Paddock, the accountant, with no CPA license?

Riddle me this Sup Forums, I found this odd immediately after the shooting and doing some prelim google digging on this guy, may just be another angle to the puzzle.

Paddock, at least to my research, never had a CPA license.

NVPD/FBI and media immediately started referencing Paddock as an "accountant." Given the other information and picture painted of him being a 'multimillionaire" with several luxury cars and at this point, 2 (?) private planes, most people out there wouldn't think twice about him having a solid NW built up at his age as a financial professional.

Something that did strike me as odd is how there's zero record of his accounting background. The CPA exam is one of the hardest professional exams to pass out there. There's less CPAs than there are doctors in the United States. What this means is that licensure is well documented.

Anyone else notice this or find it fishy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NB3s_3RDEIc
archive.is/W9klh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy Hebrew malpractice, batman!

You can work as an account without sitting the CPA exam.

You won't get hired by many (if any) businesses if you set up a local practice and aren't CPA certified. You might get 'book keeping' jobs, but not full accountant work.

He worked for the federal government, too--wonder what background/security clearance was like back then

>they are making a sequel

You're on a good train of thought...

>Here related

is another good one regarding the owner of his plane and their ties to 'Youth ministries" and the red-herring defense contractor with the same name...(Volant)

have fun! I'm out 5k!

>at least to *my* research

Please forgive my skepticism, user.

nah, he's good. he just checked if he had a CPA or not

reminder that this guy helped Lockheed's Skunkworks do their books so as to deal with all those black book military projects. Most would assume you are going to need a CPA to work for Lockheed. Chances are also, if you are working for Lockheed, that you might have a security clearance and most people in their accounting department would have to have one.

I was thinking about becoming an accountant and I wasn't planning on becoming a CPA to do it

renegade accountant?

what Im basically saying is that this guy is college educated, do you know where he graduated from? Because I dont.

I know that this guy is likely a certified public accountant (CPA), certified general accountant (CGA), certified internal auditor (CIA), certified fraud examiner (CFE), certified information systems auditor (CISA), certified management accountant (CMA) and chartered accountant (CA) designations.

Do you know which designation he had? Because I dont.

This is basic information that should be known

yeah, that's what i was trying to say. he's just some renegade accountant who knows how to work the books. probably knows a bunch of loopholes etc.

he's definitely not registered...

how do you explain working for lockheed while not being credentialed?

Maybe he was an accountant of gambling wins / losses and COMPS, bitch.

There are accountants that are not CPA.

Paddock went to California State University, Northridge

Source or GTFO

Here's my theory his bank robbing father found some incriminating photos of the elites in a safe deposit box and they've been paying off his family ever since.

outsourced? lol

You don't need a lisence to be a CA. Harper didn't have one and was a Chartered Accountant

THIS

If you Google "Paddock California State University, Northridge"

Yeah but we've all been led to believe this guy is a genius mastermind with a superiority complex.

Why would a genius mastermind not sit for a CPA exam. It would be a feather in his cap which he could then use to feel even more superior. He's smart enough he would have aced it.

Not having a CPA would be like a mathematician solving Fermat's Last Theorem but not telling anybody.

IT happens, if he gets work already he doesn't care, neither his boss.

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=NB3s_3RDEIc

Did someone say he was an accountant for them? I don't remember this aspect of it.

reported by WaPo
"At various points of his life, Stephen Paddock worked for defense contractor Lockheed Martin and as an accountant and property manager. "

archive.is/W9klh

reading what you I posted, you are right. It doesnt explicitly say he was doing accounting work for them. It actually doesnt say at all in what capacity he was employed at Lockheed.

He needed a CA or a cma to be able to work at lmt. Start in those databases and get back to us

You also want to check his name in hoover's and factiva.

At this stage all things from his social media point to isil attack and a gun deal

bread crumb....? bump

Everything about this guy's cover story is fishy. I'm most inclined to believe he is a spook gun runner.

I've known several accountants with out a CPA license. The test is difficult and is given in many stages. Accountants are in high demand and a degree is enough to get a job. A CPA makes more money.