We'll give our son, 12...

>We'll give our son, 12, sex-change drugs: Parents want NHS to give their boy powerful puberty-halting treatment so he can be a girl
>Zoey Middleton was born male but starting wearing girls' clothes aged four
>The Derbyshire child, formally called Kian, enjoyed dressing up as 'a bridesmaid'
>Parents wants Zoey to receive monthly hormone injections from London clinic
>The Mail on Sunday previously found 800 children in England receive the drugs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959094/Parents-want-NHS-son-12-puberty-halting-drugs.html

calling a criminal a "monkey" is illegal in britbongistan but not this?

straight up child abuse.

I predict many forced "trannies" will kill their parents in the future.

Look at the brightside Sven
Now you have someone to make fun of

would rather be made fun of for the rest of my life than actually witnessing fucked up people destroy their children.

This actually makes me angry for real.

/pol would fuck him.

How old is that mum?

wtf is this show

What will you do? Cry here for us? Or will you get your lazy ass up and get involved in the politics, found a compnay or whatever is necessary to change your country?

>The Derbyshire child, formally called Kian

weak copy of Prince

>EU

Parents should be enslaved and the child reprogrammed into a sleeper assassin.

Why are these fucking people not having their g'damn kid taken away before they fuck it up for life?

Oh so you'll make fun of the EU "flag"

Good job, keep up with the changes that you are making in your country and your life

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. And also I don’t want to reincarnate anymore too.

good society needs more girls

>too young to consent to sex/marriage
>able to consent to this though

Liberal logic. I hope HE grows up and necks himself.

>Parents want NHS to give their boy powerful puberty-halting treatment so he can be a girl
>so he can be a girl

Dead eyes. All of them. Britbongs the ultimate untermensch

Let them get on with it. The little shit will be a hardcore drug addict in rehab by the time he is 21 anyway and will either die from aids or commit suicide soon after. The human gene pool will be that little bit cleaner.

all I can see is two happy merchants with some poor boy in a dress

One day you guys will push poor old sven who just wanted to be left alone too far.

>premature hormonal treatment

We're going to have another Jazz who can't get "her" neovagina, because there's not enough penis to work with.

>literal feminine penis
He's never going to be a girl, just a pre-pubescent boy the rest of his life.
Why are people accepting this pedo shit?

can someone explain this webm for me?