Why haven't blacks evolved?

How long will it take?

They literally eat each other in Africa...STILL, and they murder each other left and right in white nations like the U.S.?

What the fuck is their problem?

WE KEEP HELPING THEM

>How long will it take?
Liberal estimate? 2,500 more years.

That's actually a valid point.

Using purely natural evolution I'd wager another 50,000 to 100,000 years.
And that's being generous.

Meh....I'd say 1000 max. If we survive that long as a species.

>What the fuck is their problem?

They aren't human. They don't have souls. Why do you care about mud people?

The few africans we have here is an enormous burden. Sure, there can be a few civilized and semi intelligent blacks in the U.S, but that is probably only becuase of some european dna. God, i hate niggers!

Everyone originated from africa. Then some people left, faced new environments, threats, and challenges, and evolved accordingly. Africans stayed, and as a result, stagnated. For instance, there are still tribes in africa that sustain themselves by chasing predatory cats off of thier kills.

*their
Im not a dumb nig just mistype kek

If you greatly relax the terms "civilized" and "intelligent" then yeah, you can come across the odd .5%er exception to the rule.

We have no business inhabiting the same country though. Everyone would be happier with their own kind.

I actually read General Butt Naked's book once after getting it from the library. Guy's a fucking fruit loop. Like he talks about these rituals like it was some actual Lord of the Rings shit where he travelled through boulders and stuff, proper mental. Probably was just given a bunch of jungle juice that made him trip balls.

For some reason, kek.

I think they're stuck in a degenerate culture.

There are some very clever black guys from African, for example that bloke on "Empire of Dust" that spoke mandarin. Also met a few university researchers with an African background.

Very few of them though, I would say it's predominantly lack of culture as African languages typically lack abstract concepts which evolves thinking.

In the US poor blacks are typically suckered in to nigger culture engineered by (((them))), funny how middle class black men who arn't rappers typically have children that aim for good grades

poor and uneducated are the main reasons

Have another.

Literally? Because they suffer from the vile nigger culture that permeates most things in regards to black people. Their growth as a people has been directly stunted by this so-called "culture", as well as the abundance of gibs that ((They)) keep supplying them. It has literally set them back thousands of years developmentally

Where is my daily nigger hate thread?

You dumb asses should have learned from the mistakes of the U.S..

Over 50% of all homicides are committed by black "men" between about 18 and 40, and they make up less than 6% of the entire population. Read that again. 50% of ALL homicides in the U.S. are being conducted by less than 6% of the entire population.

Blacks should all be sent back to Africa to continue to develop among their own kind.

Becouse evolution is a lie.

The world thinks that by throwing money at them, it will solve the problem. The only real solution is to cut off all aid and let them die out if they cannot survive.

Because they're the "missing link" between man and ape

This image implies that a man created is perfect and a man evolved is flawed and has extra doodads, but how does it compensate for things like the appendix?

When you have a run in with the devil... 100's of years later, this is what you get.

>In the US poor blacks are typically suckered in to nigger culture engineered by (((them)))

That's racist!
>niggers shitting on anyone that espouse law, order, and education
Uncle Tom!

Aid needs to be cut off.
But trade is acceptable.

...lawyers, doctors, brain surgeons, astrophysicists....

They have been your slaves for a long time,you breed them this way,good job cowboys.

What a jolly ragtag crew

yeah all these racists on pol fail to realize that "smart" whitey invents a time travel device in the next couple decades to go back to where it all started and undermine blacks from the get go.

how did we manipulate africans in africa who never became slaves and sold each other as slaves to us?

What is up with that dude wearing a wedding dress?

Don't let them catch you!

Cannibalism is rare in Africa, despite some reports of sensational incidents.

le epik niggers aren't le humans XDDD

Most Africans are farmers, not Stone Age hunters.

>How long will it take?
Do they have to? I mean, nature would sort them out if we wouldn't help them and only their fittest would survive.

Is that image saying "if evolution were true, we'd have vestigial features"?

Because if that's what it's saying, then maybe the person who made it should look up THE APPENDIX, and also THE COCCYX.

Source on that statistic?

Problem is we send them aid every year.

wasn't the out of africa theory disproven?

Honestly, probably never, I don't think they are capable of sustaining themselves without aid, and if we give them aid then that defies the point of evolution.

Every single annual FBI Uniform Crime Report that's ever been published.

please no I prefer white people most of them are kind

WE

I think they've found some older humanoid fossils in Asia recently.

WUZ

How was your first day on Sup Forums?

A challenger appears