>boomers
not even once

It's common knowledge that vets of that age are more likely to be mentally ill

nigger

still retarded

"i spent 3 years as a clerk and got out"
>veteran

Why slang into a computer?

Don't get me wrong i think ebonics sounds retarded too, but so does every group's slang to those on the outside.

Why not? It's not like formality is necessary on casual twitter.

Who was the guy that got killed before they started taking a knee? It was the one who robbed a store and charged police right?

They are if they are car infantry.

I was going to say this.

There's veterans, and there's "veterans". I'm sort of in between but fully acknowledge the existence of the first group.

Only a remf would kneel. Fuck those guys and take away their benefits, if they even have any.

I'd love to get an update on these three.

What do we say when blacks disrespect themselves?

"What a shame, how stupid of them. Oh well, they make a good spectacle for their betters."

Are these the guys who were never shot at?

I hate to say it but Trump btfo

>implying this is new

In most places slang makes sense.
But written out american nigger slang is utter gibberish.

americans literally fought to the death for their pet niggers against their fellow white brothers, worst race of scum the world has ever seen

bunch of fake soldiers. i bet none of them saw any action other than a papercut or a bloody anus from being shagged by fellow fags in the office

Old people's political opinions are worthless. They will never have to experience the consequences of being retarded. You shouldn't even be allowed to vote past 60

Well they ARE disrespecting themselves, but more importantly they're disrespecting ME by disrespecting my appointed God Emperor.
The only solution able to cure this is copious amounts of their spilled blood.

Idk user, I find chav speak to be more unintelligible, and I'm not just saying that because I'm american. Really though, slang unique to any group it will sound like nonsense to outsiders.

*unique to any group will

Slang by definition is not proper you idiot

>to protest against injustice
>not protesting against government's lack of giving a shit for veterans who blow their brains out
Fuck boomers.

>Veterans get fucked over royally by their masters.