Remember this, Sup Forums?

>Hillary would start WW3 we have to vote Trump to avoid war and MAGA!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hillary warmonger/page/42/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying we didn't want WWIII
We didn't want this cunt as POTUS when shit hit the fan. Do you know how embarrassing it would have been to have the worlds strongest country led by a woman in wartime?

>implying we didn't want WWIII

Nice try with that revisionism nigger, I was here during the election.

So you're admitting to being a cancerous newfag then? Plus Sup Forums isn't one person you retarded piece of shit. I personally look forward to watching millions die

>So you're admitting to being a cancerous newfag then?

Try reading comprehension sometime, retard. The overwhelming narrative was that Hillary would start WW3 and we needed to vote for Trump to avoid interventionism and focus on "Making America Great Again".

No it wasn't. That was just what /tg/ kept spamming since most of those faggots are afraid of wartime. It doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton was elected because war is inevitable since our (((masters))) command it. The reason Sup Forums supported Trump over Clinton is because one he pisses off all the right people and two, his domestic policies benefited us burgers a shit ton more then Clinton would have.

Yes it was you absolute shitter. Trump himself ran his campaign on the idea that he'd focus on America and avoid dragging us into various wars we shouldn't be involved in. You can try and deny it all you want since you apparently aren't aware that this board is archived elsewhere on the internet, but it will never change what actually happened.

You're fucking retarded. He straight up said he was contemplating war with Iran during his candidacy. And his campaign slogan was Make America Great Again, not Make American Isolationist Again

Do a casual internet search for "trump" and "isolationist". You'll be met with a ton of results from screeching liberal news outlets about how Trump's message of isolationism is backwards and wrong and defenses of it from right-wing outlets who supported him during his campaign. Remember the whole Syria bombing thing? Where his base was shook up and the liberal media was actually applauding Trump for "acting presidential"?

Hi Jew.

The only war that will start is the war against the Deep State/Shadow Government/Bank/Israel.

Enjoy living in Palestine.

Of course I remember, but what do you expect when the (((MSM))) are in the pockets of the elite and only publish shit that they want you to see. Plus that airstrike only damaged an air strip, it didn't kill anyone.

WHEN YOU SEE A COMMIE SHITBAG POSTING LIKE A BRAT

ALWAYS SAGE AND POST "KILL YOURSELF SHILL RAT"

>calling me a kike
Fuck off faggot.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hillary warmonger/page/42/

Start from here and work your way back for laffs

>talking shit to Norks is the same as actively pursuing open conflict with Russia for exposing your corruption
ebin narrative bro

>implying both candidates can't be warmongers
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/. Trump was always the better choice whether you like him or not

Of course they can both be warmongers, that's very clearly the case now.

Do you remember Hillary's no fly zone in Syria and how she threatened to shoot down Russian aircraft? But bombing an empty runway is definitely worse

I mean, we absolutely KNEW hillary would start wars. With Trump we could at least naively hope he wouldn't for a while.

And? Trump talking shit with North Korea isn't the same as bombing them. Hillary would have already started a war with Iran, Russia and whoever else her handlers instruct her to bomb.

>Hillary would start WW3
>With Russia
You left out the key point.

the difference is hillary was going to start an actual world war 3 with russia
This is just going to be america kicking the north korean dictatorship's dick in

>yes, but it's ok because it's trump
fucking hypocrites

The Trump cult will defend him no matter what at this point. Sad.

You have better chances of surviving this war than the one Killary would start

>elect hillary
>we get ww3 with russia instead of NK

>"I want no-fly zones over Aleppo"
>this would involve shooting down Russian jets that violated it
>she wanted to start war with Russia over a sandy hellhole held by Syrian Rebels (which later fell back under government control and none of her doomsday predictions came true)

War with Nork won't trigger wwiii you sped.

Yeah China's just gonna sit back and let us ravage North Korea because eh who cares.

We didn't want war with RUSSIA. Who gives a fuck about North Korea? LUL

Remember when Trump was going to jail her for using private email and then his kids used private email?
Remember when Trump would jail Bill for being a pedo but then Trump was accused or raping a 13 year old.
Remember when Trump would stop Saudi Arabia and then made them the biggest arms deal in history?
Remember when Trump would drain the swamp and then he hired the most corrupt cabinet in history and half of them have been resigned or fired?

Funny how a professional crook and liar, cheated and lied and everyone is surprised.

War is inevitable, peace is hard.
Especially hard when the permanent government is hell bent on waging war.

The only person hellbent on war with NK is Trump. Literally everyone else on the planet is advising against it.

>stupid goyim, how dare you buy yourself more time before the inevitable WW3

Still 100% pleased with my decision, but only because it pisses off you despicable kikes so much.

Soo does OP prefeers to confront russia instead of stump NK?

>When I cut off my arms it pisses off kikes so I'm glad I've wounded myself beyond repair
Clever retard.

>IT WAS RACISM
>IT WAS SEXISM
>IT WAS THIRD PARTIES
>IT WAS COMEY
>IT WAS RUSSIA
>IT WAS PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T VOTE
>IT WAS THE MEDIA
>IT WAS BERNIE SANDERS
IT WAS MY TURN YOU PILE OF UNGRATEFUL, WIERD, FROG WORSHIPING FREAKS!

>everyone posting here would be dead right now if hillary won

yes I know mr. liberal retard, the desire to survive is stupid and bad and i am a bad stupid person because i want to live... thank you so much for enlightening me you truly are an angel :/

>the we would be dead with hillary meme
Instead it turns out that the Hillary timeline was the safe one and the Trump timeline is leading us rapidly towards total global annihilation. It's almost as if you idiots were warned a million times about this and chose to ignore the red flags and continue to do so. Trump is a moron. Tillerson is right.

>still no war
okay

When exactly did WW3 start?

send a picture of your nose kike

We would have been at war in Syria, and she would have antagonized Russia pointlessly as North Korea launched nukes she thought were impossible for them to build. She would have had 0 leverage with China.

>Soon. You'll see.
- Trump, yesterday

>Only one solution will work.
- Trump, today

Welcome to WW3. This is how an idiot got America tangled up in the biggest global clusterfuck imaginable.

Newfag is in damage control. Yawn. Sage and hide thread nothing to see here but a massive faggot with diarrhea coming out of his face

>We would have been at war in Syria,

But we already are you retard.

>War with Syria
OH NO! How many ICBMs do they have? Oh none? That's so much worse than being in a war with NK and China like Trump is doing.

>launched nukes she thought were impossible for them to build. She would have had 0 leverage with China.

She wasn't worried about that.

>Trump was probably going to start WWIII
>Hillary was DEFINITELY going to start WWIII

This is why all this shill nonsense is obvious. We all knew there was a good chance he would disappoint, but he was still the best of the available choices.

Why would you think she would "definitely"? There were no indications. There were a million indications that Trump was definitely going to start WW3 100% with zero doubt. He practically talks about it daily in his tweets and at every rally. She only ever talked about diplomacy and peace. You people have got your heads on backwards.

War with Russia, which is what she wanted, would have been catastrophic. War with Korea would be easy.