LEFTISTS AND LIBERALS, YOU CAN HELP DESTROY THE ALT-RIGHT

It's all about distraction and rendering them ineffective. Time is a finite resource, and if they're spinning their wheels over ridiculous "insider" role play, they're not spreading their hate in the real world.

Even if they suspect what we're doing, they're too disorganized and forgetful to mount a defense against it.

What you must understand is that these alt-right knuckle-draggers from The_Dickholster and Sup Forums are the dumbest people on the planet. You can cook up the most inane role-play imaginable, no matter how implausible, and these low-IQ imbeciles with their muh-jooz pea brains will spin their wheels for hours on end like dancing monkeys -- every single time. They are intellectually challenged. They lack all semblance of critical thought. We use this to our advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtYe_uk_n4g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144221725/
youtu.be/cEkwQlMzSAc
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See the pic for a good idea of what you can do to make them spin their wheels.

Implying you're not already part of the alt right

Or, you've only delt with people who dont understand the ideology, halfpol has been lost for a long time to newfags. also if this was the supposed hub of the alt right, then you are an idiot for posting your D&C shill tactic.

and there is literally no win in that pic, flip a fucking coin and its a 50/50 chance a happening thread comes to fruition. just because they consider it does not make them an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtYe_uk_n4g

you cant destroy an idea in the information age you fucking idiot

you are all morons, most of middle America owns guns. you are outnumbered, outgunned, and god save you when the national guard moves in.

>national guard
i'm gonna throw $20 on martial law.

Sage this thread. do not respond to the kikes

You may have other tactics you've discussed (trying to sow internal divisions), but we've found that "insider" role play has the best return on our own time investment. You can literally make only one post, and the thread will be bumped for three-quarters of a day. You can post a monochrome image about nothing, and they'll spend two days looking at EXIF data, running it through steganographic programs, etc. It's fantastic.

Muh when, when, when. You keyboard jockeys aren't doing shit. Every time we show up, you spend the next week whining like little crybabies about someone we knocked out.

Sup Forums strips exif data and has for years newfag. the only people who fall for D&C are newfags. the few actual 'alt-right' people here are usually lurkers, or are in the /nsg/ threads that share a common database of info making D&C impossible

>knocking out someone
literally when

>Sup Forums strips exif data and has for years newfag.
That didn't stop you idiots looking for it, dork:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144221725/
Leftists and liberals, you might enjoy that link.

>a fuckton of newfags hound on exif data
>"its every single one of them"
One no all cunt.

>Sup Forums is a single person: the thread

If I'm one of the dumbest people on the planet how did I managed to accumulated over a million dollars by 30 living in the midwest?

Please keep considering me a retard while you stay being a loser.

What's your secret?

>how did I managed to accumulated over a million dollars by 30
Did you get it by replying to bait threads? I think OP might be right about you.

>YOU CAN HELP SPREAD LIES TO DESTROY HUMAN CIVILIZATION
What did OP mean by this? Why are leftists so willfully evil?

i did not hit her, it's not true! it's bullshit! i did not hit her... i did not!

You can make all the excuses you want, but our threads always get prime catalog real estate. That's where the eyeballs are. We don't really care about the one or two people on page 8 or 9 talking about the stock market.

What? You communist faggot!

youtu.be/cEkwQlMzSAc

halfpol is not the actual hub of operations anyways. personally i'm ready to get out and shoot you commie faggots if you start rioting near me, same with most on the hidden board.

>Making a fool of yourself wins support

>that "insider" role play
;^)

Over the last six months, our stuff has started appearing more and more on 8ch too. We simply post it there, saying it's from "cuckchan" or whatever, and it sticks. And then the idiots there, who probably overlap a great deal with the idiots here, spin their wheels for days.

>tfw all this does is make Sup Forums smarter
You're like a virus that we inoculate ourselves against with each shill tactic you try. You can't stop the truth, you little shit-roach. Sorry.

want to provide some proof on that? because i've not seen a lick of it

oh you mean the shit stains that lost to vietnamese farmers :^)

also you do realize we can distribute this info you are giving us to get newfags to stop replying and take away all this power you claim to have right?
0/10 bait thread made me reply. saged.

we never lost we got tired of fighting, it was a pointless war. if we really wanted too we could have fucked then royally

you're pissing into an ocean of piss, you literal faggot.

>over 20 to 1 kill ratio
>possibly as high as 50 to 1

Sage your posts faggots or else you are proving their point.

This isn't true. We can openly tell leftists and liberals what to do, and you're too disorganized and forgetful to do shit about it. Besides, the tiny number of alt-righters seeing this thread, relative to the number of alt-righters on the board, will just be called shills anyway when they try to warn about our role-play threads. In fact, sometimes we're the ones calling you shills. Suck it.

more screencap fuel. thanks.

Everybody knows about you pissing in our ocean of piss. We laugh at you on a regular basis.

still couldn't win their champ

This.

>lefty redditor weedmen in charge of understanding this place

>alt right
No one here is alt right faggot. Everyone is far right

We don't see replies to this thread as any kind of win. Our calculation is that the number of leftists and liberals we reach via this thread will be worth the slight inconvenience of a handful of alt-righters who are going to be called shills anyway when they attempt to thwart our efforts.

Just don't tell the manbearpigs that alt-right is another kike psyop or they go completely nuts. Let them beleive they are us, ebil nadsis and off themselves, kek

The kikes really struggle with this one kek

No, you don't understand, you unethical bag of human waste. Shill tactics ultimately do one thing: require proof and evidence from the viewer. You can't out-shill the truth. All it does is make people demand all the more truth and evidence.

Your entire world view is based on anti-science dogma, and you will go the way of the medieval Catholic Church. Tick tock.

It's not going to help you one bit. We've already considered that. Some of you loser Nazis have posted images leaked from our chan, such as the one in
and it doesn't do shit, because the idiots' gullibility is too strong. Nobody is even going to care about your screenshots. When you see I'm right, I hope it frustrates you.

all this thread does is provide prove that you are faggot D&C shills and should never be tolerated. Day of the rope for you commies is coming, cant wait until Nov .4th

you mean /leftypol/? aka the public board anybody can look at. most planning goes down over discord cunt.

and oh yeah dont worry. we have plants in your discords too.

ooooo i am scared

>look we're larping!!! they have no clue!!
>liberals pls help
the absolute state of leftists

This is now a redpill thread.

the best part is you fagholes are doing work for us "alt-righters" L O L

Antifa coming here? Dont make me laugh. They fear this place. Unregulated information. Antifa are like helpless little chicks. Unable to process anything themself and require a momma to puke in their mouth. Without the media and college professor filtering info and shaping their personalities, they recoil in fear.

The fact that you use fascism to stop what you believe is 'fascism', really gets the marbles rolling.

I have a better red pill for you sweetie pea marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf

>they think they are accomplishing anything
>they think Sup Forums or /8pol/ are anything more than shitposting

Pissing into an ocean of piss. Meanwhile, the actually worthwhile stuff and planning how to deal with commie fucking shits like you happens elsewhere, far out of reach of dumb little shits like you. (though you've certainly tried getting in, we love laughing at you retards when you find one of the fake places and have a ball 'raiding' it and pretending you're super sneaky infiltrating it while we laugh because you don't even realize you're not in the right place)

So uh, do whatever it is you tards think you're doing, while we plan your demise elsewhere.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144221725/
Yes, some of you 8/pol/ Nazi losers have leaked images that we've posted on Discord and IRC, but it hasn't helped you one bit because the gullibility here and the will to believe the dumbest shit are too strong. That's how we learned that we could spread our message to leftists and liberals more openly. We don't need to hide.

>You keyboard jockeys aren't doing shit.
I'm sure that has nothing to do with your failure to leave the massive safespace known as urban "america". I have yet to see you faggots pull your bullshit in an area that doesn't have strict firearms regulations.

You sound pretty triggered, how about you relax, smoke a bowl and larp some more as insider. You will have more fun laughing with the new fags. Never forget to have fun leaf.

liberals get the bullet too

Our estimate is that at least 80% of this Sup Forums falls for our role-play and at least 95% of The_Donald. Leftists and liberals, you need to use this fact to your advantage. You can't change their toxic ideas, but you can make them waste so much time that their ideas become more and more inert.

It's telling that censorship and shill tactics are a literal requirement to hold leftist beliefs.

All we want to do is find the truth in an open forum.

>wanting to punch/murder harmless basement dwelling manchildren
Why, OP? Aren't western liberals / leftists meant to be the loving, tolerant peaceful people?
I'm not even a right winger, I'm what you'd consider a classic liberal, I enjoy this place because of the freedom of speech it provides.
But yeah, answer me, why'd you wanna beat up people who basically barely have any power / presence in the world?
They get ostracized and highroaded the moment they reveal their beliefs.
This is like kicking someone already on the ground.
C'mon, leave them alone, don't be uncool, you're making us look bad.

Your pic is shit. Obviously I would elbow escape to closed guard and sweep to mount. Then I'd rain down unholy retribution on your antifa ass. Get cucked.

This, those who are genuine "good guys" don't constantly need to remind everyone of it.

You took it up the bum ho;e from wealthy drillers.

>Implying the alt right even exists outside of liberal fantasy

A highly counterintuitive thing we discovered is that the most intelligent insider role-plays don't gain any traction. They need to be really poor quality, with goofy names and the most ridiculous stories. If your role-play idea doesn't make you think "Meh, who's going to fall for this obvious garbage?" then you're doing it wrong. What we discovered is that intelligent insider role-play creates too many "Break it down for us" posts and whatnot. You also can't use subtle insinuation and hope people "detect" you as an insider. You have to go full-out dumb with "Hi, I'm an insider at ____ with a top-secret security clearance." One more tip: Don't be afraid to give dates for added credibility. You may think it risks blowing the role-play with a falsifiable statement, but what you'll find is a great deal of confirmation bias and the willingness to ignore dates as long as some vague prediction you've made can be shoehorned into some future event.

what is alt-right? is it like alt-facts, alternative?

but we're already here OP, this forum was infiltrated years ago - many of us have been gleefully fucking with natsoc faggots since this place was /new/.
nice to have you on board though.

oh but you do need to hide. otherwise why the tactics.

This your feminine side you are fighting with - deceit and poison. In the final confrontation it wont matter.

And theres a good number of lurkers who know exaclty what you are up to, you just dont see us, cuz we only observe.

A forced meme made up by the MSM

Haha. Imagine still pushing this sad attempt at COINTEL. The buzzfeed's email dump is hours upon hours for self-proclaimed "Alt-Right" sucking each others cocks and circle jerking.

Remember, the dumbest people in the world are here on Sup Forums not out there in reality.

the only reason you are coming with this now is to create just more chaos and confusion. Otherwise why not just continue.

nah, its not working for you, you are pissing your pants so you wanted to come here and brag.

Also, you actually think you are saving the world... pathetic.

Wasn't Trump a "forced meme?" Even if it's all fake as you morons like to convince each other as you lose day-after-day...what does it matter? Sup Forums should know - the truth is irrelevant in the end; it's what you can get people to believe.

Are you aware about how many different people browse Sup Forums? Just a tiny fraction are power users who enjoy the shitposting and larping with you. For most user, it is about testing strategies and laughing. Those who act will act,no matter how many bait you throw in the ring. Reading your posts I would go so far to say, you are one of us. Remember Only the dead know peace from this fun. Welcome to the containment zone buddy.

>"Hi, I'm an insider at ____ with a top-secret security clearance."
Obviously, don't take this pattern literally. The point is that you have to go balls to the wall and claim you're an insider within the first one or two sentences. There are dozens of schemes we've used for claiming insider status. The dumbest ones tend to perform the best.

It will only stick if you let it stick. Trump was a meme forced from many sides and the left never took it seriously, therefore it stuck and became reality. If you let retards and the media push their forced meme you will be making the same mistake they did.

The alt right is an illusion. Name it for what it is.

>The alt right is an illusion. Name it for what it is.
So? In post modern times speech is material. Illusions are reality if somebody produces speech acts about them.

you can ignore me but you cant ignore the truth.

You know that to bring your revolution, you are going to have to actually start killing people - and you cant do it.

But you think you can coerce others to do it for you.

Not happening. For two reasons:
1) you are just a pussy. doesnt matter how many redditors dont know it. You know it and I know it.
2) you would have to coordinate on a scale well beyond your control AND deal with the fact that everyones sleeping with a gun under their pillow already.

You dont want to die. And you dont want to kill.
You just want others to do those things for you. For your delusions.

You will think by now that I'm wasting my time, if you dont respond. But you also know we are being watched. you and I.

And in that watchful crowd, only one of us comes out of this with a face.

Omg you don't actually think you're hard, do you? That's pathetic.

If we were as dumb as you think we are, several of your fellow morons wouldn't be in jail right now, and HWNDU would still be a thing. Also, I wonder why you aren't addressing any of my points that I made earlier?

Which is why you counter the psyop that is the "alt right" by calling it bullshit. Reject the medias (((reality))) and substitute your own. If you give them a singular target to strike then you have already lost.

> "you can ignore me but you cant ignore the truth."
Earlier you said "you just dont see us, cuz we only observe." I thought I'd humor you by not seeing you.

>HWNDU would still be a thing
Are you for real?

You're on borrowed time, faggot. :)

The last that I have heard about it was Shia getting arrested for public intoxication.

That was cringy af

Its gone, back to the pit it came from. Back to plotting. Back to finding ways to convince people to start a revolution. To kill in its name.

It doesnt want to live in this world but it cant kill itself either.

So it would rather make everything not exist altogether.

Personally I like the alt right meme. It is all and nothing, hard to define, a dynamic concept and kind of a punching bag filled with new friends from many different ideolgies right of Marx. The more they hit it, the more fall out, and well, they will certainly not go back to those who put them their first place and punched them repeatitly.

A fair point however I remain skeptical. The media pushing it so hard just reeks of jewish subversion.

We don't really care about the 0.0001% here who can contribute significantly to meaningless treasure hunts. We play a numbers game. In fact, we can depend on that sharper 0.0001% being called shills when they try to shut down our role-play.

Interesting.
However, irrelevant.

Your revolution is already failing, you are being exposed for what you are. A few bait and switches do not change that. Even if they are ment to smokescreen your main objective.

Even if you did start killing, which you cant, you would be disillusioning a part of your own people that still has a bit of heart in them.

So you would have to start killing your own.

You would have to put a gun to your best friends head, for revolution. Just because he had doubts. You know this. And you are not ready for it. You will never be.

Because deep down, just like everyone else in the world, all you really want is peace.

They attempt to use it, sure. Shillary didn't name dropped it for nothing. But till now they didn't really managed to use it as intended, to have a solid boogey man. They may have formed the initial clay of the golem, but failed at putting the scrolls in its mouth.

And when you have the gun against your best friends head. With your commisair watching you.

You are going to negotiate with yourself. Revolution and your life. Or your firends life.

And even if you do actually pull the trigger you are going to realise, you wanted to live all along.

Even before your revolution. Even when you argued with yourself that everything needs tearing down if you cant live.

You wanted to live all along.

So go. live.
And let others live.
Apply yourself to something that actually has meaning.