ITT: Girls who DESERVED, that's right, DESERVED to win

ITT: Girls who DESERVED, that's right, DESERVED to win

She didn't deserve shit.
Love isn't about who "deserves" it, it's about finding the person that sets the heart on fire.

THE SALT STILL FLOWS

Are you that guy who thinks people are entitled love? Fuck off

DELETE THIS

Most boring character in TWGOK. Diana should have permanently taken over.

nah

It really takes something to be more boring that chihiro. Fuck tenri fags

In the case of this manga it was more about accepting that 2d love is a delusion and setting for someone realistic (annoying, unattractive, intolerant of MC's hobbies). I thought it was a pretty obvious ending, with the MC moving on from childish hobbies like video games and becoming a typical japanese salaryman like society wants him to be.

>only liked kiema on a childhood friend level
>did not make any attempts to befriend him
>gets nervous around him

Nah sempai

What was the name of the cute library girl?

She didn't deserve all this.

>I've never actually been in love
Fuck you user

But she waited for like 10 years.

She deserves a proper thanks.
And not a piece of paper that is from 10 years ago.

Why is this shit so liked? She literally for for him in span of one episode due to some retarded misunderstanding? You fuckers shit on other girls that fall in love during one episode usually

This

You completely did not understand Keima's character and completely missed the point of the series, then.

Keima never "moved on" from his "childish" hobbies. He just expanded his world and fell for someone he could actually connect with on a human level. Everyone else was too shallow and could have easily been replaced by a game.

She wouldn't have been happy with Keima/Keima wouldn't have been happy with her anyways.

No because it showed that she was willing to accept the MC in a heartbeat.

She technically won for that episode. Had the Mc been in love with her. It would be aight

>The young man knew, in this moment, that he had hurt a real person, of his own age. He saw in her eyes that she thought he was hateful, and that he had surprised her badly. She had been giving kindness, and he had returned it with unkindness. But the main thing was that she was a real person. She was not a minx, not deceitful, not designing and heartless. She was pretty Jenny, who could think and feel.

>He might never have noticed her as a person, if he had not seen the pain in her eyes.

That's lust, user.

Love is about finding a BFF you want to fuck. That's about it, really.

It's okay, esl-kun

You can add "best girl" next to "English" on your list of things you don't understand

It's not you faggot. Love is about to find someone that is ok with spending the rest of his/her life with you.

So who won TWGOK, anyways?

Homura never catches a break. Ever. Not even when it looks like she won.

Keima, by finding someone he could really love.
Elsie, by warping reality to become Keima's little twin sister.

shitty worst girls don't deserve breaks

Isn't that the same thing as what said except with different words?

FUCKKKKKKk CHIHIRIFOSPODOSISKQJHDBA SHIIISTDTTZ FUCKFKZ THAT FUCKING SHWORE SKSLQOSOZJ I CANSTD ELIVE THSISGIT ZNDING NOWWWOWIWWWWWWWWOOOOO SY8T SHSIT SYIYT TAHT BITCHCHSJDH FUCCKCKCKKKKKKKKKKI1BFVNZUSJ

Why did she deserve? For being complete talentless loser?

Calm down, Mituna

Best girl is Tomoyo

I was a Knon-fag and I agree.
And I better abandon and hide this fucking thread before I start to rage again with shithiro fags

A girl who DESERVED to win here

Seriously Tenrifags stop being so butthurt.

Pic unrelated. Haqua or Diana should have won.

>wakaki knew he fucked up so badly he's still roleplaying as Tenri/Diana on Twitter even up till today

They all fucking deserved to win over the one that did.

God she fucking sucked.

In the end her brain problems and herbivore man's selfish ideals were too much.

>first one to get engaged to Ranma, years before everyone else
>literally known as his cute fiance
>isn't a cheating criminal or unnecessarily hyper violent/hostile
>amazing chef, experienced at running a business
>takes bridal training very seriously, tries hard to make herself the best wife she can be
>super nice, generous and considerate, even to her rival Akane, but still does what has to be done
>knows how to have fun

>Actually openly likes, and is nice and considerate to Ranma
>Ranma actually openly likes her

They should have gotten married as soon as she showed up. At the very least seriously dated, they're perfect for each other

Still waiting for Hiryuu to finish

Best girl, I actually have never met anyone who liked Akane

Fucking I liked Akane until Ukyo showed up.