Kiznaiver

Why was this praised?

It's garbage.

Utter garbage.
Best grill deserved better.

It wasn't praised: it was shat upon from before the first episode. Thank you for your post; please leave Sup Forums.

For the same reason that trash like Hyouka or Hibike gets praised.

Slackjawed mouthbreathers think that a series looking pretty is enough to make up for terrible writing, and praise it with phrases like "god tier visual direction" when none of them can actually explain what something like that means.

> Why was this praised?

It isn't and it sure as hell didn't sell either

>trash like Hyouka or Hibike
gtfo with ur shit taste

>It wasn't praised

What if OP is posting from an alternate Earth where Kiznaiver really was praised everywhere?
W-what if he's really from that bizzaro square-shaped planet?

no shit, of course some people will praise it.

everyone has different taste

it was getting nothing but praise in its threads while it was airing and any time i tried to criticize it i would just get people calling me stupid or biased

they are trash in the very same vein as kiznaiver. all style no substance.

> Morons that liked it were praising it
No shit.

where were the other non-morons to back me up when i said it was shit while it was airing

why did you all leave me to fend for myself

fuck you, you don't get to join my side now

This.

>Why was this praised?
Stop talking bullshit and kill yourself. The amount of hate this show got on Sup Forums was unbelievable.

Sup Forums has gotten lazy and just lets the cancer stay in hugboxes

Because nips have shit taste

No one praised it. Everyone was laughing at it for losing hard to Luluco.

It was the most boring anime I've seen in awhile. Everyone in this show had autism.

Staying out of the threads because I don't need to shit on other people to know that I'm right.

This
What kind of retard frequents threads he don't like?

Well, autistic retards who feel the need to go to threads of shows they hate to unironically hate on it of course.
Of which there are more than enough frequenting Sup Forums.

>shitting on an anime means shitting on people who like that anime
dumb as fuck

>44 replies, archieved
>most people say it's shit in that thread

I'm pretty sure OP is reverse trolling. Most people dropped Kizunaiver, its threads quickly died even when it was airing. No one cares for it, it's already forgotten.

Because it was AOTS