Why is all right wing or "redpilled" music fucking terrible?

Why is all right wing or "redpilled" music fucking terrible?

Black metal, neofolk, martial industrial, oi punk.......some of the shittiest music ever created.

Is there actually any quality artists out there who aren't raging leftist cucks and at the same time make music that isn't for manchildren?
And yes, this is on topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtu.be/aSRVZsMMxyA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=dH4GwxePsIw
youtube.com/watch?v=CLuPE49zk2w
youtube.com/watch?v=S20kdXWNvu4
youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI
youtu.be/chkecYAwQfQ
youtu.be/k5U8znijMLY
youtube.com/watch?v=EMftMPpPDik
youtu.be/HPYZ5ONKPV0
youtube.com/watch?v=zl3YEH_5f5I
youtube.com/watch?v=MyMLPtItgBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((music establishment))) only gives record deals to raging leftist cucks.

Does all this terrible music include the older musicians who hold opinions today they may not have expressed in their youth like Eric Clapton, Johnny Rotten, Morrissey just to name a few.
I took the bait. Enjoy your (you)

mr bond

Black metal isn't right wing or "redpilled". The very band you posted are apolitical and the part of the black metal scene that wanted black metal not to be taken so seriously and just be fun. If you want to be a "le right wing music snob" just listen to classical music. I always see them talking about Wagner.

Verdi.

None better f on ththe left. Ever.

It's 2017, you don't need a record deal. If the goal was just to push the agenda, they might as well just release it for free.

Fringe genres mixing with fringe ideologies; who would have thought? wtf do you want? Right wing pop music?

Also music taste is entirely subjective.

>he doesn't listen marching songs
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI

This isn't bait. All right wing music is genuinely terrible and I would love for some examples that prove me wrong.
I'm tired of getting into a new artist and then finding out they donated money to antifa or some shit.

I don't know what the fuck neofolk is but Stan Rogers is fucking dank.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

www.whatrapture.com
Stream+Scroll

IIRC Verdi was a secularist despite being an Italian nationalist

black metal is degenerate stormfag shit

check out fashwave if you're into vaporwave & synth shit

youtu.be/aSRVZsMMxyA

U mean like his Requiem Mass.

Very secular.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
nothing better than getting drunk with the boys and belting out some stan.

There's been no good music since the 70's

>black metal
>shit

Also why are you not listening to classical music? Can't get much more redpilled than that. Are you a brainlet?

Neofolk is basically this genre where they sing about pagan stuff, nature, old Europe, etc.

It sounds great on paper but the songwriting skills just aren't there. They focus more on "atmosphere" than creating a good song.

I love classical, but I meant more new music.

We all know the old composers were redpilled, that goes without saying.

I mean, Liszt has a (((lost))) opera called "The Eternal Jew" for fuck's sake.

Any music that puts a political message first over actually being good music is probably going to suck. This is why NSBM is niche; no black metal fans outside of Cascadian numales are actually offended by Nazi imagery, the music is just not interesting.

That said there is plenty of music that's in line with right-wing values. Go listen to classical or folk music from your own culture.

blackmetal strikes doesnt strike me as inherently right wing, oystein aarseth was a known hardline commie for example. i think the inherent nihilism in the music lends itself to blackpilled people = commies. Now, power-metal strikes me as more inherently right-wing, as in glorifying might beauty and conflict.

That does actually sound pretty shit, they should sing about actual history not the 'we wuz kangz' their Europ*an shit.

Neofolk is good tho. Finntroll is 10/10

Why bother with modern music? Everything after the 1800's is degenerate and you know it

Listen to classical music, church hymns and traditional music. They are all beautiful and redpilled.

classical music you stupid faggot. it destroys the liberal.

>wah, i don't like music because i don't understand things outside of Myself and MY short-lived exposure to it. It expresses feelings other than my own, how dare it!
>wah, i resort to namecalling because i have a false sense of a grasp on reality
>wah, i'm too scared to kill myself, that's scary, i'd rather be a festering nuisance on things rather than choose a path in life doing things i like. why can't everyone just be into what I like.

You're an utter faggot OP. You overuse too many buzzwords to have a self. This is your problem: sucks too many dicks.
Solution: orchestrate a fine symphony of your personal recordings of your expert fellatio, produce album of your own music, love it.

DEBO-ING THIS BREAD
NEW THREAD TOPIC: OP's ALBUM TITLE

I'll go first
SLURP sounds of sundays

No such thing as shitty music. By guessing by your description, you are a nigger. I understand you need "Muhfuggan Rhythm N Sheeeeeeit". Maybe go search for " Booty Bass" or "G-Funk"?

Eric Clapton doesn't like immigrants or black people. Gary numan likes money and is by no means a liberal. Uhhhh, Im not sure what else. I don't do enough research.

Bach, Beethoven, etc probably didn't like minorities either lol

T. Uncultured loser

B-but Beethoveen was a kang...

The best music tends to be apolotical. When music is created for the sake of spreading a political message regardless of left or right the priority isn't making a good song but spreading a political message

Left wing music is worse though

also op, Gary numan is a perfect example of why people outside of the liberal political realm don't talk about their political views. He endorsed a conservative party and publically stated it. He said it was a noose around his neck. For some reason, only liberals listen to music. I think it's because music makes you feel and conservatives don't like feeling. They're too logical for that. Anyways, you're not gonna find OPEN conservatives and other "alternative" political views outside of metal and punk because these people need to keep up an image to keep the cash coming in. My advice, just avoid anything with politics. Like modern day Gorillaz, Paul McCartney, and the surviving members of pink floyd. These are just a few artists who seem to be taking advantage of liberals and their hatred of trump.

Skinhead music is the worst! Black metal can be good. Burzum is great, Varg is actually talented youtube.com/watch?v=dH4GwxePsIw

numan is sperg and his real last name is webb he is definitely /pol sanctioned.

Anybody like Paddy Tarleton?
youtube.com/watch?v=CLuPE49zk2w

Muse is okay and include vague conspiracy theory talk in almost every song they make.

>implying you guys aren't sperges
He was just an example of why conservatives don't mention thst they are conservative

Listen to classical faggot.

Immortal doesn't suck fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=S20kdXWNvu4

>caring about the political views of sex-addicted heroin-addled musicians

Ever heard of Ted nugent?

youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI
ironically limp bizkit is the ideal white mans music here, pretty much muh dick but if you gotta be a chad to get women might as well stop listening to emo nordcuck metal and listen to chad duderock to get your confidence up.

> listening to music for political reasons

are you some kind of retard?

bandcamp fashwave is fucking terrible.

I enjoy 80's electro, minimal electronics and DIY synthesizer stuff. CHBB were way ahead of their time. I guess you'll enjoy it because it has "nigger" in the title:

youtu.be/chkecYAwQfQ

The Norwegian Black Metal scene was mostly far right people. Euroynmous being a commie was an extreme minority. Varg and several others discuss how they used to troll him over having an East German flag in his room and Hellhammer putting white power patches on his stuff just to piss him off.

>who is J.S. Bach
yes neofolk is horrible but good music was already gone amigo

Maybe you'll enjoy some Rebel Son. More about the stars and bars instead of that neofaggot cry shit.

youtu.be/k5U8znijMLY

Can we meme him into becoming a big celebrity and a record deal?

>Black metal isn't right wing or "redpilled"
Have you forgotten this quote from Darkthrone's Transilvanian Hunger album?
>"We would like to state that Transilvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior

>The very band you posted are apolitical and the part of the black metal scene that wanted black metal not to be taken so seriously and just be fun.
Obviously different bands/people had different opinions on things, but I imagine Immortal made themselves a lot of money by distancing themselves from all those political things.

Alt-Right music is New Retro Wave or Fashwave.

Get what the fucking times, idiot OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMftMPpPDik

> get with the times

> links shitty soundcloud music produced 8 years ago

I think Varg wrote most of Transylvanian Hunger to be fair. He was very involved in some of the classic Darkthrone material before he and Fenriz stopped talking.

This. I don't like rock music or folk music. Can't we save Europe and still dance?

youtu.be/HPYZ5ONKPV0

Underrated. God, I loved that band so much in the 90s. Realms of chaos and 4th crusade are my favorites. Warhammer 40k, the band

Liszt was a Jew who converted to Catholicism, right?

Music worth being listened to does not need to be danced to.

black metal people who like right wing stuff like the right cuz they think it's evil. They are attracted to things evil and edgy. They don't like the far right cuz they think the right is good and the left is bad. For the most part

Liszt was a based Hungarian. Not a jew m8.

Metal is cringey and larpy as fuck. Grow up and listen to classic outlaw country or red dirt/Texas country. Only genre that's patriotic and non-degenerate.

oi punk isn't shitty, you're shitty, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zl3YEH_5f5I

Neofolk is patrician af i wouldnt expect a lefty faggot with shit taste to get it also all the other genres except for black metal have lefty musicians in them too retard

youtube.com/watch?v=MyMLPtItgBA

Did you just listen to Nickleback and assume thats how all "Metal" is

I confused him with Mahler. Both Liszt and Mahler had movies made about them by Ken Russel

Ever notice Hellhammer's current cymbals; one in particular?