He brings up a good point. Why this obsession with a killing tool?

He brings up a good point. Why this obsession with a killing tool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytjG2rY3qpM
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it makes you feel powerful like a big man

>sex, alcohol, adventure GOOD
>power of life and death BAD

fucking atheists will probably be snuffed out of eternity and be given peace by almighty God.

he understands why people love guns, he just wants to join the cool-kids-anti-gun train. imagine not getting attention for one day

We like to keep our first amendment. The second amendment protects the first amendment.

You take away the second amendment and you have Britain and Australia.

Gun is only for State and soldier. Citizen subject is fully submissive. It is true happiness.

>britfag """scientist"""
>britfag
>doesnt understand guns
color me surprised

Because a lot of gun owners have tiny penises and they need to compensate somehow.

For me it's mostly nostalgia, shooting was one of the few things my dad and I did together and now that he's gone all I have left of him is his guns.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE SLIDE THREADS FOR FUCK SAKE. DO NOT BUMP THIS SHIT THREAD THAT GETS REMADE EVERY 40 MINUTES.

Because there are so many assholes in this world that need killing.

Metal penis that I show off to friends and polish in my spare time.

owned

What is it with this one Australian's obsession to pretend to start a serious thread, but then he never replies to his own threads?

Go suck some more Chinese cock

Everyone else is jelly of our freedom

I don't think they're slide threads. It's just some faggot who makes these threads and loves watching how nearly 100 spergs will fill the thread until it autosages and 404s.

Thats a pretty awesome response desu...

Why does Dawkins love the theory of evolution? It has never created a single benefit to mankind, but has been a cornerstone of some of the most murderous ideologies of the last century.

>why do people like things that I don't
>I can understand why people like the things that I like
>I am a highly respected intellectual, but even I can't begin to answer this baffling question

Does this guy have Robin Williams Syndrome or is he actually old?

The horror!

This.

>fedoralord final boss is STILL sucking up to the left after they savaged him as a fucking white male over his clock kid comments

Fuck off Dawkins, it's not 2005 anymore and the modern left will always despise you for shit talking islam

Because it secures you life so you can enjoy the other obsessions he speaks of

>Drumpf is a fascist! He’s going to put all the PoCs and gays into camps!
>lol guns to defend against tyrannical government? That would never happen LOL tinfoil hat much?

I'm done with this stupid nigger. He made fun of the Las Vagas victims becuase he's human fucking scum.

>food is only for State and soldier.
Fixed

>why guns?

the same reason you'd love sunsets, skiing, music, nature, art, wine, you sheltered faggot.

what's logical about loving sunsets, skiing, music, nature, art and wine? these things seem arbitrary. why not love sunrises, snowboarding, silence, cities, dirt and beer?

When you die, will you scream, beg and shit yourself in terror as the person who hates you glares down?

Looks straight into your pathetic fucking soul as he ends your miserable existence with an illegal weapon, in a gun free zone?

When your eyes roll back in your head after you're murdered due to no fault of your own will the last thought you have be "At least I was free"?

maintaining guns feels soothing.

like cultivating a bonsai tree.

give me your rusty, sooty guns. the dirtier, the better.

There are few feelings on Earth that match bringing a perfectly crafted tool back to perfection.

Boys love weapons and that is that. Who knows why but boys just love weapons

We had a word for neighborhood kids who did not want to play cops and robbers or swing around wooden swords to pretend we were knights and that word was "FAGGOT'

Only fags dont like weapons

Because happiness is a warm gun...

America is what it is because we had guns you stupid faggot

Why not?

Why do you think you can tell me what I can or cannot enjoy?

Why is he allowed to speak - what is his obsession with being able to speak his mind despite being a complete asshat?

Did those grips come with your gun? I have a model 60 with black rubber grips and I'm thinking of switching to wood. Revolvers with wood grips are very comfy.

Richard Dickhead btfo

I was just thinking the other day: Isn't it interesting how governments do not want people to have personal responsibility but will absolutely allow them to get shitfaced on alcohol and lose all their money on gambling?

Attention. Social media is soon to became of a cess pool of forgotten whos that desperately want to stay relevant.

Old faggots and cat ladies who can't survive without attention, it's going to get REALLY fucking sad.

A gun is just a tool.
A tool is an extension of your arm.
Should we ban all hammers, drills, and measuring tapes?

Really? He can understand loving wine but not guns, LOL? What a fucking faggot nigger.

Bro come on. You dont honestly believe this do you? Do you remember that shooting in the movie theater that happened? Do you REALLY THINK if everyone in that theatre was armed, it would have gone BETTER? Whos the shooter? Do you know how most people react when they panic? They freeze, they make stupid decisions, based on fight or flight.

Pure instinct. Now, imagine in that shooting, EVERYONE pulled out their fucking guns that that movie theater. Can you imagine how it would have gone?! I can post many other examples. Drunk in a bar, open carry, great idea huh? A bunch of drunk people carrying guns around, not giving a fuck. Yeah, that can't possibly go wrong.

Whatever though, no use arguing with you gun nuts, one day you will see the error in your obsession with an object created to kill.

Americans' private stockpile of guns is pretty much the only thing standing between them and white genocide. It leaves the option open of removing America's enemies from high places by force.

Any white man with the sense God gave him would rather have a gun than a woman. A gun won't take your money and rat on you to the (((authorities.)))

I can only smile as I read this, becuase it all happened in a gun free zone.

Don't know about yanks but i just admire the engineering and physics involved. In some cases they're pieces of history, or they may have some weird quirk that makes them unique. It's not hard to understand why firearms are interesting.

survival of the fittest

The evolutionary biologist can understand 'loving' sunsets - which forebode of impending darkness and vulnerability, but can't understand a "love" for guns.

Newaethism is workin' out pretty well for Dawkins.

>picking and choosing what to empathise with

sort yourself out bucko, integrate that shadow

>Only murderous criminals can be trusted to have weapons

You know how stupid you sound?
If everybody has guns, the murderer isn't going to open fire on the crowd in the first place.

Why? Because he doesn't want to chance being shot to death before he completes his agenda.

People who carry are not as stupid and irresponsible as you imagine. You overestimate the competence of criminals, and underestimate the competence of citizens. You're an elitist faggot who is full up to his eyes in his own shit.

That response tho

He's a brilliant biologist that sounds like a college sophomore when he talks about anything other than biology.

Because for all their talk about how much they love their country in reality they hate their fellow americans and insist on having the right to murder anyone they feel like.

>britfag
self-deprecation is the lowest form of comedy

bzzz

Goddamn that gif is like lightning to the heart. They just don't make movies like they used to do they.

Actually, that's exactly what me and my bottle of vodka are going to do tonight, watch the fifth element.

savage

"Ignoramuses should have no say on our EU membership—and that includes me... only experts should be able to decide these things"
-- Richard Dawkins

"I know nothing about guns therefore US gun policies should be decided by people other than me, the experts, American gun owners"
-- Richard Dawkins

People forget that the Revolutionary War started over liberals taxing us too much and trying to take our guns.

>a fucking British peasant with 1000s of years of nobility taking care of the commons doesn't understand what liberty and self sufficiency means

Literally fucking nothing tip your fedora harder

Why art though? Saying that it's what separates us from beasts doesn't sound too scientific.

The US tried to ban alcohol and it didn't turn out to well. Gambling in the US is banned for the most part besides in certain cities, scratch tickets and lottos. Even online poker in the US is banned

1) because the niggers have guns. usually illegal guns, which won't be confiscated, nor given up easily.

take away niggers our gun crime is hardly worse than any european country

2) there are only a few countries in history which have had the opportunity for pioneering that we've had. australians all live on the coast. no european pioneer has existed since romans brought civilization to the barbarians of northwestern europe. europe has long lost land which could be freely pioneered. america is the first country in history besides russia to be pioneered by a people having advanced weaponry. life on the frontier demands a gun. gun culture is apart of our culture in a way that isn't the case for european countries.

3) fuck you. shall. not. be. infringed.

Dawkins appreciates wine. Alcohol related deaths per year in the US is 88k deaths, vs around 10k homicides from guns. Alcohol kills almost 9 times as many as gun homicide. Nigga Dawkins should go back to do what he knows best: harrasing feminists in elevators

Its obvious to see why you'd love sunsets and wine? But not guns? Has Richard Dawkins heard of adrenaline? What a fucking retard.

>If everybody has guns, the murderer isn't going to open fire on the crowd in the first place.

>mentally ill
>thinking rationally

>I understand skiing
>I don't understand shooting
But does he understand ski shooting?

Ski shooting is fucking based, don't lump that faggot in with it.

Guns are fun.

/thread

>richard dawkins

This you small burger peniss

I skeet shoot in your mom

You're just scared your child bride will run away to America once she learns to read

Men are historically drawn to machines. Whether it's a car or navy ships, most men are fascinated by machinery. Guns are no different in that regard. If I want to build a gun and take it to my back yard range and shoot it, what's wrong with that?

Man has always lusted for power, the kind you can hold in your hands. The power to take life, to destroy. He's smart enough to realize this, but he has decided to placate to his fan base. In the end, he's just after power too. The kind he wants, however, is the power to control. Men like him are far more dangerous than any raving lunatic with a gun.

Because it protects me from people like these

youtu.be/ytjG2rY3qpM

>t. a pseudo intellectual

>bong that has never experienced the joy of plinking with a 22.
>never shot a bottlecap off a fence post from 25 yards
>would probably get "temporary PTSD" from shooting a .223

Okay, answer me one simple question. If an armed crowd would make mass shootings so much worse, why do mass shooters never target armed crowds?

They want to create terror and chaos, right? So why don't they go to the convention center where the monthly gunshow's being held so they can cause so much more terror and chaos?

Answering this would be like trying to explain to a gay man why I love pussy -- fagboys and cucks just don't understand.

What's so great about skiing? What an elitist.

>hey user, I noticed you're girlfriend is gone, maybe I could be your girlfriend tonight?

perfect

Chrome magnum man

Bad example. In that case, everybody was clearly facing the shooter and knew exactly where it was coming from, so confusion as to where fire was coming from would be nothing, and they'd have a clear shot on an exposed, illuminated and slightly elevated target if they returned fire.

Long live the revolution faggots, the idea is to be a check on government power. Pussy liberals never read the Federalist Papers or our founding documents, or use them in a way that subverts their original language/intent.

Wow btfo

you're that homo from the coffee shop arent you?

guns can turn you into a literal god

did the crowd storm the hotel to stop the shooter? absolutely not, they all ran for their lives, they did everything but stop the person with the gun.

The person with that gun caused 20 thousand to be entirely entranced and at the mercy of his whims.

people like guns because guns are powerful and give the owner a power they don't have to earn

Because it allows us to kill idiots like you.

She'll feel too old.

>More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years
Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

Honest.
>Blade Runner when?

>underrated.

give that post a medal.

Weapons are our heritage for 20,000 years not just 250. This is something that cucked Europeans will never understand after WWII.

Nice slide thread.
You faggots have been busy this weekend. What are you scared of?