"Not everyone works at Taco Bell™"

>"Not everyone works at Taco Bell™"
What EXACTLY did he mean by this and what are the political implications of him saying such a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHCRm-R-U
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
google.com.py/maps/place/Mizumi/@36.1269615,-115.1672392,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xac737b08a68b35f8?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGoZah1d_WAhUDN5AKHZ_uB94Q_BIIeTAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taco Bell manager here. AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHCRm-R-U

Were you insulted by what this man said?

Who is this guy and what does he want? I'm need a quick compdown

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

sorry if you're offended by it

do you sell 100.000$ sushi

Would you sign my petition to have a march against Eric Paddock in Central Fl? Literally racist bigotry towards taco Bell employees.

I've heard that fast food restaurant managers can actually make a decent amount of money. If you don't mind my asking, how much do you make?

Can you comp me a bacon double cheeseburger?

They are the filth of society and they surely are not comped. They can't just get on a plane and fly off to Japan to have sushi if they want to. There's no magic in that statement.

Why are you so poor? Why can't you get your sushi comped? How much sushi can you realistically buy every month from fucking Publix with your food stamps without having to give up essentials like Chinese fusion cuisine and McDoubles?

Jewish?

Did you suck dicks or get fucked in the ass for that position?? Serious Q,so i can prepare

Who comps the compers?

He's a psychopath, like his brother. But he's in shock and his "normal" act is slipping.

The competition of course you welfare-collecting Taco Bell executive.

Someone forgot to tell Steve

Money is relative. Getting wired $100,000 would be the greatest thing that ever happened to a Taco Bell worker, but for him it's a Tuesday.

Psychopaths can't go into "shock".

I saw Erick Paddock at a Taco Bell in Orlando yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my Chalupa Supreme, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to ask for some guacamole at the cash I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cheesy Gordita Crunch tacos in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first, they're not comped.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the tacos and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to make sure they would be comped later” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each taco and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The Paddocks are obviously classist pieces of shit. They think they are better than people that work at Taco Bell.

I'd like to know the work history of these guys. Everyone has to start somewhere.

The Paddocks are directly descended from Christ. They are getting into heaven comped.

that really comped my sushi

BREAKING:
I just found out which sushi he was referring. He said sushi at the Wynn's, and this is the japanese restaurant there
google.com.py/maps/place/Mizumi/@36.1269615,-115.1672392,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xac737b08a68b35f8?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGoZah1d_WAhUDN5AKHZ_uB94Q_BIIeTAK
Mizumi at Wynn

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

CHARLIE OSCAR MIKE PAPA ECHO DELTA

Daily reminder.

NOT COMPED!

COMPED

You almost got it, keep practicing.

Anyone here ever work at Taco Bell™? Do they let employees take free food at the end of their shift?

I want Taco Bell now. Think I'm going to get a fiery Doritos cheesy Gordita and 3 soft tacos. Then go across the street and get a 20 piece nugget and large fries at McDonalds.

What exactly did they do to get "wealthy" though? He doesn't really detail it does it? We know he didn't work at taco bell, but it seems like Paddock was responsible for making his mother and his brother wealthy, so how did he do that? Give them hot stock tips? Invest their money in drug running? It seems like the brother might be on some sort of stimulant. But other than that, I mean, if they aren't upfront with what they do it seems gray area at best.

Act confused when they ask you for money, and say something like "you guys always comp me, what the fuck?!?"

Eric was supposedly a database administrator in the past.

No way I would hire that dude as a db admin

You niggers in this thread....

What the fucks in the tacos

Are you daft? He was simply explaining that his brother, in fact his whole family, was wealthy. Not an insult. Ask yourself do you think there are any multi-millionaires working at Taco Bell? Watch the freaking interview.
Political implications? Is he running for office?
Stop wasting our time.

>1 post by this ID

>being this naive

Kek'd... fuckin stupidest shit ever. GJ

Fucking kek. Bless you user

>Looks Jewish
>Goes on about wealth and comps

Guys... The answer is obvious

Also, find out the owner of the Mandalay Bay.

Here's a similar one..

unerrated

Why where they watching power comped girls?

He seems like he has something wrong with him. No surprise his brother was a psycho.

>tfw no eugenics program to wipe out these defective bloodlines

"Millionaire Stephen Paddock was a regular at retirees' $3.50 lunch but barely spoke a word to anyone"

Eric Paddock is so fucking based dude.

Have you ever been comped?
I know for sure I haven't I also aspire to work in Taco Bell this year.

We wuz comped n sheeit

Enjoying the eric memes. Not much to discuss abou5 the shoo5ing until actual details emerge.

Maybe the 1000$ comped sushi was code? Code that the intended kill count was in the thousands?

What is Taco Bell code for?

Sushi is meme food of false puppet state

Hey mod, must be nice to be able to select your own flag

kek nice

Nice proxy faggot, kek

what does comp it mean?

I think war soon ending the illegitimate state of North Korea

That was gorgeous.

I feel like such a useless, uncomped cunt right now, cheers.

This guy has a weird, aggressive, tense affect and an autistic way of forcing out his words and emphasizing weird details in order to communicate his point. Shooter probably was susceptible to radicalization if this is the kind of stock he's from.

Butthurt taco cuck
Kek

this guy is off, and he dont have endless hookers and millions.

he thinks ppl that work at tb are trash.

we should give eric another tax cut just to be absolutely sure

"I mean there are different levels here... you ever see a mountain of Sushi, of course you haven't. But not everybody works at Taco Bell. This is $10,000 dollars worth of sushi. COMPED! Steve could do anything he wanted, and he did."

Does nobody here remember the taco bell receipt image?

THE FABULOUS FBI BROS IN

"WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS"

Lol! meganon's comments about the three letter agencies suppressing information is true!
There's no copy of the Taco Bell receipt anywhere on the net!

Complimentary

Compensate
When the company you work for pays for your stuff like travel or food

0 comps by this ID

kek

Oh, that's pretty cool. Thanks.

When you gonna comp ppl with sushi, pleb?

COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

after all, how many ppl that work at tb will go on to be a rich as eric?
we all need to tighten our belts and make sure eric has an good life.
fucking stupid

I'd watch this

This is my new favorite meme. Thanks for the oc everyone

good.

A comp (you)