Meganon thread

I know we have done a bad job, but pls respond senpai.

Also, general Las Vegas discussion about (((shenanigans))) in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
mega.nz/#F!U7YhyRCI!Vpt7PIO9nSbXjpuge2vd5g
youtube.com/watch?v=au9nDtp1Slc
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/06/report-chief-of-staff-john-kellys-personal-cell-phone-compromised/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_s_ZEi4zM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAqBPyXqQXI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdzI_sQteU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144334084/#144342827
beenverified.com/people/benjamin-r-barriga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls respond

Bump

We all know it’s bullshit. Paddock was shot in the chest. It’s a clear cover-up. Time to sit back and wait to see in MegaAnon was legit.

I blame the Jews

And guess what?! He probably REALLY believes that, too. Sadly, your average beat on the street chasing LEO, isn't privy to what his bosses are. This is how this type of "false flag" shit can and will, continue to happen. Corruption is consolidated. Very few players orchestrate and very few others like Lombardo are privy enough to know it but FORCED to comply, literally LEGALLY. Every cop and firefighter running up flights of stairs thinking they were genuinely going to save people on 9/11. 99.9999% of them have zero clue what's going on. They are just as much an innocent victim to it all as one of the 59 murdered in LV and 500+ injured.

what was the 911 like event that was prevented

FUCK OFF YOU SHILLS

enough is enough

FBI DID THIS

ISRAEL DID THIS

CIA DID THIS

DEEP STATE DID THIS

PICK YOUR NAME

I've looked into his brother and I haven't found much. The cover-ups are everywhere, you can't blame the average faggot for not being able to keep track, even if it's obvious to you.

We will wait and hope what you are saying is true. I hope to God that you are right about Trump redpilling America. Because that's what we need, and we are clinging to every shred of hope that we will finally defeat (((them))), but at this point it's easy to be pessimistic for the average Sup Forumstard and average American.

We just want things to be right.

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

So LV was a false flag by agency AND they manage to botch everything on the back end ever since? Criminal masterminds or buffoons, which is it?

It sounds like desperation. If Mega-user is to be believed, it was a half-assed attempt to delay Trump from revealing his redpill to the world.

That's why things would have been done in a clumsy fashion, and that's why mistakes were made and leaks got out, and why everything appears inconsistent and ridiculous.

I agree, it seems like a rush job and all the pieces didn’t get lined up in time. The security guard who got shot was a genuine fuck up.

>(Cross-thread)
Who the fuck is Jesus Compos?

Security guard who was running around doing shit in the LV shooting.

The multiple guns in the building doesn't make sense either. Paddock did not act alone, Paddock isn't even real.

What mega-user said concerning that is true, and I would have thought that regardless because of all of the kikery going on with the escape car, and then the FBI photo leaks and suddenly it was a suicide instead of cops killing him. Story keeps changing constantly.

Unfortunately Meganon is a larp.

What happens is these namefags (whitehouseanon is another) build up expectations about Trump, Trump does something else entirely, people are disappointed when they otherwise wouldn't have been and Trump gradually loses support. It's psyops plain and simple, so don't fall for it.

>the press conference to end all conspiracies, FBI, CIA, the FED....

come on now are you really that dumb?

MEG IS CORRECT
MEG IS A HERO
MEG IS A CUTE!

mega.nz/#F!U7YhyRCI!Vpt7PIO9nSbXjpuge2vd5g

Contains all relevant screens and videos so far

Doing shit? What?
Shooting people? Planting bumpstocks all over the room? Clawing at shekels?

People always say, "B-but how could they get soooo many people to go along with a false flag and keep it a secret?" These people = fucking idiots. REAL PEOPLE die in 99% of false flags. Not always as many people as they claim, but in a majority of the most major false flags ever coordinated, it's 99%. REAL FIRST RESPONDERS REACT AS TRAINED, and 99% of them, are just as oblivious as the victims. This is why you hear LV first responders, initially reporting multiple shooters, etc. they're only reporting what they are actually hearing/seeing or what they honestly think they're hearing/seeing - meaning, if they called multiple shooters or told people there were shooters on the streets, in the lobby's of other hotels, etc. it's because they ACTUALLY AND HONESTLY THINK THAT!!! This is why saving and archiving AS MANY OF THESE REPORTS AND RECORDINGS BEING AIRED AS YOU CAN, is important as you now know when you see questionable initial witness interviews and videos being deleted on PURPOSE and never aired again on the MSM. Then, all the witnesses and victims are pushed to "come forward" and "file reports". When they do, the minute they say something they shouldn't, they're report is internally flagged and they get pressed again only this time, they're tactically brainwashed into thinking they really didn't see what they thought they knew they did. They didn't REALLY hear that. Then in the midst of their own purposeful confusion, the events (((they))) want them to "remember" are rationalized and "explained". (((THEY))) fill in the confused gaps FOR them. Then (in federally investigated cases) they sign an NDA before they leave. Usually this includes promising you won't talk to the media, or discuss the interview with authorities with your friends, family, the media, on social media, etc. and to top it all off, there's the fine print that tells them their official report will only be released to them if they sign and comply w/ the NDA. Why? So no one talks.

Bump

Not per say. Vegas was an agency operation to catch a terrorist cell. Once it became a clusterfuck due to agency failure, they are turning it into a false flag using Paddock as the patsy.

Hey, let a man dream. I'm still hoping he leaves a cliffhanger into the press session and names the jew.

I will be upset if we have a stupid war with NK regardless of my silly expectations.

If his brother knows he was FBI (and why wouldn't he...) then would he allow him to become a patsy? Wouldn't he just destroy the FBI narrative?

It's all fake. It's nothing but LARPing.

Pretty sure he was sat down and told to toe the line for the greater good of the country.

>Department of Investigation
Japan sucks at America.

Not necessarily by the agency as in the entire FBI. 99% of police departments, 99% of the FBI, 99% of the CIA, etc. have no fucking clue what's going on, when shits going on, you know?! They show up like the rest of us thinking they're just going to work and doing their jobs. This is why it doesn't take many and corruption is consolidated. The FBI and CIA aren't completely fucking corrupt. It's the very small few at the tops of everything who control the most, that can be manipulated and abused by the (((deep))) when needed. This is the EXACT situation people like Comey actually found themselves in. Comey is a legitimately good dude. Before Obama, he had a near stellar track record. He was truly respected on a bi-partisan level for decades because of his fair and balanced integrity and commitment to justice prevailing. Unfortunately the swamp bent him over like a pizzagated 4 year old and roped him into shit that made his skin crawl. As a result, he'd now be on the hook, indictable for so many federal charges that he'd never see the light of day when convicted. Same for the rest of the swamp. They all know what could happen if they were ever inducted. If justice ever managed to prevail and they are all clinging to eachother, pulling all the stops and blackmailing whoever they can to keep themselves out of prison.

What's more ironic is that most of them had zero clue they were part of the swamp until they were already neck deep in it. That's how they blackmail you. If you serve an interest of theirs and you're targeted, they find a way to get you criminally or embarrass you, you they create a way and make it look good enough that it's believable, so when you're number is called and they show you what they could do, you literally have no choice other than suiciding yourself. I mean, it's gotten so bad they don't even have to try hard to fabricate shit well.

LVMPD on CBS tomorrow
guessing it will be retarded nothing

60 minutes

Police scanner recording here as well.

Skip to 19:30

youtube.com/watch?v=au9nDtp1Slc

>Comey is a legitimately good dude. Before Obama, he had a near stellar track record.
Dear Lord you're an embarrassment, he's crooked as they come. He's been helping to cover for the Clintons since Whitewater.

You'll have to wait a few more days guys. As Trump said, the storm is coming. He's going to reveal everything I hinted at, so I won't say anything else at this point. Just hold on until after columbus day as things are going to take off. The way you look at your country will be completely changed and vegas will make a lot more sense.

This meganon imposter is so full of living shit. Trump isn't going to do anything. In fact. He probably knew about the damn thing in advance. He just met with Adelson.

This
>he was respected by both sides of the swamp, guys!

OhComeNow.jpg

LOL. The storm is North Korea. He's going to declare war on North Korea. People are already forgetting about Vegas.

Trump doesn't give a shit that a bunch of white peoples were slaughtered. His whole family is riddled with kikes.

You're gonna get some heat for that Comey comment.

Go larp somewhere else faggot.

Someone got that massive cap with the rundown of Comey's japes since the late nineties? Must have it on a different computer.
Lockheed Martin, HSBC, whole lot more I can't quite remember.
He's a lawyer, he's never made an arrest in his life, he's never even turned on a fucking flashing light or siren, but he got to Director. Genius when you think bout it.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/06/report-chief-of-staff-john-kellys-personal-cell-phone-compromised/

>meganon mentions that Sup Forums is the tip of the iceberg regarding places they dump shit like this
>nobody asks about the other places

It's cool. Dig into Comey and you'll see exactly when his balls got pinched. Candidly, I still can't believe Comey managed through as much of the bullshit he did. He's really been forced into a ton of shitty boxes and while he's absolutely guilty of a lot and he knows it, he's averted far more that the public will never know about. Even if he were ever charged, he'd never get to use any of it in his defense. It's all classified. He knows the truth and any defense might have had, will rot in a box in the basement, assuming it even still exists.

We’re supposed to believe he was the only high level Obama pick that wasn’t corrupt. He just sat comfortably alongside Susan Rice, Brennan, and Loretta Lynch. It was a great ride, but every ride ends when a larp goes a bridge to far... and the line snaps, the suspension of disbelief is broken and reality sets in.

ISIS does not exist, ALCIADA does its all cover and false avatars for real groups, those groups are tighly run by CIA/Pentagrams and "Allies" primarily ISRAEL and the Saudis who provide the meat for the operations...Why would they nuke vegas. Anyone reallything the jews are going to allow themselves to be nuked?

To clarify, when I say Comey averted more, I don't mean he averted shit for him personally I mean he averted a ton of shit that would've impacted all of us. He's done a lot of bad and a lot of good for this country, but if he'd had an actual choice, he'd have never willingly or voluntarily participated or endorsed, the crimes he's guilty of. That's what I mean when I say he's not a bad guy. He's not corrupt by choice. His story is no different than most of them... they get roped in and abused until someone lets them resign, retire or kills them.

Generally, the reason we have a hatred of Comey is because he was the Director of the fucking FBI. You are supposed to have balls of steel, and you are supposed to be incorruptible.
I'm not so much upset that he was blackmailed, as much as that he was capable of being blackmailed in the first place. It's really disappointing to see the heads of our agencies being so easily threatened. I know you can say "what would you have done in that situation" but it's not about that. We expect more from our leaders, it's just human nature.
A lot of us here at Sup Forums are a bunch of NEET faggots, but some of us here would really accept pain and death if we knew it would make things better for our families, and our country.

The Vegas guns were simulators.

Hotel Shooter:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_s_ZEi4zM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAqBPyXqQXI

Ground Shooters:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdzI_sQteU

I have a puzzle for you faggots.
Eric H. Paddock is related to Earl S. Paddock, but Earl S. Paddock isn't related to "Stephen C Paddock"
Eric and Earl co-own 2 properties together in Orlando, along with 9 other relatives of Eric, but not "Stephen"
One home is used as a home address for one LLC that provides Shipping/Logistic freight services using trucking, railroad, & sea transport across North America...and Haiti..

I really do understand what you're saying. But it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I can't help but be resentful you know?

I'm sure Comey isn't a bad guy. But if he had done the right thing, and exposed Hillary when he could have, he would have been an American hero forever.

and by that, I mean he would have been a true hero forever. We would have loved him forever.

We would've praised his name forever. You're either the hero or the goat, and I know being the hero means risking your family and yourself. So I really do understand that Comey isn't a bad guy.

enough paper towels to feed half of africa, komp'd

MegaAnon agrees

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144334084/#144342827

This

ok what other places
>inb4 its twistler

Maybe she can post some more pics of her feet.
KYS

Yes, and?

>In fact. He probably knew about the damn thing in advance. He just met with Adelson.
This.

You're missing the point. You're ultimately blackmailed by 3 things in this "swamp" - 1. Shit (((they))) caught you really doing; 2. Shit (((they))) have enough to strongly imply you did do it; 3. Completely fabricated yet convincing enough shit (((they))) only have to claim you did.

I mean they used to drug people all the time, catch them on video doing ridiculous shit (sex, murder, etc.) then threaten them with the release of the tapes. That's an example of having enough to prove you did it, but in reality you didn't do it willingly. You were drugged. In another example, yes, some people just suck and will willingly do corrupt shit, so all you'd have to do is set them up to fail, or catch them failing on their own, like you know they will and hang the proof over their heads for as long as you need them. But alas... look at where we are today and where we're increasingly going. Today, you don't need "proof". You don't need evidence or named sources. All you need is A few trending headlines by NYT and WaPo and a couple 15 minute segments on Cooper or Tapper's shows, right?! I mean did Flynn teach you nothing?! That guy is clean as a fucking whistle and he resigned over what the media told you he said for 3 weeks, not what you now know he didn't say, at all.

criminal buffoons

Yes. It's a combination of desperation and the fact that it keeps getting harder to cover things up because of the amount of info out there. How do they know what videos might be out there on people's phones from that night? What might go viral and contradict their official narrative? So they have to leave things as open-ended as possible.

This makes me happy. No addresses correlate Eric with Steve, only the dad. Wouldn't siblings live together therefore be associated to their "dad", in the same residences at the same times while "growing up"? Still a lot more though related to their time in FL and Haiti connections. Who else hates Clinton? Haiti. Who else hates Laura Silsby? Haiti. Who else hates Podesta? Haiti. Haiti also hates Raytheon. Why did "Earl" rob a bank?! Did he really rob a bank? Notice where the bank was? What it's close to? Nearby towns of interest?!

does anybody have a beenverified account?

beenverified.com/people/benjamin-r-barriga/

No, I get the point. I'm just telling you the whole thing is disgruntling, so a lot of people here don't like Comey.

I don't like Comey and I never will, I know he probably isn't a bad guy, and I know he was blackmailed. That's just how I feel about it.

Out of curiosity, since there's been talk about leaking to other boards. Mind telling me which those might be? Because I always lurk where I think info could drop.

>and Haiti

Okay I'm listening

>
This is the real Stephen Paddock

Good, there's hope because unfortunately, there are dimwitted anons here.
3 Logistic Shipping companies are coming up linked between Earl Paddock, Eric Paddock, sister Kelly Paddock, Scott Paddock, "Mac" Paddock.
CORRAL CINQ INC
ROUNDERS LOGISTICS
and for some reason, a huge company, PADDOCK TRANSPORT INTERNATIONAL

pic related to one of the "smaller" companies

Dude I’m not going to dig any more the information that I have collected is very vague.

whats weird about the fbi taking over the investigation of a case like this
why the fuck wouldnt they
feds handle the cool shit thats why they exist
you retards acting like thats somehow proof of a coverup are braindead

I really wish /HTG/ anons were in here. The railroad trafficking routes are EXACTLY these Central Florida locations.
People are suspecting Eric Paddock was the real patsy, and this guy "Stephen" was a partner or smuggler who passed off as his "brother".

I recall one of Eric's interviews where he says "he calls 'my' mom, and another where I believe he says 'he sends 'his' mom stuff'. Struck me odd and at that time I didn't think they were related.

Oh my god, I really wanna say something but I've been sitting here thinking how I can say it in a way I wouldn't legally implicate myself, for the last 10 minutes...

Again, SAME EXACT address as Earl and Eric. Another freight logistics company

Just say something vague about what you think about Comey.

Just do it. You'll only get called a LARP you don't even have a trip so just tell it to us mang

checked

THESE DIGITS DO NOT LIE

Nobody cares, your credibility is shot to shit. Fuck off please, men are talking.

And remember when he begged the journalists not to talk to his mom?
When a nigger jumps a subway turnstyle, reporters surround the guys mother. "He wuz a gud boi. He dindu nuffin"
This time though???? The media is totally silent....
This is all spook shit. Total coverup of a Deep State op that went fubar

Yep

I'm going to leave another little nugget for you guys.
How about that Lockheed Martin connection?
Well, seems like another former employee worked for Paddock's ROUNDERS LOGISTICS
IDK if there's a connection, but it seems strange enough

>Comey is a legitimately good dude
LOL
worst larp yet

Imagine if "Steven" never existed. No Steve, ever. Sure, there was a body in the room and sure they told you it was "Steven Paddock". Sure a few hotel registrations under this supposed "Steven Paddock" , but I could call up a Marriott right now and reserve a room as Michael Obama for fucks sake. Steve Paddock never existed. He's not a patsy. He was never born. That's why any info you've found is limited and everything else is something anyone could generate as easily as a dead body you only know *was* steve Paddock because they confirmed it to you. Pray for that security guard and yourself if you think a dude armed to the hilt, spraying rounds into a crowd hundreds of yards away killing 59 people couldn't shoot and kill a security guard only 20 or 30 ft. away from him, so instead he gives him the chance to crawl away alive and call for back up to their exact location?!

Are you fucking serious?!

IF THE HOTELS SAY THEY DONT STEVE
THEYRE LYING

>try really hard by typing out 500 word posts.
>throw around attitude of “you guys need me, I don’t need you” while typing up lengthy posts becuase you need to gain credibility.
>destroy all your hard work in a single sentence.

Agree.

He plays VIDEO Poker-the only footprint is a name. He plays solo-nobody sees him as a real person. Nobody knows him at the casinos?

It's frustrating because I know that we're on the same level. I also know that my perspective might be similar to yours if I could just know what you know.

A lot of my personal perspective is based on trying to look at the big picture while wearing drunk-goggles after being spun around.

It's just circumstance that stops us from speaking candidly.

Ah ha, how long do you estimate before the security guard suicides himself with two shots in the back of the head?

The security guard who is now deemed to be a suspect and accomplice? That one.
Die, fkn shill

read Sorsha Faal-sometimes nuggets there. They traced the phone charger in the room as a CIA issue. The employee from the company that made and issued it a few years ago just "suicided" his disabled daughter and himself.

I know, I have to. Hypothetically and all, we factually know Comey and Trump met several times privately (which is pretty unprecedented remember), right?! So we can also strongly assume that they knew one day, they might just have to account for those meetings publicly, like during the sworn testimony of Comey, at a congressional hearing and all. Cause see, it's hard to hide ANY private meetings with anyone when you're the president, people see it. They can attest to it. Secret service and staffers plan for late night meeting in the oval and private dinners, right?! You can't hide it and to deny it because too many widely known efforts and plans were made and too many people were around to see Comey stay behind or meet for dinners. So, if you knew one day you'd have to account for a few private meetings, then you'd have to discuss the subject of the meeting. BUT, the ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHATVWAS DISCUSSED IN THOSE MEETINGS are Trump and Comey and however THEY DECIDE to fill in the gaps for themselves, is up to them. His word vs. his word. Are you still with me?!

How did it go to shit? Who actually shot the crowd?

The reason they aren't releasing the note is that it confirms ISIS. Even if it's actually numbers, it's the hash of a message ISIS can later reveal as proof. If they release any numbers, be assured they're fake.

MegaAnon:
>Stephen isn't real
>Look into Eric he isn't really Stephen's brother

meanwhile we have a valet and sever confirming that Stephen was staying at the Mandalay Bay Resort in the room where the shooting happened, we have an old picture of Eric and Stephen together from when they were younger that definitely looks like both of them, and we know about their father the bank robber.

I can maybe believe that the picture of the dead guy isn't really Stephen, but it seems pretty established that he was in fact real and staying in that room over that weekend, and that Eric is really Stephen's brother.

If MegaAnon is obviously lying about this why should I believe anything else. You toefags are a big bunch of cucks. Pic fucking related because they really are related.

There is evidence someone named Steven Paddock checked in that room on the 25th. This is being covered up for some reason-police say 28th. Why the coverup on the date??

So Trump made a deal with Comey that would allow Comey to serve Trumps purpose, without him sacrificing himself, is that what you're getting at?

This is what those faggots get for keeping secrets from the American people.
I hope they all get offed.
They want you to be proud of your country, strong nationalism!
Yet they keep secrets like you dont have the right to know why your friends and family were murdered.
Nothing short of a violent revolution will change any of this and you who have hope are fools.