Re Zero

>without me it would have been a lot worse

But Subaru being alive in the fantasy world is what caused all these events.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what was she doing alone in the market district in the first place?

hey do you think its possible she is the witch and when they held hands in the moonlight in their dying breaths he somehow leeched her power and received the witches genes?

user, despite what you may have heard holding hands does not transfer genes.

Yu just reminded me. If Emilia was killed in episode 1 / before the first reset, why did puck not go all ape shit there like he did in episode 15 causing the snowstorm?

their pools of blood were intermixing

Posting best girl

She would've died in the loot house since she would eventually get there even without Subaru's help.

We didn't see what happened after she died. She had just died.

Because Puck didn't wake up yet. I'm sure he'd destroy the town in the morning.

How do the first 5 minutes of ep1 make any sense anyway? Subaru wasn't there for the first death, so why summon him to begin with?

Ah, true say.

Why Subaru didn't tell his secret to Reinhard or abuse it to make Satella kill everyone in the witch cult?

She would've been fine because Elsa was hire by Roswaal to test Subaru. If Subaru wasn't summoned he wouldn't have hired her.

But who would protect Emilia if it wasn't for Subaru.

>She would've died in the loot house since she would eventually get there even without Subaru's help.

Wrong.

Clownfag hired elsa because he wanted to toy around with Subaru.

Had subaru not exist he wouldn't have done so.

It is all subaru's fault.

Elsa didn't even know who Subaru was. Subaru didn't even exist in that world until that afternoon. She was hired by Roswaal to kill Emilia and steal her insignia.

Maybe it's because he thinks her name is Satella for the first loop, so when he's bleeding out and says "I swear I'll save you" so Satella thinks he loves her.

You can't blame him for existing, had me immediately killed himself she would still die.

Why did she kill elsa then?

Roswaal gets wrecked later so he's not unstoppable. Without Subaru the Bishops win. Crusch and Co die to whale. Jewloli eventually becomes the vessel for Greed. Emilia dies and Puck goes ape. Reinhardt never finds Felt.

>You can't blame him for existing,

You can because he's the cause.

He has no right to say without him she would die because in this case she would literally be better off without him here.

Does Subaru ever learn this? I think this fact would destroy him. To know that everything he did or wanted to do was utterly meaningless.

Roswaal has a book that predicts the future. he was aware that a person with "the power to overcome any difficult situation" was going to appear in the capital that afternoon

see
artist rendering of the WN scene

You're missing wrong and missing the point. Roswaal hired her because he was told by his book that can see the future to send an assassin to Emilia. He doesn't need the insignia at all. All he wants to do is meet Echidna the witch of Greed again.

>Emilia dies and Puck goes ape.
In your situation to who or are you pulling shit out of your arse?

You have to take in to consideration the timeline would be completely changed if there is no suabru and thus wouldn't follow the same exact events like in the anime/Ln

The argument still holds because he isn't obligated to keep saving her. He could just leave if he felt like it, wait for Reinhardt the dragon and a sage to kill Satella once and for all and Emilia would stay dead.

Wow that's very specific. Of all the people in Lugnica Subaru is definitely the first person I'd think of that fits that criteria.

see youtube.com/watch?v=vX_ldEQMU50

So does that mean Subaru kills the clown? I mean the clown has shown an utter disregard for Emilia's and his servants lives. He can only prove more dangerous if left alive. Wouldn't it be better to finish him when he's weakened?

To the bishops retard. They started moving after the royal selection begins.

Was this meant to be degrading?

HIM EXISTING IS WHY THIS HAPPENED.

NO SUABRU=EMILIA NEVER KILLED THERE.

He seriously has no right.

No he doesn't tell anyone because Clown will be a useful pawn to him.

Would Emilia even pass the test to face her past without Subaru in her life giving her hope?

Everything goes her way.

Subaru broke character and didn't follow the path she thought he was going to follow.

The fucking pig.

>Bishops win
>in the same verse where pic related exists

I'll never understand this. He can literally take on anyone and I'm sure he'd want to protect his land.

Wrath would shit on Roswaal

Fuck forgot pic.

But seriously how the fuck didn't he take them all down?

>Yet another mad man ruining everything just to meet his dead waifu again.

when will they learn?

>Ordering a horny neet teenager to lick her foot
Why did she expect him to refuse?
Doujins when?

Cause he's never around

EVER

Why wouldn't the clown try to kill Subaru or fuck him over at a convenient time then?

I know respawn from death but does the clown? How does the clown know that Subaru is beyond his reach? Given the sporadic nature of the checkpoints its also very risky from Subaru's perspective as well.

Seems like a dangerous game.

But the dude can fly and magicnucke from afar

How do these bishops win then? I mean if you are gonna take over the kingdom or some shit wouldn't he be there atleast or use his dumb superhuman speed to come back?

so why does she tell him her name is satella in the first loop?
was it legitimately satella fucking with him?

Roswaal also knows Subaru "can get out of any situation" from the book he places his complete trust in.

Team Subaru can also push his shit in

Despite all his power, Reinhardt is not omniscient or omnipresent.

Without Subaru there, Emilia would have been gutted, even WITH Reinhardt being there to save her.

Being powerful is good, but knowledge is worth more in the long run.

Win as in they fuck over everyone, except Priscilla and anyone near Reinhardt

Reinhard would never have met felt and thus have more time operating for the Kingdoms sake as a knight and thus Bishops lose.

So yeah, check mate you lose.

Satella loves him, Emilia just says it to gauge his reaction.

The thing is, the book mentioned a person that "would appear that afternoon". Reinhard was already in the capital long before that, and everyone knows of him. You could assume it's Reinhard, but it would be a little odd if the book truly was talking about Reinhard, since he was already in the capital, while Subaru, quite literally, popped up out of nowhere.

CONVENIENT ASSPULL WRITING

>strongest man in the verse is never around game changer situations

Hahahaha

Why did EMT introduce herself as Satella in first epi? I still dont geddit.

>Reinhardt couldn't even notice a well known assassin in his city
>Implying he could find the unknown bishops 10 feet away from him

An assassin AND a thief that both targeted a royal candidate who was running through the main streets no less.

Unless you're within eyesight of Reinhardt you're fucked regardless

I want more of Al and Priscilla. Can I have some more soon?

dumb secondaryshit that has been exposed to a few spoilers and random theories here desu

If Satella is creating entire new universes/timelines for Subaru's resets while all of the bad end timelines move on, how would you explain the book that tells Roswaal the future? Is the book just bullshitting him 9 times out of 10 across space and time?

>Jewloli eventually becomes the vessel for Greed.
How big is the harem a la Greed?

Because she's not?

Subaru was shown illusions of what the other timelines would be like IF they continued. He's not getting thrown into another one every time he dies.

Did Subaru even do anything helpful for Emilia after the stolen insignia part?

>irrelevant sluts who other knights can BTFO

Bishops would be doing bigger things that he'll have access to news and information about and since no felt he'd be able do his shit without restrictions to his candidate.

Saved her village

Elsa, not even Witch Cult tier, would have killed Emilia, with Reinhardt right there, if Subaru didn't block the attack. Else then escapes from Reinhardt.

Nobody knows anything about the Bishops. If they weren't all insane and obvious they could wipe out the entire city with getting spotted.

Are you legit fucking retarded? In case you're not baiting, it was to test if Subaru was lying about not knowing anything

He taught her Radio Calisthenics.

This arc if you ignore what happens in the next episode.

Then why did Pack say she wasn't very creative?

>actually believing a guy who can travel superhuman speeds would let Elsa even remotely touch Emilia

He didn't even have to nuke this bitch to knock her out

Maybe he was letting Subaru have the honour?

Why is he getting prevented from telling people about returning from death?

Would make his whole job a lot easier...

From a narrative stand-point? Because Satella's a cunt.

From a meta stand-point? Because it would make Subaru's life easier.

magic genes user

He said she had bad taste. If you called your son Hitler Stalin, people would question you too

Because his love for Satella prevents him from ruining himself despite not remembering his mission.

No you are wrong.

He was waiting for Emilia to heal subaru a bit.

If subaru wasn't there he would have not held back from the get go and emilia would know what to do to stay away from the explosion.

>Reinhardt never finds Felt
Truly a tragedy.

can we all just agree that Subaru's arrival made everything worse?

The bishops also have future seeing books. They never go against reinhardt.

No go to redit if you want to circlejerk your delusion

It's one of his blessings.

>Sharing the Spotlight - allies get the opportunity to be heroic and get the girl

Reinhard was okay with sharing it because he got the hobo loli in the end.

What's his mission?

It was a strange sensation, like drifting inside a deep sea, running through his body.

A dark, dark world with no end.
There was no light source anywhere, making it impossible to orientate oneself. There was no sensation that something could be touching his body either. In the first place, he didn't even feel any of the functions of his extremities or eyes or ears.

His consciousness was too vague and he couldn't really think straight.
“What is this place? What am I? Why did I end up like this?" where the only faint questions that popped in his mind.

『―ve you.』

Suddenly, someone's voice reached him from the middle of the abyss.
It wasn't a sound what had reached him, because he didn't have ears with eardrums on it to ear it. It was a consciousness. After hearing the words that had enough impact to shock his entire soul, he attempts to expand his own consciousness in search of the origin of the voice.

"―love you."

It was a fleeting noise that could squeeze the heart of anyone who heard it and fill it with a suffocating pain.
Thus, his heart who had also heard this sound was painfully and agonizingly being crushed. However, that sensation somehow also filled him with a nostalgic sense of relief, stimulating a torrent of dear memories swirling inside of him.

looking for felt who stole her shit from her house

If I had my fingers, I'd want to reach out to the girl’s voice.
If I had my mouth, I'd want to call out her name.
If I had my arms, I'd want to embrace her.
If I had my legs, I'd want to runs towards her.
If I had my body, I'd simply just not let go of her forever.

He was not allowed any of those privileges in this place, and that was incredibly sad, irritating, painful and annoying. It only filled his chest with irritation.

『―I love you.』

He felt the same.
The firmly formed words this time shake his entire emotions, causing his intense feelings to burst out of his nonexistent mouth.
He felt the same. No, I felt even more than that. No matter how much he were to count the warmth that was given to him, it probably would still not make up for the love he felt towards that person.
Even if the other person felt the same, this love was still bigger than hers.

The competing affection only increased inside him, but the person to express these feelings was nowhere to be seen.
The swelling emotions, the overflowing affection only made unstoppable sins start arising to the surface.

――The Sloth, of not being able to wipe her tears.
――The Lust, of wanting to melt together and become one.
――The Gluttony, of wanting to devour and snatch away at everything around her.
――The Greed, of wanting to love, demand and obtain everything.
――The Pride, of wanting to radicalize everything other than her.
――And the Wrath, towards the world that would not allow him that.

>The bishops also have future seeing books

CONVENIENT

Subaru does everything as it's supposed to be.
S H K
H
K

Satella winning Subaru confirmed.
Remfag and Emilafag BTFO

Just a daily reminder that trust and being able to depend on eachother is optional in a relationship.

The space painted in dark started was being overwritten by an enormous love.
His heart shivered. His soul screamed. The existence itself that had lost its shape continued wishing for her.
He wanted to give up everything, say everything, as long as he could disappear along with her in that dark space. If only he could do that―

『Are you sure?』

Suddenly, the voice that changed its presence once again squeezes his heart.
Words that were questioning his resolution. Words asking if he truly wanted to give form to his feelings right here and right now.

"Of course. Obviously, what is there to hesitate?" is what he felt.
That's what he felt, but something was wrong. There was something else. Something had clouded his heart.
It was confusion. It was hesitation. It was bewilderment. What in the world could cause such a―?

『Are you going to let it end like this?』

――Of course, not.

Somehow, he had immediately answered to the question.
The beginning and the end, the things he seek to accomplish and the things he used to see, he didn't remember any of those.
He didn't understand anything. Everything was filled with things he didn't comprehend, but somehow his inner emotions had refused to accept staying that way.

It won't end here. It can't end here. Nothing is over yet. I won't let it end.

『What do you want to do?』

I want to do something. I will do something. Doing something was―

"What I had to do."

His voice flowed out.
He realized his feet were on the ground. The sensation of his extremities were back, as he finally understands who he was.
He still couldn’t remember the things he left behind. However, he finally remembered he had to continue running, that he had a place he had to run to.

『We can't meet yet.』

"I know"

He didn't understand anything, but that one thing.
The boy starts running after turning his back to the voice in the shadows and holding the impulse of wanting to reach out to her.
An overwhelming regret would probably stop him forever if he were to stop just once. That's why he doesn't turn back. He doesn't point his consciousness towards that direction. He now leaves her, he now leaves her behind, going far away, far away――but one day, he would definitely hold her hand once again.

『I love you.』

The voice grows distant and the dark world starts collapsing as if being teared off.
In front of him, a bright light dot in the pitch-dark world, the end of the interminable abyss becomes visible.

B-but why?
What tragedy happened to both of them in the past?

Roswaal and Beako have a Gospel too.

Rem is a potato and EMT doesn't want his beta ass.

Didn't Betelgeuse say Subaru wasn't in his copy.

Yes, yes, all the characters who can be a threat to the world all have ayyy lmfao future books so Reinhard aka the hero of the verse is not capable of doing anything to them.

It is a perfectly good way of exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it.

but how are babeis maed?

What if Satella is future Emilia from a different world where Subaru died? So she used her powers to find him again and obsess over him much like he does with her. Wouldn't that be poetry?

Gets worse. They're called the witches gospel, anyone trying to read them is drove to madness, only bishops can use them. The books tell them what to do and they obey without question. They pretty much don't move on their own plans

They do have future seeing books but it's not the gospel

They're threats exactly because they have the ridiculously overpowered artifacts that are those books. They always guide the user to the best possible outcome, period

What is this, fucking Future Diary?