Daily reminder that accusations of "LARPing" are just a demoralizing tactic used by shills...

Daily reminder that accusations of "LARPing" are just a demoralizing tactic used by shills. All successful civilizations have held up ancestral heroes, mythology & ambitious goals / visions as ideals to motivate themselves towards greatness, often through the use of art (particularly sculpture, architecture & music). Shills accuse people who motivate themselves of "LARPing" to discourage them from reaching their goals. It's a tactic used by losers to drag others down to their level.

Recognize these demoralizing attempts for what they are to render them futile and ignore people who accuse you of "LARPing". If something motivates you, use this to its fullest advantage. Keep improving yourself and never give up your ambitious goals & never lose sight of your vision for society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJZIBx1fpUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story larper

exactly the kind of shill i was talking about
>but muh badly drawn de-motivational memes
a tiny monkey flinging turds at people he's jealous of

bump to kill shills

bump for motivation

Bumpo

we need to build a comprehensive list of all shilling tactics commonly used to identify and ignore them

>human sacrifice
>forced abortions
>homosex
>hairy women
>barbarism
No thanks!

infighting, another shill tactic

Are you describing modern times?

This is the same mindset that types 'mansplaining' unironically, you soullet.

I don't see any feminists or sjws in this thread, do you?

We need better faces.

Christianity destroyed the Germanic world and caused the to mix with inferiors.

youtu.be/LJZIBx1fpUU

Joel 3

9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

>literally kill all goyim

Great, many honorable white men and women are Christians, this is fine, we should fight side by side to protect Western Civilization and its people. I'm calling for better detection and recognition of shilling tactics, especially demotivational accusations of "LARPing", & incitement to infighting.

The point is you're using the same tactics to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you.
Your ideas are stupid. They haven't been relevant for hundred of years. They aren't going to save the West. They aren't going to rekindle the nation you don't even live in. They aren't going to make your life improve in any way.
Paganism is just "spiritual yoga" for bedroom aspies.

>Your ideas are stupid.
not an argument
>They haven't been relevant for hundred of years.
ever heard of WW2?
>They aren't going to save the West.
the far right seems to be the spearhead of those efforts right now, and they count many pagans among their ranks
>They aren't going to rekindle the nation you don't even live in.
Demoralizing lies
>They aren't going to make your life improve in any way.
they've already been improving it for years
>Paganism is just "spiritual yoga" for bedroom aspies.
which is why it underpinned one of the largest, most powerful and most feared military organizations of the past century

Christianity is anti racism, universalism an zionism. argue what you believe is "true christianity" all you want. What really matters is how a belief is manifesting in the modern world.

If everyone became Christian in the west they wouldnt start deporting niggers. They would adopt them.

Well, you seem committed. You have your work cut out for you. Good luck.

>They haven't been relevant for hundred of years
its CY=2 senpai. We're relevant again. Look how hard your shilling against an irrelevant group of people.
>Your ideas are stupid.
>The point is you're using the same tactics to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you.

Shadowlay brother.

You don't see me bashing Christianity, I think it can also be an effective mental & spiritual operating system to save the West. Why do you attack paganism?

Do you think infighting will help save us?

Infighting is how Christianity started. Born in it. Molded by it.