Why did Super gave the characters aids?

Why did Super gave the characters aids?

memes fried your brain buddy.

We can all agree that GT is better than Super right?

Pretty sure Vegata never went to any "school".

No. God no.

I acyually don't mind Super's outfits for Gokue or Vegetrtan.

Yes, because Pan.

yes

That sounds a lot like something a person who is under the age of 18 would say.

GT and Super are both shit, but GT Pan is the cutest thing in the entire franchise.

Its seems to be something that all characters suffer.The only character that seems to be as buff as in old cartoon seems to be picollo.Trunks and Tien looked like they got cancer.

Big muscles don't make a lot of sense when it's your ki that does everything and ki is invisible.

I feel that they're both equally shit now.

Loli Mai so kawaii desu

Muscles aren't stylish anymore.

desu Mai is giving GT Pan a run for her money

Super was a mistake.

No

Literally looks the same

>dat chest
What happened to Vegeta's bust size?
Where dem man titties go?

No.

I'll never forgive GT for giving Goten the shaft over Pan, when we could have had teen Gotenks space adventures with kid Goku

As much as I love DB, it´s getting really annoying how Goku acts more like spongebob every episode and how even fucking Pilaf gets more screentime and importance than Gohan

Being a gohanfag
Goten will always be comedy relief user

he has god ki now
isn't that more focused on internal power rather than physical alteration

No, GT had worse animation (somehow)

What are you even fucking trying to say?

He doesn't like the fact that super got rid of vegeta's gains

To be conpletely honest, it was. It was pretty bad, but not worse than super

>color

Oh im dyin

>dat SSJGod Future Trunks vs Perfect Cell
How can Cell even compete?

Still haven't watched super, but I seriously doubt it can be worse than GT.

The entire franchise is a shitty shounen fighter with the main character being a massively unlikable cunt

Pan x that kid she promised to teach how to fly

>doubt it can be worse than GT
You would be very, very wrong.
If I had one piece of advice for you it is that if Dragonball was something you held dear as a child, avoid Super

easier to animate

You're right, nothing beats GT's shitness.
Also, if you decide to watch Super, you can skip to episode 28 if you have already watched the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies.

i wanted to see more different colored variations of the manga, like a green freeza on a red namek against a super saiyan with orange hair

also if you haven't watching Battle of Gods or Revival of F movies, watch those instead of the Dragonball Super versions.

Also brace yourself for the sanic le edgehog tier recolors

No idea.
I am on the latest episode, is Trunks going to tell Gohan that he has become a fucking faggot? Because that's how it looks so far.

Why does everyone hate GT?
It's the only Dragonball that I like.

Nah, he is happy for Gohan.

no it isn't, you don't like dragonball

No, Future Trunks decides to pay Gohan a visit, Piccolo tells him to not think about taking Gohan into the future to fight Black because present Gohan is not the same Gohan Trunks knew when they fought Cell. Future Trunks goes to visit Gohan and notices that his ki is different than when he met him in the Cell saga, Gohan takes Trunks out for ice cream and he raves about how good plain vanilla ice cream is. Gohan takes Trunks to meet Gohan's family and while Videl and Mr. Satan is making dinner, Trunks is BTFO by baby Pan. Trunks cries about his life not being exactly like present Gohan's. Then he decides to not tell Gohan about Black and leaves. Only at the end when Videl asks Gohan why did future Trunks come back to the past does he ponder for a second why he came to see him.

DBS:
+Beers

DBGT
+SSJ4 looks cool
+Pan
+Nice ending
+Animation more consistent

Fuck everything, I want old school Mai back

>Only at the end when Videl asks Gohan why did future Trunks come back to the past does he ponder for a second why he came to see him.

For a supposed scholar, Gohan is pretty stupid.

Or the show is shit

Not as shitty as GT, desu.

If I saw a friend I havent seen in awhile ( a good friend) eh it would probably slip my mind i'd be glad they came by.,

>gohan jobs even as a scholar

>+Animation more consistent

It's more consistent in the fact it's so static and characters never look like they are moving.

SSJ4 might look cool (Debatable, I don't think Pink furred eyeliner furries are cool looking.) but it jobs every battle it's in.

Pan was an annoying shit but the ending was fine i guess.

>tfw it's not as shitty because it's shittier than GT
When will the suffering end Toriyama?! WHEN?!

>>tfw it's not as shitty because it's shittier than GT
That's not what I said.

You should correct that.

GT's Pan design was nice, Pan as a character in GT was absolute garbage.

Also in DBS add
+Future Trunks

He's just a GTfag.

I sort of excused it because she was a kid, and loves her fashion sense.

DBS
+Beerus
+Future Trunks
+Mai
+Hit
+Black
+Bulma being relevant to the plot

>Beerus, Coldsteel the Edgehog and Ebul Goku
>positives
Pick one

Nerfing their gains is truly what turned me off the show for good.

this

how .... how could you take away the GAAAAIIINNSS

Some gains for you guys

Old school style

Salvamakoto will save Dragonball from the retarded Super masses.

>+Beerus
Beerus sucks. He just sucks. His one food joke is tired and boring, he doesn't do anything and just hangs around Goku while scratching his balls instead of being interesting or intimidating. If he wasn't so close to Goku's crew he would be so much better.

Yes. GT has an actual plot and SJ4 is cool. Whoever tells you otherwise is blinded by nostalgia glasses.

>implying GTfags aren't nostalgiafags

>Whoever tells you otherwise is blinded by nostalgia glasses
What?

Stay mad.

If they were more squishables I'm pretty sure with the help of the fangirls made Toei and Tori stock market up so they could pay better to the animators

Man I would touch Black Goku with this body all day

Huh? look who's talking

I miss old long haired FTrunks,
this new Trunks looks 5 years younger.

GT looks better, but supers stories sound more fun. I haven't watched much of either though.

So GT is less shit then?

Super has little Mai.

>but supers stories sound more fun
they managed to ruin them
Toriyama has to do them in a rush to keep up with the anime and Toei is being Toei.

Only DBZ niggers I mean actual niggers hate GT.

Anyway, DBZ was a mistake, the retarded power levels, characters being useless and forgotten, focusing on Vegeta and Goku way too much, Gohan, the list goes on.

Nothing good came from DBZ. GT tried to bring back the sense of adventure but the DBZ niggers and I mean actual niggers hated it because they didn't see something exploding every five seconds.

Trunks hasn't been eating properly because food is scarce in the future, so he lost his gains. Hopefully he'll recover his gains when Vegeta trains him.

Even Future Trunks wants to fuck that little pussy.

everybody in Super looks younger than their actual ages due to the coloring or artstyle.
Bulma and ChiChi look barely 20s.
Kid Trunks is supposed to be 13 or 14.
Future Trunks is in his 30s.
Marron is supposed to be 9 or 10, but looks and treated like a toddler.
At least Goku and Vegeta have the whole alien thing for why they look good for being 40-50 years old.

I know bro, I know.

In Xenoverse they fucked his character up HARD. Looking like he went after 17 and 18 by himself before time traveling.

Look at this handsome son of a prince and bitch

This motherfucker is too handsome for DBZ holy shit

Damn I want long haired Trunks back

I liked the blue eyes of anime Mai. Wasn't a fan of the make-up, though.

When is the real Gohan coming back?

Super just full of contradiction to be ven called canon.
1. dragonball only has 1 wish
2 pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart.
3 shenron only has 1 wish
4. no bulla
5 ssb doesn't need ritual eventhough god ki was said only to be achieved through god ki
6. SSB actually stronger than SSG eventhough so whis doesn't tell beerus
7 messed up contradictory power scale. power scale of ssb kk 10 goku must be 9 times stronger than beerus but actually it's weaker than beerus.
8. dinosaurs extinction
9. future trunks return directly to original timeline
10. pilaf gang can still survive in the midle of nowhere when turned in to kids.
11. future mai still young despite no dragonball in future trunks timeline
12. ssgss can be performed eventhough never turned into SSG.

It's more like SUPER CONTRADICTIONS or FANFICTION! Super cannot be accepted as canon because full of contradiction. Am i right. Super is only fanfiction level of writing. So GT is the only sequel of dragonball

*Ahem*

(also,your "oldschool" picture is fanart,dumdum)

Of course its a fanart you fucking faggot or you really thought Toei would release old school official art? gee