Best Fake Victims Las Vegas

Post your best (worst acting) crisis actor videos here. I have a few compilations to share, as well as what actual gunshot look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IX49685JePk
youtu.be/YOq7JwVjiYw
latimes.com/projects/la-na-las-vegas-shootings-victims-list-20171002/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtYe_uk_n4g
youtube.com/watch?v=BLGYvD6p6z8
youtu.be/zoL2QCb1cl4
scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228305_10210148000112306_5842786471827701385_n.jpg?oh=0af07762048305420fb16fd236e3656f&oe=5A46BAE6
liveleak.com/view?i=49c_1507404350
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/IX49685JePk
Here is my first one, watch it all the way through, it has good stuff at the end

It could be anyone's pic.

I bet you think we went to Mars too...

youtu.be/YOq7JwVjiYw
Here is the second one. (The pic on the side is from a .223 from an AR-15 into a Caribou leg I butchered for the hunter this year. Notice the bruising around the wound.

Which pic? I'm not claiming anything about that picture I first posted, only the Caribou leg. Watch the video, and space is fake.

I'm sorry, I didn't look at what posted first.

Yeah, they are faking their injuries.

Have you seen that black guy at the hospital, that has on a bandage for a non-existent wound?

I haven't, please post. I'm going to put what real wounds are like next

I'm about to leave work. I will post it when I get home.

>.223 for caribou
>managed to hit it in the leg
What a fuck up. If youre going to use a caliber thats nearly too small for the game, at least be a decent shot.

proof people died:
latimes.com/projects/la-na-las-vegas-shootings-victims-list-20171002/
>Hannah Ahlers, 35

here's her fb: hannah.ahlers.9

inb4 kike/jews did it

Please Note** Things that also haven't been brought up..sound from two things. Bullets hitting shit...haven't seen that. Second and most importantly, the sounds of death. Former military, and a butcher/hunter/farm slaughter my whole working career. I can tell you that when beings are not instantly killed, it's a mess. I saw the footage of that guy running around checking on people...that was what actors would be doing.

Don't go anywhere, let me look into that claim, you Facebook pic is from the article

if you watch the vid of when the shooting started, you hear 4 guns start up at different intervals.

as for the "death sounds" and "wailings", yeah...
that's what tipped me off too.

she is literally the first victim I looked for, using her name her fb popped up

you can't fake these comments, they all fit the date and are of other real fb users..

just proves this conspiracies are dumb as fuck

I just processed it, I took the pic because he shot it in the leg..
Kek

That's dumb. You're dumb.

lul they are funny. here's us on Sup Forums trying to argue with shills that its a hoax just like all of em. wtf are we doing just upload the crisis actors, they are all shit actors, and convince viewers its a hoax more than lgoic or argument can
>gets shot in leg, nearly bleeds to death
> fixed that night
> up and about next day as normal.
> 99% of plebbits will believe this
amiright with the last one? or is plebbit aware of the continum of anti-2nd ammendment hoaxes back to columbine?

That looks pretty fucking real to me, most movie prosthetic never gets it right, but that's very similar to shit I've seen in Sup Forums gore threads.

How do you nutjobs really believe that there could be people who pretend to be shot without it leaking? How do you get entire hospitals to go along with it?

change your flag ffs

Believing Facebook is dumb as fuck if it's your only source. She does have an obituary I found, she is one of the poster children. I'm still digging, what about the "survivors"...that seemed normal to you normie?

What are we looking at here with the whole vegas business? Fake by trump, or CIA/FBI? Shadow gov?

(Slaps Face) lul, feels bad man...kek

honestly kill yourself, please.
it's enough to show there was 1 dead person to prove there was a shooting and its not fake, now go take your tinfoil hat and shove it up your sister's ass

i think that one is real. to compare with fakes. but seems the kikes ether aren't bothering with prosthetic injuries or haven't broadcast them yet

people died from being trampled im sure.

Ohh, that one is real. Sorry to confuse, meant to note that, good catch. I was going to start posting real gsw, but got off researching the "dead"

You are actually dumb.Just stop

Because Facebook proves it...oh shit lol

I bet I can find at least 80% of the people who died on facebook and prove they really died

why are people here so fucking retarded, really makes me sad to see people like your just live their pathetic lives wasting air for others

Great point.

Facebook..lol

might wanna head on over to /x/

>1 post by this id

okay so you rely on op searching name + last name on a fucking graveyard site (which is 99.9999999% not updated since 1984)

and a person screaming "IDK THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A REAL GUN" as evidences

but when I prove to you that people who were claimed to have been killed in the shooting actually died using social media its not valid
kill yourself

welcome to Sup Forums new chaim. you are welcome here. u will come to understand us with time. we commend your investigative nature. we need more people like u here.

>a bunch of people with zero experience of being shot at and watching people get shot draw on their wealth of experience to decide it's not "realistic" because it doesn't match what they see in the movies
Okay.

Is there ever going to be one mass shooting Sup Forums won't turn into a false flag?

I live in Vegas and will say that people definitely really died, now there may be more to the story than the media and police and releasing, but people really died. I saw a guy I know dead in the one video on liveleak and if you look up all their names you will see. Also one of my friends was there and was shot in the leg and took shrapnel in the face (bullet ricochet when he was down for cover). It might not look as gnarly as blowing a caribou's leg off but he's shooting from 400yards with a very small sized bullet.

Did you watch the videos of survivors I posted at the top?

That dupers delight you're seeing is actually just medicinal quality heroin. Of course shes high as fuck.

That last interview was painfully fake and awkward
I'm not saying no one died, I'm saying some of this was staged.
They don't want anyone thinking about the other possibilities like multiple shooters, so they fill the news with fake shit to take up everyone's time and attention

True: People exaggerate injuries, and journalists are fucking awful at accurately representing situations.

False: Therefore, the whole thing is a false flag with crisis actors. No one was shot.

I beg you to take you meds.

Of course the shooting happened. It was planned And we were warned on Sup Forums sept 10 by a user I'm taking a shit right now but if you stick around 15 min or so ilk be back on my PC and I'll post the screen cap

Awesome, are you able to get a pic from him of the injury? Either of them? Really would help clear some shit up here.

Pic that turd to prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtYe_uk_n4g

They have an army of crisis actors on call, or it was planned. Either way, it's not about Mein Comping Sushi

you're a bunch of fucking autists if you think this is fake. People can move around and laugh after a tragedy, when you live through something like that you become grateful to be alive. Also, several of these people are clearly fucked up on painkillers. You think an entire major city 'faked' this attack? That everyone is an actor? The most retarded part about this is that faking an attack like this would be harder than someone actually committing an attack like that. Fucking idiots lol

Yeah how stupid of people to be shrieking in pain and fear and their loved ones bleed out. Especially drunk, they'd be panicking and crying. Look at how people react at things like the Nice France truck slaughter where many of the dead were surrounded by their grieving family and friends, instead of here where all of the dead were just left alone randomly on the ground.

Also to add to this you can 1000% puncture a lung through shoulder wound ya fucking idiots. Bullets come at all kinds of angles. You can be shot in the heart through your neck, shoulder, gut, etc. Doesn't fucking matter. Wow lol

But it's not November 4th. (They didn't remember the 5th of November I guess)

>people died from being trampled
evidence or it didn't happen

>Great point
no its a shit one. nearly all the crowd were in on it, watch them all drop as per their training and specific instruction. none of them would have panicked and stampeded.

btw, if u are /k/ whats your opinion on the auto gunfire? To me the frequency sounded irregular, varying in frequency like those old hand wheel operated revolver machine guns from the 19th century. I didn't think modern automatics did that, i thought they had very steady fire frequency.

e.g. this vid at 1:57
youtube.com/watch?v=BLGYvD6p6z8

I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.

In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness.

"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of proganda!
dan balzerian(an actor social media hypster and millionare), another local news lady. Most of the people who are popping up have work related to government shilling,

youtu.be/zoL2QCb1cl4

But was she shot to death or trampled? Can't prove she was killed by "Stephen Paddock" unless you know bullet entry angle.

the shooting happened, but it was planned a while before and we were warned

I Know, your cousins' barbers, best friends, deep sea fishing intern was there, and they said its real. seems legit...

22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

WTF. Was that doctor actually a butcher?

youtu.be/zoL2QCb1cl4

I had this video and I will try to find it again. This dude in the crowd peeks his head up and starts telling everyone that it's coming over the speakers...no real gun fire..gotta find it

how much does the government pay you to come up with shitty conspiracy theories so that all plausible conspiracy theories lose credibility by association?

>2017
>thinking we dont know about the ol "agree and amplify" trick
sage in all fields

soros organizing 1000s of people, antifa or jason aldeen gun control protestors, showing up somewhere and acting in unison to support a lie, how surprising.

Yeah but the next day are you waving your arms around and smiling?
I cut my knee a while ago, several stitches and my whole leg was stiff and on fire for days. This bitch gets "shot in the shoulder and punctures a lung," then she's laughing and moving around freely the next day??

Wow, yeah that sounds like a ratchet operated gun, the rythm is different. I'm going to watch this more

scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228305_10210148000112306_5842786471827701385_n.jpg?oh=0af07762048305420fb16fd236e3656f&oe=5A46BAE6

liveleak.com/view?i=49c_1507404350

The guy he checks at the 1:00 mark, its sad and really happened, only posting this so more people will realize whats going on

Kek, I'm a butcher and my cuts are cleaner...

I think I hated Jews more before Sup Forums than after. Sup Forums blames Jews if it gets caught in a fucking traffic light.

Wow he even ran a mile with a gsw above the knee, they did a great job getting the swelling down, his leg looks tip top

It was setup. Sure. But why in the world would (((they))) FAKE the deaths when its so much easier to just kill people?

>warned
they didn't want Sup Forums near las vegas cos we would have instantly realised it was a hoax and began secretly filming the hoaxers waiting for them to break character.

the animals you butcher aren't still alive and actively bleeding, are they?

No.

They always think the false flag is to get control of their guns but maybe that's the false false flag and the real false flag is hidden in plain sight.

Wait until the shooter's motive is ISIS related and the US gets public support for military intervention in Yemen/Syria/Iran (pick an enemy of Saudi Arabia).

So that the real sliders were actual the muh guns threads.

Seen that video. Saw the guy at 1:00. Unconvinced, where is his wound? If he didn't have a heart beat, and no sign of gun shot, why not CPR?

you're retarded wish I could help you but I did my best.

That's because French people have souls and country music fans don't.

Why would they use fake survivors? They did, check the first two video posts I did.

>the false flag is false and only meant to false flag the real false flag
how many layers of irony are the jews on...?

No they are not. There is bruising when the heart is still pumping. Google image some actual gunshot wounds.

>nearly all the crowd were in on it

Yes, all 22,000 of them.

You couldn't get 22 people to keep a secret you fucking moron.

Try this sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FIX49685JePk

I dont know I didn't make the video, I wasnt there, I just know who this guy is and know that he's dead now. But you think he's some paid actor? Idk how much would you take on your paycheck to get killed? I don't know what the political motives are in place for the whole event but the shooting was real for sure. As well as people talking about no ambulances, there was a shit load of ambulances, they just don't send ambulances into places that are being shot at, if you listen to the police scanners you can hear where they organized the triage. Also look up the blood donations, so these were paid actors yet the hospitals all took part and needed everyone to donate blood for their acting job? Just think for a second about what you are saying...Im done, good luck with your mystery solving

Be back in a couple hours regulate

>missing a fucking caribou so bad you hit its leg
>using .223 to hunt caribou to begin with
Jesus Christ you are a ridiculous cunt

Hey retard, I work in a butcher shop, processing these fuckers, took the pic because the Hunter shot it in the leg...I have that twice on here now, hopefully some literate people catch on.

Believing it was all fake and they were using actors is less depressing than knowing that a shit ton of people were murdered just so a few could fatten their pockets.

3 times...the fucking post says it.

What am i looking at, reattachment of a severed foot?

Wish I didn't post that one, it's a gsw from Google images...I saw the thread going different when I started it, I intended on posting actual gun shot wounds compared to these actors in the hospital from the two videos I posted at the beginning...it turned into this, kek

you are on. find them faggot kike.

still waiting for evidence of trampled people
total so far : 0
and counting.

> all 22,000 of them.
I meant the crowd in the drop scenes. if u recall at the boston marathon hoax, the hoax organisers informed all the none hoaxers at the event in advance that there was going to be some events, but don't panic and stay calm. there would have been a fuckton of extra security to make sure panic didn't set in. A load of the actors are apparently military, so they'd be there helping with security too.

>You couldn't get 22 people to keep a secret
you don't understand how media works. those who try reveal secrets are ignored and ridiculed, and sometime imprisoned or killed. This worked until the internet happened.

I know for a fact actual people fucking died, a few family friends (who's families are devastated now) were there and one of them was killed.

I'm not a stupid fucking shill, I listened to the scanners that whole night right after it pop'd and don't believe Paddock did it let alone by himself. There is too much that doesn't add up, and to be honest I thought maybe crisis actors until I found out that next day one of the ladies my mother knows was indeed killed there.

Kek

stolen valor?

Only 6 or 7 videos of the shooting have actually been put out you fucking idiot. and you can see people get hit in them.

Maidan sharpshooters had nothing to do, so they offed a few. So? Old Bs tactics.

All terror attacks inside US are made by fed govt

you should start going outside and interacting with people more.