Steven "Manlet" Bonell the Second

Destiny is currently streaming and looking for some cuck to debate him

Go to his website and tell him that you are from pol and want to talk with him RIGHT THE FUCK NOW destiny.gg/bigscreen

If you are unfamiliar with him he is a far left SJW -- who is also super into incest. His base are very young and mindless, we can get to them if we get one of our G R E A T M I N D S to talk with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off destiny

sage

>e-celebs

We aren't trying to convert him, we are trying to convert his young fans.

Speaking of young people I am pretty sure that he is a kiddy diddler as well, all the more reason to take him down. And he has the balls to ask his fans for more money when just an hour ago he was ranting about a fucking stoplight

Bump

I love this guy desu, he is so smart

quick question, are traps gay? asking for a friend -mrm

BOW BEFORE ME

Sorry. I’ve never watched a youtube personality or twitch streamer. Not gonna start now

stop fucking posting these threads, none of the Sup Forums autists are capable of having a discussion based on facts and reason

Destiny, stop making threads about yourself, nobody cares. Go away you rapist.

Alex J fucking owns would destroy this retarded kid.

That is why we need to take him down.

If we can prove that he is an incestuous kiddy fucker live for all his autistic fans to see then we can kill another one of these SJW fags trying to undo all the work we have done.

He already got educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

fpbp. He does these debates when his viewership starts to go down.

Sad attempt at starting a controversy.

Don't forget to sage shill threads.

You defeat him by ignoring him. The only reason he has followers is because he is a bully. He gets away with it because he is a good debater.

Remove his victims from him and his retard followers will grow bored.

hes not undoing shit, just ignore him.

ya those sjw retards need to just pull themselves up by their boot straps. If you're poor can't get a job or girlfriend or just hate your life in general its not up to society to fix your problems. Get a job clean yourself up stop being cuck losers.

lol he has doubled, tripped, and quadrupled down since then. Now he spends most of his time reading pseudo-science trying to "debunk" race realism.

Not that that is an issue, the whole field is being reinvented on a regular basis due to new discoveries. We just need to feed him these new discoveries

Haven't you seen cucks like him, Contra, the skull from liverpool, and Hbomberguy trying to usurp all the ground we have made up on youtube

Yeah, that's what I thought, that just means that talking to him is also useless, he won't ever change his mind and will trying to make you look bad.

Go to sleep Destiny.

We are going after his fans, not him.

These SJWs will only be defeated if we retaliate against the ground they have won. If you look at their mentions on twitter you can see a whole bunch of people saying "oh my you saved me from the alt-right!"

We are getting lazy, we are all going to wake up and find the Left have fought back and are winning. When we all wake and see that Contra has more subs than Cernovich, or Molyneux, or even Sargon, we will realize what happens when you sleep

Cernovich and Sargoon are our enemies too. go back to plebbit.

Traps are gay

which debate was it where he masturbated on cam?

They have done more to indoctrinate people to our cause than any of us cucks here.

They suck now, but they have a place in the new history of the right

>GREAT MINDS

LMFAO

EVERY SINGLE ALT RIGHTER that destiny has debated was completely fucking ignorant on every single issue, and got destroyed. You alt righters are just absolutely hilarious.

Who is this midget, and why should I care?

HE IS TALKING ABOUT FUCKING CIRCUMCISION NOW ON STREAM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!!

The first debate was a close one. The official poll created by Mr Fuentes concluded Destiny only won by 14%.

Poll result: twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785

They will clash again next Wednesday. I suspect a more confrontational tone this time around, from both sides. The question everyone is asking themselves right now though; is Mr Fuentes going to be able to get a W against the undefeated alt right slayer, to bring the overall score to 1-1. What a time to be alive in the market place of ideas.

I don't think he would hold up versus the greatest minds that Sup Forums has to offer.

See, this is what his fanbase thinks of us.

Some one prove this cuck wrong

>heheh, no one can out smart me

anyone else find it ironic that hes streaming the same this thread is up...

I saw him streaming on Twitch, and that is what inspired this thread.

Bump.

Surely someone here is up for talking to him? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Is Destiny like 4-feet tall or something? Either he is a midget, or he has a really big head.

I still think he is a total shill.

please tell me people in here praising him for being smart are trolling I haven't watched much but he didn't make a single real argument he just came off as a whiny triggered faggot when he was talking to the Mekotur guy

rtba is a pathetic cuck
hillshire.tv/rtba

desperate man-child looks to Sup Forums to increase perpetually dwindling viewer ship

All the more reason to kick this beta cuck while he is down

I know there is a picture of his pee pee somewhere on the net but I have be unsuccessful in locating it. Does anyone have the pic??

He is talking about u. . .

Reminder that Destiny is still assblasted over the time Metokur pushed his shit in:

No one have that pic?

I remember it looking worse than when TheAmazingAtheist got his dick leaked online

STOP MGM! (Male Genital Mutilation)

Forgot attachment

>Destiny is good at debating

kek

If he was so good then surely someone from here would have beaten him in a debate ONCE in the god knows how many times someone from here went on his stream

they did

I can't do it. He's just too fearsome, and his debate technique is too much to handle. He deliberately emaciates his body to make it fair for us brainlets.

but i don't want to talk to him

i'd rather talk to someone worth talking to

debate is for retards, it's just shit flinging, 'arguments' are a spook, 'convincing someone with proof' has never fucking happened IRL except on things that aren't of any significance.

get a life, go do something you enjoy rather than trying to be smarter than a retard and talking with unlikeable people.

did he talk to mister metokur?
i can only imagine des-tiny got fucking slaughtered