There is no such thing as alpha males or beta males. We are human beings, not pack animals. Prove me wrong...

There is no such thing as alpha males or beta males. We are human beings, not pack animals. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/the-missing-men-in-your-family-tree/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/21/11/2047/1147770/Genetic-Evidence-for-Unequal-Effective-Population
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone else get really out of it and weak when they're around too much people? Like I was just at the grocery store, and it was packed I got so disoriented like the guy on the right, is this beta?

It's called social phobia fag, get it checked and fixed

>fix a mental illness
Easier said than done

Did you even go to school? There's clear differences

So you’re telling me if I run out with the bros and comp about a grand worth of finest quality sushimi I’m at the same level as some chalupa hustling taco merchant? Get real boi.

>pro tip

Saged.

What is this, the normie version of virgin vs chad?

That's social anxiety. I used to be like that. You spend too much time alone indoors. I changed my lifestyle and feel perfectly comfortable in crowds.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

>we are not pack animals
>we are pack animals.

>not pack animals
we are herd animals

We're human being and differences resulting in hierarchical disparities exist, get used to it.

I don't mind people or social events but after a lot of it in short time spans I pretty much become a hermit for a while. I don't see how normies do it.

wtf I used to go to that gym. Gregory gym at UT Austin

Alpha

No such thing as nazis and racists. We're all human beings.

Beta

A fellow Texan, what are the chances.

>Her eyes just glaze over and mouth hangs open

Do women even have any productive brain activity going on in their heads?

Get the fuck out of the basement you beta cuck.

Well said.

Wrong. An Alpha would never had said that

Human Beings make choices. Alpha and Beta are choices. Your logic is void.

Omega male reporting in. There's absolutely an informal hierarchy within society. I have 6" wrists and the face of a little boy. Literal teenage boys are more robust than me. I get treated like shit and nobody takes me seriously because of my looks. I've seen people in my professional life getting promoted over me when I know their ability is not comparable to mine because "he just looks like a leader."

Unironically this
Our conscious mind allows individuality while our subconscious demands hierarchy, unity, tribalism and order.

What we call an "alpha male" is one who has both pursues the desires of his subconscious and has absolute control over it. He has blended the two parts of his mind into a higher being that is eminently powerful and effective.

There is no more potent force on Earth than male virility borne of unfulfilled sexual energy. And so you see one element of why Islam is conquering Europe.

The one on the left is easy to take advantage of by sociopaths.

>Kekistani flag
>'I look like a teenager'

That's because you are a teenager

Humans are pack animals.

Hunted in packs, still live/work in packs. It is also self evident that alpha males exist because there innumerable clear examples of them

Alpha males are all sociopathic. If you're not 100% willing to do ANYTHING to get what you want, you're not an alpha male, and can be cucked. Ergo, only sociopaths are alpha males

Alpha and Beta are metaphorical words not literal, an Alpha is pretty much a man's man and a beta is just your typical socially retarded and emasculated nu-male.

I'm a 27 year old man. I'm using this flag ironically. I always thought the "lol praise kek XD" meme that Trump supporters pushed was cringeworthy.

loser.

The most powerful force in humanity is cooperation. You'd have to be a complete moron not to notice that the combined effort of the weakest outstrips the strongest at every turn.
Domination does not breed cooperation.

Why do you thing the exploiters vilify any attempt at collectivism that isn't on their terms?

they should've switched the Genders, put the woman on the right side and the guy on the left, its funny that women have all the characteristics of unsuccessful people which is why they didn't contribute nothing to civilization.

>tfw you will forever be a manlet no matter how much you lift

>You'd have to be a complete moron not to notice that the combined effort of the weakest outstrips the strongest at every turn.

Indeed.

Cooperation is not always applicable, particularly in the realms of dating where these terms are typically applied. Dating is a zero sum game, faggot. You either outcompete everyone or you die alone.

Furthermore, civilizations are built on the cooperation of the virile men that I spoke of, the greatest of which will be organized around channeling these unfulfilled men to some common goal with promises of fulfillment at the end. Modern civilization has no common goal and no promise of fulfillment, with very great risks to those who seek fulfillment, and so we are in decline.

You have more female ancestors than male, because females want to breed with an Alpha and not betas.

tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/the-missing-men-in-your-family-tree/

it's a disorder, not an illness

>nytimes
Suck a dick

Literally the same thing. Mental illness and mental disorder are synonymous.

Anyone who has worked with children can tell you that we are, indeed, pack animals. If a teacher doesn't assert dominance from day one they're going to have a rough time.

Idiot. If you look closely, they are the same person.

This is what peak male performance looks like

>>There is no such thing as alpha males or beta males.

Women want to fuck rich tall muscular famous NFL players, not homeless drug addicted midgets.

Men want to fuck hot skinny 18-22 year old pussies, not old fat purple haired feminists in pussy hats

stupid beta faggot

literally wrong and the difference is colossal

>NFL players
Found the cuck everyone. If that is what you think about women then you are retarded.

I've been lifting for thirteen years, am 6'2", 240, and carry about 60 lb more muscle mass than the average man. Unless someone is a trained fighter, I can pretty much wreck them in 60 seconds. But I stand and sit in more "beta" postures because I'm comfortable and don't have to try to advertise to everyone in the room that I can "kick their ass"; I'm not an asshole. Being a fucking jerk to everyone is not "alpha"; it's pathetic.

I'm going to be a weak old man some day and it would be nice not to be bullied just because I'm frail. This is how I look at younger skellies, fatties, and skinny fats. For all I know they have better traits than me in every other respect. Give people the benefit of the doubt.

I can also tell you for certain that women do not give two shits about big muscles. It actually attracts more gay men. Unless you're obese, you can train to pass the eye test for women in less than a year. Having a stable job and being kind and generous BTFO being huge. She wants you more interested in her body than yours.

>not old fat purple haired feminists in pussy hats
But they do. This is why there are so many cucked numales in SJW crowds. These fuckers are so desperate that these are the lengths they go to. They wouldn't give a shit about the patriarchy or communism or whatever otherwise

Is it the type of man these women want? No, but it still validates these women to a degree regardless.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

>Unironically this
>Our conscious mind allows individuality while our subconscious demands hierarchy, unity, tribalism and order.
>What we call an "alpha male" is one who has both pursues the desires of his subconscious and has absolute control over it. He has blended the two parts of his mind into a higher being that is eminently powerful and effective.
This.

This guy....

actually has a point

and this is why subs have a shit time

Alpha isn't necessarily a reflection of your physical stature or posture. Alpha is your mental condition. You could be a slouching beta looking network programmer and stand up to a jock who backs down. Who's the alpha? It's all attitude. It's natural selection.

>prove me wrong

you exist so obviously there's the latter

>being kind and generous BTFO being huge

yeah user, chicks really wanna fuck a guys personality, thats why so many nice guy white knight beta orbiters are just drowning in pussy

>natural selection
>mental condition
Pick one

Partly that and partly because the more precocious kids (depending on age) are aware that since the sub is there for a short time there will be no blow back.

Same as you'd be more likely to tell some random dude on the train to fuck off than a guy you'll see at work every day for the next couple years.

The only women who fuck chads (i.e. Guys that buy into the alpha bullshit) are whores. Decent women dgaf about big muscles, and he is correct.

wow what a cool dude be more like this guy user

Women want men who don't need them. Men who have their own life to live and are self sustaining. It doesn't matter if you're nice, or an asshole. They want security. Don't buy into the white knight bullshit. Don't fall victim to females. Stand your ground, you'll eventually find one worth spending your life with.

Your mental condition is your survival instinct. If you're too big of a pussy mentally to stand up to a challenge, natural selection will take its course. I didn't say mental conditioning, I said condition. You're confused.

>Focusing on the YT.
>Not just reading a summary and then verifying with the source (Scholarly Article).

academic.oup.com/mbe/article/21/11/2047/1147770/Genetic-Evidence-for-Unequal-Effective-Population

Yup. Don't be a pathetic asshole. Have an interesting career or hobby that you are truly interested in. Work hard and be driven. These qualities are far more important than being "alpha."

Again, that's not what an alpha is. An alpha is a man who can provide for, and protect his family. A man who can stand up for himself. Has nothing to do with Chad. Muscles Chad is likely more insecure than you are, hence his need to be physically strong and narcissistic.

there is NO such fucking thing as 'conscious' and unconscious.

The "alpha" qualities that you describe are qualities expected of any decent man. There is no alphabet or beta

Incorrect. All women do. All women are attracted by generally the same things. Just as all men are. Muscles are a demonstration of male attractiveness by almost every conceivable standard.

The only difference between sluts and your "decent girls" are that the latter also consider attractive qualities that are valuable in the context of a long term relationship because that is what they are seeking. But such qualities have to be presented properly to come off as attractive regardless. Otherwise, you end up looking like a needy beta loser.

>We are human beings, not pack animals.
Human beings are pack animals.

Women may be physically attracted to muscles. That doesn't make him an alpha. My friend is a bodybuilder and he's the most insecure pussy I know. I'm average weight and I don't let anybody push me around.

If you think being a Big Guy automatically makes you alpha you should spend some time on /fit/. Lifting doesn't cure autism.

>expected

Yes, keyword "expected". Alpha men are men that accomplish and sometimes go beyond what is expected of them. Just cause it's expected doesn't mean all men succeed in meeting those expectations (Betas).

Alpha or beta males aren't defined by their relationship with women or their physicality, but their relationship with other men. Leaders vs followers.

>There is no such thing as alpha males or beta males

There is, only this shit is not that simple.
Alpha/beta dichotomy is created and used solely by the snake oil merchants to sell their books to losers.

Exactly, and even at that simple environment, hierarchy can be divided into, AT LEAST 4, maybe even 5 groups.

1) Leader
2) Inner circle (his friends)
3) Cannon fodder of leader's group
4) Sheeple
5) Outcast

Your stupidity is honestly astounding.

In a lawless world I could beat you into submission and force you to suck my dick.
Case disclosed.

no such thing as human nature because we are a creation of God and not simple animals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Exactly. Alpha men are men who get shit done.. and expect nothing of anyone else. They're self sustaining, and possess an unlimited amount of resolve. They aren't the dudes going around yelling at a football game to publicly display their testosterone, they're the ones who are confident enough to remain silent. You'll be hard pressed to meet a special forces veteran who has anything to prove to anyone. They're stoic and gentle.

Never said it did make you anything. It's just a quick and easy demonstration of high value. It shows
>Good health
>Ability to commit to a long term goal
>Will likely pass on such health and commitment values to potential offspring
>Self-discipline and personal responsibility
>Has interests that go beyond staring at screens (rare in modern society)
>Probably has high standards because of perceived high value, which will make partners feel special and lucky

Shit, I consider women with muscles attractive for the exact same reasons

No in a lawless world I would send a 77 grain projectile sailing through your cranium at 2800 ft/sec.

>Successful people
>Have a sense of gratitude
>forgive others
>compliment
>want others to succeed
>share information and data
>Accept responsibility for their failures
>Embrace change

Is it possible to cram any more bullshit in one picture?

people who get laid and reproduce and there's the people who don't.OP BTFO

I'd say, that to be successful, you NEED to be a sociopath.
Success rises from being cutthroat and outright Machiavellian, if necessary, not from some hippie-shit like "help another one out" or "share and care".

Of course, if we're talking about success of individual, not of collective (community, society, nation), then the same must be applied to the nation (towards the other nations).

That doesn't make you alpha. It makes you attractive. Example, Trump. He's an overweight balding man with little self discipline yet he's the leader of the free world. Alpha is resolve.

this is the moment you realize that >tfw posters pushed all the bantsmasters off Sup Forums
this is the moment you realize that people took the alpha/beta joke seriously
this is the moment you realize that you're almost 30 and still on fucking Sup Forums wondering if you can man up enough to talk to a girl for once
this is the moment you realize the only way to change your life is to do the complete opposite of everything you are

Once again, I never said it made you anything other than attractive. I know Trump has game. I've read breakdowns of Trump's game on alt-right PUA blogs

>you need to be a sociopath

Measure their serotonin. It's also a social rank descriptor. Or do you think alpha wolves look different at a glance?

This one is more likely, through descriptions are a bit off.

Having muscle tells you very little about the person except that they lift weights. They can be a hard worker in the gym but be the laziest person outside of it. I say this as a huge advocate of barbell training. Lifting weights is great but it doesn't mean you are a hardworking or driven person.

Prove me wrong, matey. Every successful businessman is more than ready to walk over the heads/or corpses of his competition.

>Inb4 faggot pulls "but muh Bill Gates" card.

>alt-right PUA blogs
Jesus Christ I hope you're memeing. That's fucking next level fedora

>successful
>successful businessman
Pick one and stick to it. Success depends on the context and in the context of business you may be correct.

Beta male faggot detected
Fuck off you nigger commie

did you ever finish school? people change, pablo.

I dunno mang, there's sleep, diet, consistency...doesn't mean you're perfect but ceteris paribus you're harder-working than the unswole

Of course it doesn't, just as being black doesn't mean you're a criminal. But we have these perceptions for a reason. I would say it is much more common for bodybuilders to have those qualities than the general population, and I reckon that the general population would genuinely believe that these traits are common to all bodybuilders given how unfamiliar the sedentary plebs are with the mindset (and diet, even the good health bit isn't necessarily true )that goes into powerlifting