WORSHIP THE ARM

What is the Canadarm? Simply humanity's greatest feat of aerospacial engineering. Going to the moon, the ISS, landing a probe on a comet... these were all child's plays. Deep space exploration begins and ends with the arm period.

Other urls found in this thread:

ieee.ca/millennium/canadarm/canadarm_technical.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadian propaganda is by far the most keked propaganda.

t. former canuck, now free

Of all the places you could go you chose the US?

Propping this thread up.

why do they use that material on the arm also is it me or earth looks a bit flat

gj canada bros. you bros are alright.

>leaf space hardware
>it's a fucking twig

You're taken me back to school right now. Fuckin brutal. Such an inflated sense of worth we have up here thanks to our education.

...wait, is this the arm that was comped?

There's an obvious slight curve.

>>it's a fucking twig

just fucking with people but really what is the fabric looking cover for it

>The SRMS is covered over its entire length with a multi-layer insulation thermal blanket system, which provides passive thermal control. This material consists of alternate layers of godized Kapton, Dacron scrim cloth and a Beta cloth outer covering. In extreme cold conditions, thermostatically controlled electric heaters (resistance elements) attached to critical mechanical and electronic hardware can be powered on to maintain a stable operating temperature.
ieee.ca/millennium/canadarm/canadarm_technical.html

nice a really fancy electric blanket to keep nice and warm important equipment thanks

You have to go, erm come, back

>canadarm
I thought you were just trying to get funny with me. I thought you just took to words and smashed them together. But that really is its name.

The arm is no joking matter friend.

A fucking sleeve.

moron I PERSONALLY built the shuttles. your arm is a pain in the ass and had to be totaly reworked on each shipset.

okay but what the hell is it?

to me it looks like one of the ostomy scops that they stick up peoples assholes.

good job canada

thats pretty accurate actually.

It gives automated handjobs and robo-fingerblasts for the spacemen.

Well I would expect that much from space exploration. If every thing was standardized and readily built from an assembly line everyone could go in space.

At least we didn't design those shitty o rings and shitty insulation tiles. The arm didn't cause any shuttle failure.

Or that time NASA didn't realize static prone elements aren't too hot in an oxygen enriched environment.
>Maybe Neil Armstrong wouldn't be the first man on the moon

This is now an all american disaster thread.

Does it have a rake attachment?

>space twig

a fuckin leaf

a fuckin twig

aah, a fukin space leaf

Tell me your secrets leafmurican

>How do I into USA?

i wish this didn't qualify.

>signs a treaty banning arms in space
>claims putting arms in space is "greatest feat"

>Two cameras and some electric motors
>Invented in the 1980s
>Has almost no software and every joint is manually controlled
>A fucking pain to use but it works
Gj Canada.

>Barely functional hardware that rarely does anything
>Comparable to the propulsion system
The cupholders didn't cause any explosions either.

DISPARAGING THE ARM IS AN ARMABLE OFFENCE

The new dragon capsule bypasses the canadarm completely. It's not needed for docking at all.
And that's just a random 15 year old private company, not the deepgov, which goes to Mars regularly already.

go south young man

Canadarming is an art few can appreciate to its full value.

at least you are the first dogfuckers in space, thaaanks castrauuuuuue

no, I can't spell it

this is real, btw

There used to be some fag gatekeeper here named Space Elevator who posted a lot of bullshit until I told him space elevators were real and (((they))) had been teleporting people to Mars for decades.

love those

What's the point of having a space thing if you don't put it on your money?

Are you the keymaster?

Cherry picked snippet of video. Proof is perfectly believable folds in clothes.

why would they not put this in a plane and take a dive to simulate zero G?

YOU HAVE TO COME BACK EH

nig, most of your Anglo population is descended from loyalists who fled the US after the revolution. Shit, I'm probably related to some of you leafcucks.

we've had population exchange for a long time. it's nothing new.

space thread?

>Aerospacial engineering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow you're retarded

Lmao

Grabbed his pocket......

Garmonbozia

Yep. All these space walks are done in their stupid fucking pool then digitally optimized to change the background to a fish eye lense of earth.

yeah his little finger went in his pocket when he tried to help him

>What is the Canadarm?

a participation trophy

Spar Aerospace was the last remnant of A.V. Roe's Special Aerospace Products division, since Avro was driven to bankrupcy after that eternal faggot Diefenbaker cancelled the Arrow.