What went so right?

What went so right?

ERUERUFU

It was fun

Watching it with fellow anons. I miss those livestreams and threads.

You know exactly what.

Sunrise put in maximum effort to replicate Code Geass

the rape

Shoko.

Haruto's runes ensure L-Elf ends up producing their gay child through women in 200 years.

Everything, it was beautiful.

Pure fun and craziness

S1 was cool but had a shit finale.

Didn't even bother with S2.

this

Every time I see a vulvarape thread I come in here to say that the ending was the most rage inducing shit ever. Brain problems a shit a SHIT.

I haven't seen anything recently that was as hype as the rape and marriage proposal.

Pure unbridled delirium

NTR in Erased.

This.

I want to cum inside Kriem.

Just like Cross Ange this was Sunrise giving no fucks so the result was hilarious and unpredictable. Watching this with Sup Forums reminded of the good days when this board actually had something to look forward to that wasn't an adaptation.

More like half-effort. Even Geass on a bad day was better than this at its best.

Will sunrise ever try again? I don't want to get off their train.

S2 was less stupid, but less entertaining as well. Except for the part when they were stuck on earth in the middle of Dorssia(?) territory and then escaped out into space with the help of a 20th century rocket they found in a museum while under fire by the army.

What was more fun with Sup Forums this or Guilty Crown?

Yeah i hate it when Sup Forums don't make new hot juicy memes

BOKU JA NAI

The Hitler arc in Guilty Crown was actually good, at least from what I remember. It wouldn't surprise me if it isn't 1/4th as awesome as I remember it if I rewatched it now.

Your question is incredibly hard for me to answer, but I guess Valvrape was a more intense ride. Sunrise actually gave good reasons to not drop the show, but in the end just trolled us with the ending.

I would say the same. Although Samurai Flamenco was my personal favorite.

Saki is best girl.

Till now, no other girl from another anime has ever beat her personality.

Haruto and L-ELF actually had an ass baby.

Pretty sure it was a tube baby, from their engineered DNAs.

Is this even worth watching without Sup Forums?

Fuck no. Especially as a marathon show, then it'll just be a really lame show. Most of the fun came from laughing at it and speculating on Sup Forums.

it's a pretty fun show if you don't take it seriously
always better with Sup Forums im afraid

>the only show that came close to being as fun in recent memory was Cross Ange

Next original mecha trainwreck, when?

Mayoiga was quite fun.

>Translation for Stigma of Betrayal's final chapter still not done
I'm still waiting for you to deliver...

It was artificial. It was not anything train ridey just Sup Forums and reddit hyping up nothing.

This show is so dull in between the mecha parts that I'm watching in the vain hope it somehow goes completely off the rails.

unintentionally humorous

>The Hitler arc in Guilty Crown was actually good
It wasn't. People were just laughing at the blantant nazism and retarded drama that accompanied it which lead up to the reveal that Gai was alive somehow.

>fun
The lengths people would go to justify their shit taste

Cure your autism before posting on Sup Forums.

Shit flopped hard

It was a trainwreck that you probably had to watch with Sup Forums for it to be entertaining.

I don't think a VVVfag should be calling others autistic

Are you delicious human?

I have very fond memories of watching it with Sup Forums.

And they just keep failing at it.

The threads for this show was the best. It got me back into watching anime from a hiatus due to how so bad it's hilarious the show was.

I watched the whole thing while the second cour was airing and I enjoyed the first cour. Got too stupid and boring in the second one though.