New fanfic is up

New fanfic is up.

Megumin confirmed strongest party member.

>I hid behind them with Hide and stole their kills happily. The two of them drew in the goblins while I Sniped from a safe spot.
>I adopted a perfect tactic, but my two opponents got mad for unknown reasons, and were chasing me around in circles.
>Resorting to violence just because they couldn’t win, how despicable.

This fucking guy.

Didn't that white knight faggot drop it when it got licensed? I stopped following this after he sperged out over the author's rights
The piece of shit

>fanfic
This is a thing? Or is it code?

He's keeping the fanfic going through volume 9.

Perhaps one of his translators might continue it as he is going solo after this volume.

How about lurk moar?

After last chapter forced me to read the edited version, going back to this was like night and day.

Weird nobody in the comments seems to have noticed.

Who gives a shit as long as it's in english?

Excellent story OP, but have you seen this one?

Lurk more. You'll see who.

Have you seen the quality of the average LN translation?

Nobody really cares, they just learn to interpret broken english.

Aqua was on the ball this chapter.

Also damn, they're basically finishing up everything from Megumin's sidestory, huh? First Darkness' character arc concludes, and now Megumin?

Are we nearing the end?

Screencap for anyone who wants it.

>the LNs end at the same as S2 finishes airing

The more I read the more I pity Yunyun.

She is truly the secret heroine.

Fucken saved.

>so a Darkness was given to her

Kek.

Considering it was a contest to score the most kill, handing over Darkness wouldn't even matter much.

It was yet another dastardly plot by scumzuma.

>“… Alright, let’s have a match.”

Was kind of hoping that Kazuma and Aqua would be dueling each other rather than having a competition. It was still pretty entertaining the way it turned out though.

>She was just part of the regrettable girl series

He has a way with words.

>Kazuma stocking up on Wiz's item.
>No interaction between him and Wiz/Vanir.

Wasted potential.

Kazuma talks big saying he doesn't want to go adventuring yet he was clearly having fun on that subjugation.

He only went out because Aqua taunted him. When it comes down to it, he does enjoy it, he just enjoys slacking more.

Vanir was obviously working his side job at the guild to make ends meet. It also helps that the busty onee-san there is always chock full of tasty terrible feelings.

So volume 9's translation is dead until someone else picks the series up? Fucking licensors.

Sword guy is ranked 3rd. I do wonder who the first and second are.

>so they wilfully kidnapped the evil god that was sealed by people in the past, resealed it in a corner of the village, and made it a scenic point

My evil god. The chuuni knows no bounds.

>reading fanfic

Does someone have a link to donwload all the LN translated so far? my computer die and lost the ones I had.

First time ever I am in screencap. Well, that's something.

>LN translated
theres no such a thing FBI-kun

Does Megumin actually like Kazuma?

No, she stripped his corpse and ritually claimed his cock in written contract because that's totally a normal thing they do at funerals over there

code because yenpress publishes the novel
google konosuba fanfic
should be 6th result

I'm gonna need a screencap of the moment so I can save it in particular.

ok my bad, can someone share a donwload link/torrent of the fanfic

google it

lurk moar
goddess

>fanfics

kek

>He doesn't know

Honestly most professional translations aren't that much better, I've been buying the log horizon releases as they come out and the translation feels stiff as fuck

context: Kazuma dies an undignified death, again
He's had enough and because wants to stay dead, Aqua can't resurrect him anymore. This is him hearing his party from limbo

>Aqua’s voice rung out again.

>“Kazuma! Darkness said that if you are not coming back, she will doodle on your face! She is holding a marker excitedly now!”

>… I, I won’t be shaken by something like this.

>I’m dead anyway, do what you want with my bod…

>“…? What are you doing Megumin? What are you doing to Kazuma’s clothes… Hmmm Megumin!? Wait, wait Megumin!?”

>“Hey, hey stop, what are you all doing to my body? Don’t desecrate the dead, you will be cursed!!”

>How were they abusing my body?

>While I was feeling uneasy, Aqua screamed.

>“Megumin! Megumin!! Wait, Kazuma-sama! Come back! Hurry!!”

>“Hey stop it! Aqua, stop Megumin! Stop…! E, Eris-sama, please! Please open the door! I beg of you!!”

later

>Aqua looked at me who was grinding my teeth with bloodshot eyes.

>“………… Hey Kazuma, having confidence is a good thing, but I think being too cocky is not good.”

>“Mo, moron! Weren’t you there when Megumin wrote this!? Damn, damn you ahhhh!”

>I escaped back into the bathroom.

>And wash the words ‘Holy sword Excalibur ↓’ from my lower abdomen.

I almost forgot about that scene.

>not doing into moon

Its pretty telling that Kazuma doesn't even give a fuck about his fellow Japanese.

Oh yeah, the manga also has a chapter where he return back to Japan with the girls. Is that an entirely original manga story or an adaptation of a drama CD?

I thought it was strange for a moment that the translation for the prologue and chapter 1 of vol 9 read so naturally
Thanks as always for the top-tier editing Blitzblast
Now please hurry up and do the rest of the volumes

What a slut.

>Its pretty telling that Kazuma doesn't even give a fuck about his fellow Japanese.

I am amazed by this, since japanese have a thing for being patriotic in their own way. Just think about the start of the serie, Aqua make clear that the only people she revives are young people from japan....and she is suppose to be the goddess of the whole earth and keep her recruitment pool of death guy just limited to a few islands.

>“Will it kill you to not utter nonsense periodically? I have never heard of anyone retire from adventuring in their teens without taking an arrow to the knee.”

Somewhere in the town of beginners there's a guard complaining about stolen sweetrolls.

>holy sword excalibur
brilliant

I think that she's just in charge of Japan, while other godesses take care of other places/countries.

>“Hey Kazuma. I have always thought that you are a wonderful person with a gentle heart. I have always felt deep gratitude for you.”

>“Hey, what are you saying all of a sudden? Are you trying to get on my good side because my period of popularity is here? Even if you compliment me so exaggeratedly, I won’t give you allowance…”

>—— Ring.

>Aqua nodded satisfyingly as she looked at the ringing magic item.

Did anyone else notice how it didn't ring to what Aqua said about Kazuma?

Speaking of Goddesses on earth, Aqua and D was surprisingly kind-of-but-not-really similar. They are both pretty chill and love their worshiper/creation.

D?

American goddess when?

Kumoko.

I find that Konosuba and Kumoko is the only Isekai story I enjoyed greatly.

Yes yes, not my blog, I'll fuck off right now.

Megumin a best.

That is so epic, that even though I got here late, I must still check those digits.
ufufufu~

Cancer.

Now the second time.

I've been absent for a while, I bet you thought you had gotten rid of me, didn't you?

ufufufufufufufufu~

Reported the site. Thanks.

Thanks for putting your trip back on, makes you easy to filter.

Just complete Vanir spin-off...

Wiz and Vanir seem to be the only OTP right now in the story.

>“Is that so? I don’t mind going, but I think it would be really difficult to drag Kazuma out of the mansion, who is in his scum hikkikorimori mode after the festival ended. How about leaving the Kazuma who is the weakest and has the worst job at home, and go by ourselves?”

Aqua a best.

>I stood before Megumin and make a pose with one hand stretched out.

>“I am Kazuma! Number one adventurer in Axel, the one who control explo——”

>“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

>Before I finished, Megumin grabbed my collar and shouted:

>“That thing! That thing is not explosion magic! The power is only at the level of blast magic! That thing! That… that…!”

>“Hey, I get it, calm down, wait! That is just a tool, I’m kidding, kidding!”

Has chuuni bullying gone too far?

It's just the right amount for Memegumin.

So Wolbach isn't the daughter of the Demon Lord?

Wiz is fucking amazing in the spinoff.

Make me wish we got a Beginner Lich Wiz spinoff.

>“I am very bothered by the Boss of the Demon King Army known as an evil god. You see, didn’t I told you about Chomusuke’s true identity last time? I think Chomusuke is that evil god, although that’s just my gut feeling.”

>“I just saw that evil god of yours being chased around by a chick.”

So, is Emperor Zell actually a dragon or not?

Megumin's butt has a tattoo that says "avalon".

That's what it was ringing to user

>Devote your entire life to an extremely specific and only sometimes useful niche
>Some guy invents a stick that can do your job with none of the effort

This is advanced bullying

He still has to spend a lot of money and time making them at least. Apparently they're only as good as blast magic too.

It rings instantly as soon as a lie is heard.

Kazuma really is that easy.

I'm gonna need source on this as much as I want to believe it

I-i-it is not e-e-even blast class magic. P-p-please stop bullying Megumin. Shes a good girl.

A Chicken blessed with unfathomable holy power from birth.
basically a pseduo-dragon. Kek.

Based Aqua.

>For an instance, I thought I saw some sort of tattoo on Megumin’s butt through the gaps of her towel.
>Did I see it wrongly?… Never mind, forget it.
volume 3 chapter 2.

Yunyun also teased her about this but I can't recall the exact chapters, IIRC it's where they realize its "avalon" worded in her butt. Also Yunyun also seems to get worked up when ever her tattoo is mentioned.

It's ringing to Kazuma's lie

He would increase Aqua's allowance despite what he says

holy shit

>I just want to slack off all day, there is nothing you can do to convince me to leave.
>Megumin/Darkness start to break down.
>OkayokayOKAY I'LL GO GEEZ

I'm starting to wonder if the girls are even serious about breaking down anymore or if they've realized Kazuma is a complete wimp when it comes to girls crying.

Also, Katsuragi is only rank 3? Who are the other two?

...Is it time for Kazuma's childhood friend to appear?

Nah, it'll be the senpai cucking him with his childhood friend.

Probably a good thing for him though, it'll allow him to move past his trauma.

>childhood friend who left him for delinquents
She would make a good villain, if anything.

Man the last two chapters have been filled with shit that might show up later.

>The amulet.
>Kazuma's new rope can bind astral bodies.
>Kazuma's plan to remodel Emperor Zell's new birdhouse.
>Darkness doesn't run anymore.
>The stick of dynamite Aqua shrunk.
>Kazuma stocked up on more items.
>Mitsurugi is Rank 3.
>Yunyun has board games.

Meanwhile Aqua just has to trashtalk him a little and boom, he's out of the house.

Darkness doesn't run anymore? what do you mean by that?

Reread chapter 1. Her first instinct when the tables are turned isn't to run anymore.

>“… Someone said ‘the place where the evil god is sealed sounds cool’, so they wilfully kidnapped the evil god that was sealed by people in the past, resealed it in a corner of the village, and made it a scenic point.”

Nice.

I'm more concerned about the mini-dynamite. Using his track-record and creativity, he might shove it on someone's mouth.

This is cute, but Kazuma clearly would spoil his daughters rotten if he had any.

Am I the only one annoyed at Megumin for hating those dynamite?

Bitch your weakest team members are trying to make up for his uselessness, don't intervene just because of your ego.

And she left it with Wiz. Is it going to be a Dark Chicken by the time they get back?

It fits well with her character and it's pretty cut as well. Kazuma being the ass he is and continuing to do it was pretty great.

I've also noticed that the author has gotten good with the Darkness interaction. The first chapter was probably the only time I really enjoyed a Kazuma and Darkness skit.

The marriage skit in volume 3 is top-tier though.