POL MERCILESSLY BTFO!!11!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ

Honestly, how do you guys even look yourselves in the mirror after rekkings like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
yahoo.com/news/reliable-home-dna-ancestry-tests-231600887.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two scoops helps.

>haha I can't do basic arithmetic I'm not einstein!

Why do liberals take so much pride in utter stupidity?

Oh boy...another snarky punch line on a late night talk show. He showed Sup Forums...

WTF is this, third grade?

Though truth be told, I wouldn't mind challenging him to a fight at the flag pole after school.

because their ideology is built on an inferiority complex.

B-but the audience was laughing and cheering! P-pol BtFo!!?!

>racists sre over represented when it comes ancestry tests! [1]
>[1]source needed
>And they often discover that they are actually 1000% African![2]
>[2] source needed
>Yes guys, these asserted incidents with no prove whatsoever happen all the time and conveniently fit into my funny, outworn narrative! Isn't that crazy hahahah....we libs ae so smart even though we can't do math which is the basis of logical thought :)
>*clap clap clap contrived laughter*

Tbh, the 23andMe threads are pathetic
.t 2007 newfag

The source is Stormfront posts lel.

That reasoning probably makes a whole lot sense in the ears of someone who is driven by muh feelings and too dumb for basic arithmetic.

>Some guy named Gene
How the fuck is this even considered comedy?

That actually makes a ton of sense. We know that this place is full journalists.

Just watched it, wasn't a recking in fact, I can easily turn it around and say most smart, intelligent blacks in the USA is only due to the amount of white DNA that's been fucked into them over hundreds of years of forced breeding with Irish. So, in the end, we win again.

anyone else find it weird how hard 23andme is being shilled on television lately? its almost like theres a campaign to get as many people to sign up their DNA as possible.

>How the fuck is this even considered comedy?
It's not. That's why they have to air it while employed people are sleeping.

Ever heard of a thing called marketing and advertisement?
If da gubberment wanted your DNA they'd just extract it from one of your many hospital or dentist visists.

This video is shit.
Btw I'm 100% European so fuck off OP you shill

>I wouldn't mind challenging him to a fight at the flag pole after school.
He wouldn't show up or if he did he'd bring his mom to do his fighting for him.

>what are genes anyway, you know?
Oh just the entire basis of life on earth. But lets gloss over that for an incredibly cheap political point.

Ancestry testing is literally pseudo science

Might as well go and cum on shaman to find out your ancestry

cant even imagine the audiences worldview, how do they not kill themselfs?

>how do they not kill themselfs?
They often do.

1M views ... da fuq

Who is that kike and why should I bother clicking on what he has to say?

Because no self respecting person gives two shits what some jewish paid faggot nu male has to say

>a mouthpiece said something about something

do I really give a shit what the puppets are saying to each other?

He's right you know, Amerimutts will fucking kill themselves when they find out they have nigger DNA

I'm 100% Northern European, of course.

The last two minutes turns into a propaganda hit piece out of nowhere about le ebil white nationalists, who are only tangentially and dubiously related to the opening topic. If we needed any more confirmation Stephen Colbert sucks Jew cock for money, here it is.

Sure thing Amir

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

Tired of this meme desu.

>Yes goyim, just go ahead and racemix, you're already mixed in fact!

kek

i did mine. the only surprise was 2% west Asian

Is this what Americans call humour?

Meh ear, meh ear....

No they call it humor

It's what Liberals call humor. American comedy is dominated by these people.

This is literally true (well, I dunno about the Irish part, but otherwise).

HOLY FUCK THESE JOKES ARE FUCKING SHIT. I had no idea it was this bad. No doubt diversity quota writers. They pass over real comedians for an obese paraplegic Ethiopian refugee with a festering boipucci

We know Stephen has buckets of gender fluid, but why is he bragging about it?

Fuck I love how mad Colbert makes you righties.

Keep up the salt.

DONT TRUST DNA TESTS
23ANDME IS A JEW SCAM
THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE WITH YOUR DNA

I zoned out within the first 2 minutes and ended up here: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

They are a business, it's called advertising.

boondocks did it first

So I checked and pic related is the founder and CEO with her test results... Sup Forums is always right.

You'd have to be extremely naive to think that willingly sending your DNA to a non-medical company is a good idea, Jewish or not.

this

All this whites guilt race-mixing propaganda stuff is getting really weird. Its hard to believe the jews could have been behind this setting it all in motion for decades. wtf is going on?

TWO CHROMOSOMES!

>You may have X% of Y race in you
>So you should be fine living in 90% black Detroit or mass importing sand niggers :^)

I thought the goyim knew so they shut it down

POOed

It's propaganda and psychological conditioning.

Wow. He even took the time to rip on NFL watching whites. Great job.

I can't even sit through this "comedy".

Its spoon fed, lead-you-by-the-nose-to-the-punchline garbage.

Like watching Friends or some other mongoloid level sitcom with a laugh track. What the fuck.

I just have one question, why do they keep that retarded nigger just out of shot, just to make even cringier comments every so often?
>Oh noh
>hah hah hah hah
>a biddu da ba baad

HAHAHA TWO SCOOPS NO MORE BLOMPF!!!

>Amerimutts will fucking kill themselves when they find out they have nigger DNA
Don't tell us you wouldn't do the same

>t taco bell janitor

What's worse, an unfunny nigger or an unfunny jew?

I can't fathom giving your DNA to those Jewish data collectors.

>genetic testing for ancestry
>believing in this voodoo science
I'll just leave this here:
yahoo.com/news/reliable-home-dna-ancestry-tests-231600887.html
I don't need to a genetic test from you to tell whether or not yous a kang, I just use my eyes and observe your behavior.

>twf the one drop rule saved America

>Sup Forums refuses to use Facebook
>sends their god-damned DNA to the Jews instead

If you dont qualify for Affirmative action. You're white. Fucking morons think that the alt right's main focus is racial purity. We can tell who is and isnt white pretty easily.

Get off our board you poor deluded soul.

its soooooooooooooo bad

Eastern Air Lines Flight 212

>i was born in a born or never visited a clinic in my life

why are americans so retarded? your country is run by jews on every level

mongrel meme confirmed dead.
Coalburner children are considered black.
unlike brazil and Iberian policy in SouthAmer

Comey has been fired!
wait no!

Im amazed no one has memed the 23 and me mutant on the commercials. Shes like a poster child of why you should never race mix

Agreed its gotten way more aggressive in the past 2 years. I hope its out of desperation that the tide is turning, and people arent buying it as quickly as (((they))) hoped

Yeah, I love how he dodges answering any of the issues talked about by white nationalists, while also making sure to dismiss them as stupid and evil. Without the piece even ostensibly being about WNs until he made it so. Almost like it's propaganda masquerading as comedy.

But I am 100% European

I got banned from making any more comments on that stupid channel because I was diseminating too many redpills.

>I don't have math genes

Subtle redpill dropped on the normies right there.

>I hope its out of desperation that the tide is turning, and people arent buying it as quickly as (((they))) hoped
this is exactly what is happening and they don't realize that their desperation reeks and it is only waking more normies up to their bullshit. not a week goes by where I don't here some left of center normie acknowledge "Dur I don't like Trump but the media sure does seem unfair to him"