twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

日本人, 人類恨之

今日も一日「ぞい」と言うぞい

書き込み

youtube.com/watch?v=BEULybZnLO8

これを見てて下さい
楽しいぞ

I love maki tbqh...

Also has anybody ever read the entire anki manual?

Im going to read it now since I have extra time.

I'm afraid I've already watched it about 600 times since the last time you posted it

Hi. Little bit confused about the highlighted part. Context is the protagonist's gay friend is sad that he's more interested in the girl that doesn't wear underwear to school than him. Is the protag going on to say that he could ruin her election chances and make her social life die because he could tell people she doesn't wear panties to school? Any help is appreciated, the following sentences are also bothering me a little cause I'm not sure if I read that right.

私も真姫が大好きよ

なんか… ごめんね

can you fuck off with your dyke shit op

How about you fuck off out my thread BITCH

>decided to stop putting it off and spent the last few hours going over katakana
Should I spend some hours tomorrow going back over both kana to hammer it in before starting grammar?

おはようおにいちゃん

きのうはよくねむれた?

>Is the protag going on to say that he could ruin her election chances and make her social life die because he could tell people she doesn't wear panties to school?

how the FUCK did you get that.

糞暑いからまったく眠れない

im not as good at japanese as you, thats how

いいえぜんぜん

夢にいもうとさんの頭をなでなでしている

そして目を覚まして、いもうとさんがいないと気付いて、泣き出してしまった

よくなかったよ

いい写真

にこまき大好き

The basic idea of the sentence comes from

委員長なんて{description}
そんな人種だ

>写真
お前の頭は大丈夫ですか

thanks ill give it another shot

if no one tells you how gay your thrad is how else will u ever know

> そんなことはない。
It's not like that.

> 委員長なんて人種は女子の筆頭格じゃないか。
"chairmans" are like a species on the top of the female status right?
(not really sure on this but meh)

> 真面目でお堅い委員長なんて絶滅した。
The serious, stiff chairmans are extinct.

> 今時の委員長はその場のノリで選ばれて、
Nowadays chairmans are elected (to be in their place),

> 自分中心でクラスが動いていると勘違いして、
They erroneously think the class revolves around them,

> 面倒事は他人に押し付けて、
They push annoying stuff to others,

> 先生から好かれるためにヘラヘラと胡散臭い愛嬌を振りまく。
And to be liked by the teachers they go on (lots of adjectives of frivolous, flippant, suspicious here) smiling to everyone (acting nice).

> そんな人種だ。
That's the sorta species they are.

> マジ死に晒せ
They seriously should die. || They seriously make me want to die ||
(not sure here)

全然平気です

あのOPって何を言うですか?写真じゃないの?

I see a lot of people recommend starting with はなひらっ! or よつばと!, but the list says とらぶる is easier. Any recommendations there? I've finished Timmy's Basic Grammar and kind of want to start reading now.

>(to be in their place),
>その場のノリで

Nah.

much appreciated never read a LN before and this is a huge leap from manga for me

Anyone know where I can find text / epub files of 空ろの箱と零のマリア? The ones on nyaa/CoR are screenshot files

What's the source for this?

Why not just try it and see for yourself, they're all slightly varying difficulty levels, but with enough patience and time you can slowly suffer through whichever one you want

> 委員長なんて人種は女子の筆頭格じゃないか
If you read a bit further he doesn't really like girls in general, so here he's saying that class reps exemplify the things he dislikes in girls

>マジ死に晒せ
マジ死にやがれ

「映像」だと思うよ。
「画像」や「画」もかもしれない。

(to be on top of that place)?

>(to be on top of that place)?
Still no.

weblio.jp/content/ノリ
>その場の雰囲気に合わせて調子づくこと。場の空気に乗る形で物事を行うこと。まともに考えたら行わないようなことを行うにいたる場合も多い。

源はくださいだ。

Oh, I think I got it now, thanks.
Not sure how I'd englishfy that... "they get on their high horses"?
Or something else similar

Seconded, I thought anons were being lazy asking for sauce but it actually isn't on ex, google, tiny, iqdb or saucenao...

>I must post this every thread until I get a response

>Not sure how I'd englishfy that... "they get on their high horses"?

Not the girls, the people voting for them.

Neah you didn't get it
ノリでやる is kinda similar to just 適当にやる
そのときそのときの気持ちで行動して後先考えず or some shit

mediafire.com/download/sdnv1vjeoq0081y/Bitter Sweet Birthday QC.zip

そうですか?「映像」はテレビみたいな言葉思ったけど
よく分かりません笑

でも「画」なんとなく分かる気がする。ありがとう
日本は難しい

お返事ください。

Damn straight nigga mmm mmm

Uh, that's even harder to englishfy then.

The 適当 seems easier to understand.

I pity translators, truly do.

guys if i talk like a ギャルオ will i be made fun of

可愛い、可愛い過ぎる
心臓が堪まらない

ありがとう

ノリ is the second katakana word that sorta has the same meaning as it's regular meaning (乗り) but gives a (sorta) different meaning.
I only knew イク before that was used like this.

I think I need to read some more of other type of works...

we're all little girls here

Surely you know about アレ

気に入ってくれてうれしい!

Oh that too, but that isn't used in a different meaning. I think anyone could read アレ as あれ and have no issue understanding what it is.

While for イク you'd read that and "huh? where is she going now? Isn't she in the middle of... oh."
Same for ノリ, and this one pushes it even deeper imo. Cause they're like... "riding the mood" or something like that.

Is there a guide on how to set up Perfect Dark?

女同士の恋愛はもっとも純粋な愛です。

残念だけど現実は全然違う。

>Tfw I can't stand and actively avoid normal romance in anything but yuri romance is incredible

My heart has spoken

箸を出来るか?

「使える」のほうが自然かと。

>Oh that too, but that isn't used in a different meaning

It's as much different as anything else.
お前の趣味はちょっとアレな気がするけどな

>ゆり

What are you looking for on PD?

サンキュー

I'm wondering if this and other epubs/mobis/txts are on there that aren't on nyaa.

Why is it that particles are considered stand-alone words when romanized, but considered suffixes when words are divided in textbook examples?

Who else /slowfag/?

If it's not on cor or nyaa then you're most likely out of luck, your only option is to buy the digital version from amazon and rip it.

Haven't ran PD for awhile. Might be more to find.

カタ(堅?)英語みたいなカタ日本語ことがあるか?
文章を練習しているそれで気になていた。

I find it hard to believe that the uploading scene in Japan is this dead. Those aren't even obscure titles I'm looking for..

Hm, judging by the file size those are probably the screenshot versions. Maybe it really doesn't exist after all

Perfect Dark is dead. New content is hardly ever uploaded. Just a bunch 危ない content.

My brain is shit. I can't remember anything. Please god strike me down with lightning and end this masquerade!

I'm wondering if they moved on to some super sekrit private tracker.

Because grammatically every particle attaches to the word/phrase before it, so that's how it naturally parses in japanese. But in romaji it starts looking like a single word and looks weird

I know this feel

I forget fucking English words all the time despite being English, don't know how I'm supposed to ever get good at Japanese

Maybe you will have better luck with Share? PD has always been less popular, but it was good for h-adventure and エロヴォイス.

>飲み物買って最後一割残ってるとこまで飲んだら味が急に濃くなって「あっ、これ混ぜるべきだったんだな」と気付かされるその時の気持ち

I think I prefer it treated as a suffix desu, but maybe that's because that's how it works in Ўзбек тили, and that's the only language I know with anything similar.

>I find it hard to believe that the uploading scene in Japan is this dead. Those aren't even obscure titles I'm looking for..
More like Japanese people don't care about epub versions and are perfectly happy with scans.

I doubt it, those don't display well on Kindles.

Well putting it as a suffix is misleading if it is referring to a whole phrase like if you were to do
>kamino nagai onnaga suki
Romaji really only has two big purposes - to help very beginners read the language a bit and to help people who don't speak any japanese read japanese words approximately correctly. Putting particles as suffixes helps neither of those.

Me. Feels bad being retarded.

And how many Japanese people own a Kindle? And of those, how many are piratefags who aren't willing to buy the stuff they want to read?

>how many are piratefags who aren't willing to buy the stuff they want to read
0. Nips like to brag and show off the things they buy even if they have to take screenshots of their e-libraries.

How the hell do you even buy Kindle versions on amazon.co.jp anyways? It tries to do some weird digital transfer shit and tells me to buy it on my local amazon or something, even though it doesn't exist there

If it helps make you feel better, unless you take 2 years before you attempt any native material your speed at the beginning is pretty irrelevant. All that matters is how much you read/listen once you can start and that you don't settle for being able to read/listen to easy material and stop challenging yourself.

You need Japanese VPN and some fake Japanese address to go with your credit card information or else they'll tell you to fuck off.

What's a time frame to achieve N4 proficiency? Not to say that's what I'm aiming for, but just learned that my friend who's been studying japanese for quite some time now barely passed N4 apparently, seems pretty basic

Anywhere from 2 months to 10 years.
What kind of dumb question is that?

Anything less than N1 in a year and you might as well give up on japanese

I don't think you need a VPN. I'm in Europe and I buy them from JP Amazon all the time without one. I know that you need a VPN to buy in the USA Kindle store though because it's region locked. Could it be that people in the US are locked out of other Amazon's services as well? Do you have a screenshot of the message the site shows you?

Meant to ask "normal time frame". Basically what I was getting at was when it's expected to achieve such proficiency if you're at least semi-serious about learning Japanese, which friend seems to be

I'm European as well. You did enter a Japanese address though, right? How do I get one that isn't obviously fake, or do they not care at all?

I've found for both reading and listening there's a nice medium in skill for super effective study. If you're too good you don't get much out of it, and if you're too shit then you need to look stuff up frequently which results in way too many breaks to surf the internet if your attention is shit like me.

I finally can watch anime well enough to actually watch it so my listening practice is way more effective now since fewer pauses = fewer distractions. Feels pretty good.

FUCK ME, I just went to check the message but this time it wasn't here and I accidentally bought a volume of 空ろの箱と零のマリア
Guess that user got lucky, I'll rip it tomorrow.

They don't care.

>tfw you figure out the secret to writing in nip is to just write the sentence backwards

W-Was it volume 7? I've read 1-6 already but I guess other people might appreciate it so if you want just put it into the CoR or something.

No, it's the first one.
It's better be good or else you owe me 730 yen

ところで俺のアソコを見てくれ。こいつ、どう思う?

>tfw less than 50% retention

I honestly don't remember but I think I copy pasted the address of one of the packages I had around from another seller. It should be fine as long as you don't accidentally set it as a default address and ship your other Amazon JP purchases there. If you still can't do it even after entering an address, look for something that says Manage Content and Devices in your account options. See if Japan is listed as a country in the settings and if you have a device set.

Like the other user said though, be careful when you're done setting everything up because they activate this thing where you automatically make a purchase if you click the button right next to the book. There's no confirmation page or anything.

真乎?