AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Absolute happening
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/916750042014404608

Are we for real going to war with the NORKs?

How likely are we to win? Can we just nuke them? What about the proximity of the South Koreans? What the fuck is going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/916751271960436737
rusi.org/publication/whitehall-reports/preparing-war-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's just talking shit again. NOT HAPPENING!

>be amerifat
>get blown up
lmao

These are shills just spamming the board.

>Trump makes a tweet on north korea
>GUYS HE TWEETED ITS LITERALLY HABBENING!!!1111!

Confirmed non-happening

>be frog
>give country away to muslims
lmao

If it doesn’t happen I better get COMPED.

I loved you all.

I tried attacking the best korea in "hearts of iron"

it was god damn impregnable. I lost all of my army and they only lost like a tenth of what I lost. Complete disaster.

DEATH

the calm before the shit storm.

This "war" will last like 3 days, btfo

Monday

FUCK

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Double quads confirms it

onii-chan pls

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/916751271960436737

FFFFFFFuck

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BU

OH SHIT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Anime fags need to be gassed.

FUG YYEAHH

you are the shill you dumb fuck. just because youve been here for a week doesnt make you shil l detector you fucking reddit faggot

Perfect "reason" for him to call a presidential address...

>Are we for real going to war with the NORKs?
No, this is likely a diplomatic tactic. He's making it clear to the Norks that we're willing to wipe them out, and that Trump sees this as the only resolution. This will either bring them to the table and bring disarmament, or we will end the cease-fire.

>How likely are we to win?
100%

On Sup Forums every opposing opinion is classified a shill. Technically the user you replied to isn't wrong YET.

I completely agree with you, my Führer

SHIIIIET

Oh boy here we go

I believe this more.

Maybe USA should be quiet and move back to USA from Korea and every other place that isn't USA. It's not like North Korea or Syria tells USA what to do and when.

You'll be sucking my dick soon too

What did he mean by this?
And comped.

DRAFT

Posting in epic bread

Wait for it

Oh fug

Plz, do it

You can't even keep your dick to be sucked by Americans, you suck Mexican and nigger cock. Trump is a yuge failure, hasn't build the wall, didn't deport anybody, even Obama deported more people.

fbpb

AND SUFFERING

fuckin quads zero on that post, too spoopy !

Take my energy Kek

NOTE

He can't build the wall because Congress won't cooperate... American presidents aren't dictators

witnessed, brother!

>mfw

HOLY SHIT

Chaos Magic.

Meme Magic.

Heeb Magic.

glorious madness, I can't wait.

HOLY CRAP

He is waiting for Kim to nuke the fags in California tomorrow. Then he is going to hit them with Rods of God and then take their natural resources to pay off Federal Debt. Checkem

Yep. He has a lot of military guys around, so brain-dead reporters assume that means something military is about to happen, because soldiers don't know anything else, right? And readiness orders going out to certain troops could mean war -- or could mean things will soon be sticky on the domestic front and the military needs to be ready so no one tries to take advantage. Then he calls an Address, with everyone assuming the neocons have finally gotten the leash on him and the war is starting....

There's only one thing that this BIG GET should be

It's going up as we speak both of you are clowns

HE IS HERE

SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH

Peace was never an option

>War with North Korea
Why do people keep saying this? It will not be a "war". It would be destruction that would last 15 minutes at most. He is going to hit em NK tomorrow.

LETS FUCKING GO

ITS HAPPENING WE DIE

Just wanted to wish in advance a Happy COLUMBUS DAY to my burger friends and THANKSGIVING to my fellow based Canadian countrymen.

I am indeed a clown and behind on politics. My point is everyone seemed to expect things to change rapidly when Trump came into office, asshole.

>American presidents aren't dictators
Cool story bro.
Kim hasn't attacked anybody and even if he did that wouldn't make him a dictator, he has a bonus of nuking couple of cities after American harassment for decades. It was Americans who ruined Korea, like a leech you are there claiming it's because of you that South Korea got progress. South Korea would have progress without you as North Korea has even with world's sanctions on them 24/7 for years. Nobody needs USA.

Juche is liberation comrades

Best NEUTRAL analysis of war with North Korea. Please read the entire .PDF for great understanding of how this will play out.

rusi.org/publication/whitehall-reports/preparing-war-korea

dsfsdfd

We missed one

Will confirm what happens

>Are we for real going to war with the NORKs?

oh my fug

>Rapidly
>Politics

It's going to be a big mess, user. This will not be an easy gig and SK will get nailed big time. I expect Japan will also catch some shit, possibly Guam or other US land mass as well. I think there will be nukes and conventional weapons used. The land war will be gruesome and last years.

I'm waiting for 44444444 Im going for itttt

The truth comes out and the god of happenings begin

I hope we get nuked. Fuck you all. I hate this existence. Let me die. God. Let me die. IJN

It's coming

Seoul gets hit tonight
WWIII tomorrow

Sauce me up kin folk

Yeah, for North Koreans

That's a wet American wish, because then economic competition of Japan and South Korea goes on a hold and USA can once again play hero with aid and credits.

I was aware when I voted it would take him, at least as early as mid-terms to start on anything major. To many people need to be removed. It may be earlier if MegaAnon's story is true, but we will see. I doubt it.

Kim will die

praise kek!!!

FOCKIN RODS OF GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo

WE DROP IT

When Regan cut taxes spending went up.
Regan spent more than any president after him actually.

If Trump plans to cut taxes drastically spending will increase and we will need new sources of revenue
...what better source for excess revenue than a War

it seems to all be falling in place.

WHY IS HE ON HIS WAY TO NORTH CAROLINA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NNNNUUUUOOOOHHH MY GGGGAAHHHD

WW3 as my birthday gift tomorrow plox

Fuck off Ahmed

Kek will bless Trump

oh my goodness I'm gonna get the 444444444 I can feel it and when I do i will become your god

its time

Can you even read? I wasn't implying Kim Jong Un was a dictator, and I never even touched on whether or not it was moral for America to mess with Korea. I was just stopping the half-asssed notion that Trump can't get things done because the truth is he can't always make the decisions he wants to make. In addition, stop venting your assholish resentment on me when the topic is unrelated.

How are you rifle dropping surrender monkeys EVER cocky? You're getting rekt by niggers and roaches you literally invaded your country in rubber rafts.

Seriously. Kys.