Is this shit right or need changes

Is this shit right or need changes.

>no Kaneki
wut?

Fixed your chart OP ;)

Add Kouji

I'd up Archer about to lower than Guts

Archer is fucked until the end of time, and maybe even beyond it, since we're talking multiverse shit.

>Guts above Ichise

I mean, at least Guts' had his couple of hopeful moments.

>subaru level suffering not atleast on ichise level.
His happy go lucky attitude is a coping mechanism.

All the fucking life of guts is tragic his mother die when he was a kid and was reped and have to kill his father even been a kid after that all his friends were killed by his best friend and now he is figthing against facking gods

>not using pic related

doesn't that just drive the dagger in deeper though

>Ichise

>being meguca is suffering
>being Lancer is suffering
>neither is on list
Do you even meme?

Where's Kirito and Kaneki?
They both had more harder life than those people combined.

Yes, as long as you make sure to put Touma on the same level as Homu here and throw Okabe Rintarou somewhere

Where's Tomoko you fuck?

Where does Rika lie on this chart? Shes lived hundreds of years in increasingly shorter loops in which all her friends brutally kill each other or her and each loop ends with her being killed.

Slightly above Subaru I'd guess.

Why is Edward there? I don't remember him suffering much in the manga. Never watched either anime.

Rika is around Okabe and Archer. She had moments of happiness with her friends and ended up with a happy end.

Harima is a shit. He had fucking top-tier girls after his dick but he was only interested in the shit girl even when she absolutely turned him down, he decided to keep gunning for her anyway. He brought all of his suffering on himself.

Shes far above Okabe in terms of something. People with hinamizawa syndrome do shit like feed you needles, tear your skin off, nail you to a cross and rip your fingernails off, bury you alive, etc.

Came to post this

How many time cycles did Okabe go through anyway?

This is the most reddit post I've read all day.

Shinji shouldn't even be in there, he's just a pussy like the rest of you neets

>being Lancer is suffering

Eh, he doesn't do too bad.

Move Archer to top, Edward to bottom, and switch Okabe with Subaru

Why is this subaru guy on there. He just died a few times without any consequences. The suffering is all on him being stupid and not using his ability right. If those few meaningless deaths mean suffering, Then Tom Cruise should be on here.

Op here in tow days I will post this shit with changes

i don't think it's ever stated, maybe 7 were shown in true route.

Top three are perfect though.

I think it has to do with the writing. Like, people are saying archer suffers more, but Gutts suffering is just written better, and seems more real, which makes it more unbearable. I don't mean demons and shit are more real or anything, but the way it's handled is. Ed has some rough shit, like dead family, brothers soul is kinda flimsy, lost two limbs, but in the end, it gets a pretty happy ending.

Okabe doesnt get beaten to death by his friends at the end of each loop to the point of desensitization and indiscriminate trivialization of human life.

Okabe also never tried to murder his friend with a chair in cold blood in the middle of a classroom because she was talking shit and he was also under the assumption it doesnt matter anyways.

>Edward

He had his sad moments, but he shouldn't be anywhere near that list. Especially since he got best end accomplish his original goal and getting together with his waifu.

>no Takeru

>toyota
>that low
He doesn't even have control over his super special power and little power besides it.

Yeah, but he doesn't even get that in the other routes, and Fate/Zero Lancer gets constantly shafted out of his "muh honorable fight"

He's suffering on a meta level with the new anime being so awful.
And we're only two episodes in!

Too bad the story is so sloppy and his character has no background so that no one cares.

>Edward suffering anything
>muh couldnt save a loli

Fuck off.

>it's dangalang time

there is only one suffering-man

Subaru is not meant to be a likable character, so watching him suffer hurts a lot less.

Is Othinus stuck being an onahole forever?

He gets a decent fight in Fate. Fuck, fighting Gil 1 on 1 in a small room for hours is more than most could manage.

Yes. And since the value of the suffering to the viewer is the only potentially measurable factor, his suffering is thus diminished.
Of course this also means these charts are completely useless to argue over.

this.

>Archer that low

He is doomed for all eternity to kill people while is only wish was to save them, with no chance of escape since he was removed from the wheel of time.

Not as much as self actualizing before it all comes crumbling down. Guts only became a person after his suffering began

But it happens off-screen, so for all we know Gil one-shot him and then took a nap.

Dumb Homura poster.

That isnt exactly suffering if he's doing it for what he believes in.

I'm just playing with this one

Instead of becoming a jaded mental wreck, he ended up gaining a cute fairy on his shoulder and he gets a little nervous whenever he gets involved with magic gods.

Suffering my ass. There are side characters who got shit all over without muh billions of worlds and they actually had consequences.

>hi guys, Madoka was my first "edgy" animu

Nice job not getting the joke chef Sperg R D

If you don't feel bad for someone who suffers and dies over and over you are a nigger, regardless of how much you like them.

Puck is the only good thing about this.

>pic related not top of the list
His pain is far greater than yours.

Where are the siblings from grave of the fireflies?

Are we counting steins;gate zero while putting Okabe in there? I s his suffering really that bad?

Subaru should be higher than edward, in fact Hohenheim should also be higher than edward if he were included.

Classic newfag post

But you also have to keep in mind that Subaru's story is about him getting his shit together and realizing what a cock he's been, we already know Subaru has the both the superpowered and emotional tools to fix himself. His suffering comes with the expectation of redemption and fixing everything.

Boost Archer (above Okabe), lower Edward, add Rikka and Homura around Archer's level.

Classic summerfag post

>My suffering is greater than yours

Powerlevel wanking is one thing. This is a level of stupidity well above that.

You wonder why people don't like Uchiha Sasuke? Because he'd probably make a thread like this trying to compare suffering as if it's something that has value.

Midtier Punpun
Lowtier Allen Walker
Midtier Zetman
Hightier Helck

What about this guy from Gundam 00? Sure he got a happy ending, but the shit he had to go through to get there was painful. During the first season, I legit thought the anime director hated him or something.

>Because he'd probably make a thread like this trying to compare suffering as if it's something that has value
Edgy teenagers on Sup Forums think they know suffering because they are a bunch of losers irl and can't get a gf, therefore suffering is the only think that has value to them (or so they think)

> I cry everytime an anime character dies
The mark of the newfag. People don't have to give a single shit about anime character dying, especially if they don't like them.

Don't worry, you'll get it once you've watched more than 50 shows.

>dad left him and his family
>mom dies
>fucked up himself and his brother
>sees some fucked up shit
>loses the one thing that makes him "special"
>fails to save people (including loli)

That's not even going into 2003

>tries to help people, they die and one gets raped because of him
>gets teleported to Nazi Germany with his dad >away from everybody he loves
>his dad still fucking leaves him
>works to see his friends again
>does, then never does again because he has to save Earth and now only has his brother

Don't get me wrong, he doesn't belong quite so close to Archer but he fucking aches.

>tfw you'll never suffer so hard that you'll create mind tigers

>The mark of the newfag.
The mark of the summerfag.

>People don't have to give a single shit about anime character dying
That's right, they don't have to, but they usually do when they're not autistic and are capable of feeling emotions

It's hard to care about him since he hated Celestial Being despite the fact that literally everyone else in the world knew that they were innocent.

>subaru
>not above fma
At least he only "killed" his brother once

S tier:
Guts

A+ tier:
Touma, Homura

A tier:
Archer, Subaru, Okabe , Seita(Grave of the Fireflies)

B tier:
Sakura Matou, Alibaba, Kiritsugu, Yuki Nagato, Alphonse Elric

C tier:
Killua ,Jonathan Joestar, Edward Elric, any fate lancer

F tier:
Tomoya Okazaki, Kacchon

I think we should recognize Slaine's suffering a bit more. Even if he was a massive faggot.

who got raped?

Perfect list

waifu AND childhood friend

> That's right, they don't have to, but they usually do when they're not autistic and are capable of feeling emotions

No they don't, dipshit, because people who aren't newfags can tell the difference between reality an anime and they have no emotional attachment to characters they don't know or don't like which makes their deaths irrelevant to them. No one feels bad when they find out a character in a series they've never seen dies and they have no reason to.

Only moronic newfags that still find death shocking in fictional works would consider that not feeling bad for a fictional character wrong.

How would you measure Kurosawa´s suffering?

Kek, that image finally got me thinking. It's classic stages of grief, looks like mitsubishi is freshly bargaining as of episode 16

+++A on the list

but i think it also needs Kaneki on the B group

>No one feels bad when they find out a character in a series they've never seen dies and they have no reason to.
I feel sorry for you, you must be legit autistic. You're also pretty obsessed with calling people newfags, a well known newfag technique to give them more credence when they expose their shit opinions

Rose from the beginning arc. She was raped by a soldier or a group of soldiers and had a child as a result. She ended up becoming some sort of martyr. I honestly can't remember much from the 2003 version.

Subaru shouldn't belong in A tier, but otherwise good list.

Lelouch and c.c. suffered immortal life and even before they became immortals both of them had suffered a lot

Small-time.

>Lelouch
>immortal
He's fucking dead, user.

Came here just to make sure Guts was at the top. Good chart, OP.
He was born from a corpse, and then it was all downhill from there...

>lelouch
>suffering immortal life
user. It's time to let go

Being Slaine is suffering

>Archer that low
I don't know user
Being betrayed by your ideals, forced to live forever to protect a world you really hate and hating yourself so much for all the wrong choises you made in your life you want to kill yourself but can't seems like it should be higher then Shinji to me

>Alibaba

Not anymore.

>That weird thing in the 2003 series where they tried to set up Ed and Rose together

It's Guys' fault for being a dumb faggot, same with Shinji. To be honest, Asuka should take their places

Good shit user