's even better

If you've been following military news over the last couple years, you'd be aware that the US is stationing THAAD's all over the damn world. Nuclear sensei of the globe, really.

Why?
Jewish banking monopoly?
Jewish butthurt about Norks supplying Jewish enemies with weapons and technology?`
Gooks?
Jungle gooks?
Pajeets?

Siding with Norks can mean anything down to political opposition and deep concern about US aggression against Norks voiced at the UN

Just try it. Please

based trump. waste these rice niggers.

oh, it's happening.

Delete please

it's nice having a logical president who hates commies for a change.

Why would a global bank even want to be in N Korea it’s basically Africa

Kek'd/check'd

excuse me....but don't you mean "prease"...get it right slope

there are no us bases in Russia you stupid fucking burger brainlet

What is USA today's agenda?
>Neglects to mention the quality of the military weaponry making NK appear nearly as powerful as the US

If every boat with gun on it counts as a battleforce ship we could have ten million battleforce ships tomorrow.

Did you read the key? You illiterate nigger.

not yet, anyways.

I'm banging the drums. Let's do it. I see no reason not to glass the norks

>911
very patriotic of you, user. i agree, fuck the norks. i'm sick of their shit and they will try to drive us out of japan and korea.

>would not be in a place to refuse to hear them out
While they wait for us to kill North Korea?

Just cut trade with China, the US can get by fine without them, it would also open up more jobs since there will be a demand for more factories and factory workers, the survival of the Chinese economy relied almost entirely on our willingness to trade with them, so we cut trade with them until they cut trade with North Korea

>See Trump tweets today
>"Only thing we can do"
>"Watch Huckabee tonight!"
>Watch Huckabee
>Nothing about NK

Nah, we nuke northern Mexico so we won't need them

It's about time we fought in some new terrain anyway. The desert is played out

>While they wait for us to kill North Korea?
US forces would not be reinforced significantly by that time. We're talking two weeks into the war at most. We'd have whatever was in theater already and that's it. No way we'd be able to take offensive action.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NnPN6TM_g

MONDAY. It happens on Monday.

agreed. it's the only reason i haven't enlisted already. can't stand the desert, boring af.

You said it Leaf, Multicuralism is racial purity, vehicle rammings are peace, LEAF LEAF LEAF

All of that depends on the North striking first. How could the situation play out if the US struck first, in a full Shock and Awe campaign?

how much you want to bet kim tries to bitch out at the last moment. if he doesn't though, where's getting hit? please be california, wipe those aids fag commies off the face of the earth.

Did you? Memeflag low IQ cuck.

>If you are American, You want to go to war now

Redundancy is a fool's argument besides from ad hominem.

>How could the situation play out if the US struck first, in a full Shock and Awe campaign?

With what? We don't have that much stuff nearby and the South Koreans are adamantly against a first strike. And North Korea isn't going to just stand by and let us build up forces.

3 carriers, f35s, b2s, lancers, guam. are you retarded?

why do you fags have such a boner for war and murder? your whole nation is a constant bloodbath of triggered assholes, and you can't even stay out of war for like ten seconds. you're like male gazorpazorps.

I look forward to a war w/ NK.
I hope Los Angeles and San Francisco along with most of the west coast gets nuked into oblivion.
I hope the casualties are in the millions.
Millions of liberals and democrats dead and or dying.
Good for the country.

Because there's killing to do, faggot.

you should start with yourself. clean up your shitty ass country, and join the civilized world.

You have an incorrect picture of the situation.

In South Korea there's the 51st Fighter Wing, at Osan Air Base with two squadrons of 24 fighters each, and there's the 8th Fighter Wing, at Kunsan Air Base, same deal. 96 total. I think an additional squadron may be present but I am not certain.

In Japan there's the 35th Fighter Wing at Misawa and the 18th Wing at Kadena. Another 96 fighters. There is also a squadron of F18s as part of the USMC. Another 10?

There's the USS Ronald Reagan currently in the Sea of Japan with ~50 fighters. The USS John C. Stennis is nearby but not within strike range.

Guam has no permanently stationed units, just individual bombers rotated in and out as necessary. No idea how many there currently but less than ten bombers certainly.

So about ~250 strike aircraft. Sortie rates are going to be the big problem. There's probably not enough electronic warfare and tanker support to go around, and North Korean targets are going to be in the tens of thousands.

By civilized world, you mean the multiculti brown Islamic trans faggot soyboy world?

Seattle too.

Most of you won't even realize what happened. You'll be there one second, then "POOF"! instantaneously incinerated into ash and subatomic particles.

“All real Americans LOVE to fight.”

that describes us more than norway. we're like 56% white at this point and they're like 90%

>snownigger

blah blah blah. do you have a reply you can't just copy&paste from 99% of all Sup Forums comments?

Anybody who thinks nuking japan was wrong has no idea what japan was doing to China and other parts of Asia. They were not innocent victims. The nukes saved many more lives than they killed.

The civilian death toll for Japan would have been 10X as bad if we tried to defeat them with conventional weapons.

this is why we will have to give nuclear weapons to SK and Japan as soon as NK has verifiable thermonuclear ICBMs. SK would respond by nuking pyongyang and every other NK city as soon as the north started marching.

Ban Nuclear Weapons