TTGL is the best anime of all times

TTGL is the best anime of all times
>interesting plot
>great animation
>amazing soundtrack
>character development
>badass MC
It's a master piece everyone will be talking about in 10 years.
youtu.be/W1Vm7-PXttk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mobile Suit Gundam is the best anime of all times
>interesting plot
>great animation
>amazing soundtrack
>character development
>badass MC

KLK is an even better anime
>Better plot
>Better animation
>Better soundtrack
>Actual character development
>Badasser MC

>Look, mom, I posted it again!
You right tho

Son, I been posting this even before you were around here. It's been 9 years already

Mommy please tell me what Sup Forums was like in the good old days.

Boku no Pico is the best anime of all times
>balls deep plot
>fluid animation
>orgasmic soundtrack
>character embracement
>niceass MC

Kek, it is truly shit.

>KLK
>Better animation
You're a real card, user.

Space Patrol Luluco is the best anime of all times
>interesting plot
>great animation
>amazing soundtrack
>character development
>badass MC

ANIKIIIIIIIIIIII

TTGL is one of my favourite anime of all time, despite its flaws.

Infintie Stratos is the worst anime of all times
>generic plot
>CG animation
>garbage soundtrack
>what character development
>beta MC
It's a piece everyone is still talking about on Sup Forums.

It was pretty good but overrated by shonenfags

Sent from my Android phone

>ending's shit
>Simon = Kamina wannabe
>rushed
>so much unexplained
>killed off the best characters
>mole boy wtf?

I agree with most of your points but badass MC nah like i said Simon is a kamina wannabe.

Overall the anime is overrated just like most 10/10 anime for example (you're probably gonna hate me for this) Attack on Titan.

I agree it is a good anime to get started off with. Anyone who watches this as an anime for the first time should definitely watch this.

>Inb4 "FUCK YOU NORMAL FAG, ATTACK ON TITAN IS THE BEST ANIME TO EVER EXIST IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE AND MULTIVERSE!!!!"

Mole boy was best boy

Gintama is the best anime of all time
>best characters of all time
> makes you cry laughing
> great animation
> characters development

>ending's shit
Stopped reading right there.

THANK YOU

I meant that part after the huge battle. I don't want to say cause of spoilers. That huge battle was awesome.

Yes...

>Boku no Pico is the best anime of all times
>>balls deep plot
>>fluid animation
>>orgasmic soundtrack
>>character embracement
>>niceass MC
underrated post

No, that part was great too, and you shouldn't worry about spoiling a show that's nearly a decade old.

I didn't like it. I watched the huge battle and everything, it was great a few minor characters die. Simon and Nia are happy and then they had to kill her off, they could have just left them both happy together.

It's thematically important that she die.

Not him, but isn't the theme to not worry about shit too much and just do what you set out to do?

I don't see how Nia dying is thematically important.

Agree OP, it was just the best.

Simon took Kamina's death like a little bitch when he was like 11 and at the end when he's a bunch of years older he can deal with it.

What he set out to do was to give people the ability to forge their own way in the universe. Simon's fight is one to establish will as a force in the universe. The death of someone he loves is not a part of that goal at all, and the goal of bringing back those who have died is an inherently regressive one that goes against the goals of progress that he's been working toward throughout the series.

Where should I start watching Gintama? I feel like it's such a huge series, I'm hesitant to start

It's not, Imaishi just has a raging boner for making his MCs suffer

Who /tears/ here when Kamina appears to Simon and the gang when they are stuck in the anti-spiral's mind trap, thus tethering them back to reality?

"When did you get taller than me Simon?"

;_____;

I cry every time

Viral's dream still gets me everytime

>Viral has a pseudo-waifu
Seriously it was so emotional

That entire sequence gives me goosebumps and gets me misty-eyed every single time

The fanservice with Yoko is fucking dumb. I'll take a good story over tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE

>I don't want to say cause of spoilers
you keep on doing reddit things user, maybe one day you will realize what site you are posting on

It is a good story tho

no tears but manly feels, every fucking time.

Seriously though, I love TTGL, it's pivotal moments work for me every time. I don't know if show can be considered perfect but movies are, at least for me. Don't know if it is "the best anime", but it's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08

Fuck guys, I haven't watched the series at all in like 2 years, but just listening to the OST is giving me fucking goosebumps and getting to me

I don't care about what Sup Forums says. It will always be one of my favourites

I've watched it in both 2010 and 2015 and I really enjoyed them both.

I don't use reddit. I don't like it. Been using Sup Forums for years I just don't post a lot cause i'm an antisocial hikikomori even when it comes to social sites. So i haven't been able to learn all the posting shit yet. Only found out a week ago that if you type t b h without the spaces it changes to desu.

Lurk before posting newfag

Having done this before the new series, from the beginning. Its easy to leave and come back to especially with the arcs if needed. The filler parts are actually enjoyable that you wouldn't want to miss if youve read the manga

Will I understand the humor if I'm not a full on weab and not an anime expert

From what I understand the humor is the draw to the anime

>Don't believe in the you that believes in me and don't believe in the me that believes in you. Believe in the you that believes in yourself.

You should be able to. There's a whole arc on popularity poll.

so basically... believe in yourself then? he could have just said that instead. I never understood why that quote is so "amazing" literally a character in every anime says that.

Because up to that point he had been saying other shit.
And the he croaked.

It's only been like that for a year. Stop lying and lurk before posting cunt. Fact that you're even responding to him with an egotistic blog post proves you're new to anonymous boards. Don't respond to this.

>instead of Simon growing up to be his own man with his own moves, personality and catchphrases, he just copies Kamina
Dropped the ball hard desu

Funny how that was actually point made earlier on in like ep 7 about Simon not having his own identity.

Simon just carries kamina's words into battle with him.

>great animation

TTGL and KLK are basically the male and female versions of each other, repectively.

God took a rib from Gainax, and with it made Trigger.

God fucking dammit quit bumping your fucking thread.

Looks underdesign

TTGL is one of my favorites, but it's not even in the top 20, objectively speaking.

Legend Of The Galactic Heroes, also known as Boring Germans In Space, is the best anime ever made, and if you disagree you're wrong, and your opinion is shit. Here's why:

>Unbeatable charaterization
>Amazing character interactions
>Great writing
>Good direction
>Intriguing story
>One of the better, if not the best display of politics in anime
>Great critique on political forms of government, mainly on democracy and autocracy.
>Best war drama in this medium and beyond it.
>Familiar, but fantastic soundtrack which boosts the atmosphere and gives a feeling of grandness.
>No plot armor, and no it's not the kind where many one dimensional characters die to give you an illusion of plot armor, in this anime many characters die, especially main ones. It is war after all.
VIVA LA YANG! VIVA LA DEMOCRACY! DIE REINHARD!

It was good, but it did kinda go off the rails in season 2

I hated the Yoko fanservice because I didn't think she was that sexy. She was a 7/10 but the show tried to sell her as a 10/10

It would have been fine but they went overboard with it and had way too much

>season 2
Wait ttgl had a second season?
Read the manga and then you can bitch

ah, never mind, forgot that it didn't, my mistake

2nd season = 2nd plot arch

You only kiss once
Why would you read the manga? Anime is superior, because of VA and animation.

Because you was bitching about yoko being sexualize. yoko was more "SEXUALIZE" in manga

I mean it's been 9 years and people are still talking about it somewhat

Newfag detected

Thank you snob

The part after the battle WAS shit though. The marriage scene was nice but after that was awful. It wasnt Simon paying respects to Kamina, Simon being with the remaining friends, Simon contacting these new species, or anything remotely interesting. He just gives away Lagann and goes to be a fucking digger That shits just disrespectful to the characters.

Simon didn't want to do any of that shit. He was perfectly happy travelling the world and helping people as he went.