W-w-we are still relavent right guys? G-g-god save the queen lads

W-w-we are still relavent right guys? G-g-god save the queen lads.

you'll be relevant again once our demographic death sets in and europe becomes a free-for-all

Yes, the first Western European country to have Pakistani King

Sure, dad. Sure...
*Whispers*
Race war will solve all your problems.

prep the bull edward

no why do you think brexit happened?

not this shit again

Hopefully the Argies will try to invade the Falklands again, and mummy may may will pull a maggie and BTFO them to get her approval ratings up, then we'll be relevant once more

This

I really want to see a Europe independent from the US again

Beg on the street Mircea

>2017
>Monarchy still exists.

Seriously KYS, rodent.

only in africa
the british monarchy is just a waste of millions of taxpayers dollars to effectively do nothing

it's those grocery stores you have. what are they called sansburys or something? they look like our dollar stores organized by retards. also, riker fucked a space tranny

>praise a fucking woman as their leader

You are just a dying nation of cucks.

Fook off bong we are on the urge of declaring true independence from your sinking ship

As long as we're around, you guys will always be relevant

i went to britland, london, last summer. i wore my trump shirt. i saw antifa at the park. they were all druggies sitting and just looking like degenerates. people swore at me, Muhammad glared at me. a cop said that I shouldn't be allowed inside a church because i was wearing the shirt. terrible country. would piss on your streets.

SOME say
the divil is dead,
the divil is dead,
the divil is dead.
SOME say
the divil is dead,
and buried in Killarney

MORE say he rose again,
MORE say he rose again,
MORE say he rose again
and joined the British Army.

You are not even top 10 of the most powerful anymore.. you did a mistake leaving the EU, now you are even more exposed than before.

Oh well you still have your american colon.. i mean royal all,, i mean ally. Hopefully these mexicans, I'm sorry I mean "english speaking people" will stay as your best friends.

But don't worry, you still have your local pakis and pooloo's that might provide you with assault spoons on the street. Guaranteed safety!

Waste... they bring in more money by far.

Tax payers... so are they, voluntary ones.

Dollars... oh, you are American. Checks out.

how do they bring in more money
tourism?

Sure , goyim.

Bingo. They pay hefty estate taxes too, and are unpaid public servants, ambassadors, and functionaries.

The greatest obstacle to Republicanism here is hrh QE2. Truly greatest living monarch in the world. Charles has an impossible set of shoes to fill.

Sorry to say that to a former empire nation. But its time for Reich again.