Give me one reason, just one why California shouldn't be bathed in the cleansing glow of nuclear fire?

Give me one reason, just one why California shouldn't be bathed in the cleansing glow of nuclear fire?

Commiefornia just legalized spreading AIDS. Nuking them now will take away decades of keks.

I say nuke em.
By the way, they have a literal bear as their flag.Pretty retarded.

Can't. . There is no reason..

The poor animals, make a some kind of "Trump Ark" to save the species first, then you can do whatever there.

I haven't white flighted out of it yet

Did they really? Fuck I wish I could afford to leave this hellstate. Nuke us please.

wait until I get my family out of here please..

I would be happy to die knowing everyone else in this shithole dies too.

I can't think of a single reason they should be spared.

No, there would be a cockroach that would board at some point spewing it's filth all over the boat and taininting every surface.

most who have AIDS are blacks and faggots and the up coming super AIDS will take care of them

you know in my country you can do jail time like for murder if you have AIDS and dont tell some one

Because I live here. Gimme a few hours to get out beforehand.

Actually on second thought you can't take the chance. I understand. Do what must be done, I'm ready.

Um... because I live there. :*

I live there. At least give me a chance to flee then destroy it.

Because 95% of California is conservative outside the big cities. Nuke the cities.

because i'm not a cultural marxist

i find it funny how LARPers in Sup Forums hate california so much but probably haven't visited it to actually judge whether or not it's a shit hole, yeah we have some dumb laws, a few libtards here and there, because thats in fucking major citites like sacramento, LA, san fran, etc, in all honesty, it's a comfy and nice state
>t. north californian

cities*

Because only the Metro areas are shit

Where I live isn't so terrible. Because it's the state capital we get retards protesting on occasion but rarely are those protesters actually FROM here. Half of the time they're from the bay area or Stockton or some shit.

I LIVE HERE FAGGOT

You are a cunt thats why You cunt

I feel for you fucks out on the Left coast, being a New Yorker myself. Out-of-state leftists and shitskins have ruined my city/state

Hug me i. Care. About. You

The people should be gassed. The architecture and stay. It's pretty great for tourists.

Calm down son

Alright then, hate me

Because then the refugees will spread to the rest of the country.

Because the rest of America is downwind